It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New strange sound listen closely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Listen closely you will hear what sounds like a loud voice twice, the first time it's broken words the second time it sounds like someone saying

"going near the signal"

Im just wondering if anyone think's this sounds out of place?
To me it's almost like an EVP but longer.

My theory is that these sounds are from a device or devices that can broadcast sound to people "such as schizophrenics" or at haunting sites. And something big happened to the system causing the sound to be heard. Which is bad because if people start hearing it well, the world would be driven insane.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i am not sure if this is for this forum or not , but here goes.. i live in Iowa, and starting in august 2011 , i began to hear a very low hum. this hum comes and goes, sometimes it is very easy to hear and then not so much...it is as if i would expect to go outside and see a diesle engine running. i am courious as to hear from anyone else that might be hearing this,,, or am i going nuts... thanks for your time

signature:
just who in the world are flying those things

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I would attribute the sound as wind passing through those cranes on top of the building.

Same sort of thing happens with power lines.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is a very teeny tiny whisper at the beginning that sounds like an old man saying "my tweezers" LOL. Well I can't really understand but that is what it sounded like to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow what a creepy sound, the bit at the start almost sounded like "I'm breathing" to me
aural pareidolia I'm sure but creepy all the same

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm definatly hearing an eve or weave in what is being said. Maybe it is saying "Let's leave it".
I can kind of hear "lets weave it" too.

I mean it could be weave because weaving a web of deception could be what they want to do.
edit on 15-11-2012 by jessieg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderpuppy
i am not sure if this is for this forum or not , but here goes.. i live in Iowa, and starting in august 2011 , i began to hear a very low hum. this hum comes and goes, sometimes it is very easy to hear and then not so much...it is as if i would expect to go outside and see a diesle engine running. i am courious as to hear from anyone else that might be hearing this,,, or am i going nuts... thanks for your time

A big fat YES to you on hearing the loud sound. I don't remember when I first heard it, but at least a year ago. Not every night. But it is always coming from the same direction... from the SouthWest. (I live in South Carolina, btw) So Southwest of me is towards Atlanta. I figure I only hear it at night, because the usual sounds are quiet at night around here.

Now, recently I went to my sister's house 3 hours away. We were outside and I heard the noise there. To me it sounds sort of like a loud generator. So I asked her "What IS that sound?" She looked at me surprised and said, "That's weird. I hear it, it's really loud, but I just didn't notice it until you said something."

I told her I'd heard it the night before when I was out there by myself. Then her neighbor walked outside and we started chatting. My sister asked her if she knew what 'The Noise' was. She turned towards it and said "Gosh, I don't know. Funny I didn't even hear it until you said something." (My sister and I looked at each other like Twilight Zone victims, LoL.)

So, here's the weird punchline. Guess what direction it was coming from. Yup-- SouthWest... just like at my house.

I have a really weird theory about it, since it is in the direction of Atlanta. See, there was news a year or so ago about a hole opening up in the ozone off the coast of GA-- anybody remember that? So I got to thinking... we're on this 'rock' zooming thru space with the window down (aforementioned hole) so of COURSE we're gonna hear the universe whooshing by!

Told ya it was a weird theory. : \

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It also sounds like it is saying "I'm freezing". Well I can hear it many ways. Others should take more videos and see if they get more sounds. One video is interesting but to really understand if there is more to this then we need more videos I guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Yeah I hear I'm freezing at the 5sec mark.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Eerie, spooky, and definitely a horrible sound from the 2,995 souls that that died THAT day and cry out for justice.
Freedom Tower? Freedom from what? The way things are spinning out of control, "Liberty" will soon only be a statue, and freedom, a tower.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Eerie, spooky, and definitely a horrible sound from the 2,995 souls that that died THAT day and cry out for justice.
Freedom Tower? Freedom from what? The way things are spinning out of control, "Liberty" will soon only be a statue, and freedom, a tower.

I agree with you on that judging by the sounds that is in the video i would say the souls are very angry. And i would bet they would want to return to earth to let us hear there stories i know how there souls must feel knowing that we went to war based on lies.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i hear lets leave it at around the beginning and at around the22 secs 23 secs theres something being said but i just cant make out what the words are i thinks its two words maybe its saying its safe?

So lets leave it, its safe? very strange.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the Pyrimid of the Sun when the beam of light came out the top and voices were heard, sounds kinda like the recording.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hearing words in the wind is a form of pareidolia.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Hearing words in the wind is a form of pareidolia.
en.wikipedia.org...

In my mind pareidolia does not apply here, clearly we can all hear something clearly being said, i know the difference between what pariedolia sounds like compared to full on speech. I think this video brings my theory closer to reality. That these strange sounds are linked somehow to hearing voices. To me this is proof that voices do things other than just harrass or help people. But how do they work is the question.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

In my mind pareidolia does not apply here, clearly we can all hear something clearly being said, i know the difference between what pariedolia sounds like compared to full on speech. I think this video brings my theory closer to reality. That these strange sounds are linked somehow to hearing voices. To me this is proof that voices do things other than just harrass or help people. But how do they work is the question.

It is clearly a case of pareidolia. Just because people agree that it sounds like a voice or words does not make it so. If multiple people see a shape in clouds and agree to the shapes does not mean that the clouds are ships or lizards or whatever people say they look like.

A site I thought was rather fun to visit was one that claimed that 9-11 was done by Disney. They showed Disney characters in the dust and smoke pointing out the hidden symbolism in plain view. Even though many characters could be picked out of the images it certainly was a case of pareidolia and a well constructed case.

No, there are no voices here unless the video is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I need to ask you a personal question. One..Do you believe regular voice hearers experience hallucinations?
two.. Do you believe that ghost hunters hear coincidental voices or pariedolia? three..does your mind not allow you to process things like this with nothing other than some seemingly rational explantion?

Audio only EQd to reveal voices 8MB download
edit on 17-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I need to ask you a personal question. One..Do you believe regular voice hearers experience hallucinations?
two.. Do you believe that ghost hunters hear coincidental voices or pariedolia? three..does your mind not allow you to process things like this with nothing other than some seemingly rational explantion?

Q1. Irrelevant
Q2 Ghost hunters are fakes. There are no ghosts.
Q3. Irrelevant

The issue is not me. The issue is the sounds.

This is simply a case of people seeing things that are not there. People are very good at seeing patterns.

Another example of the sorts of problems encountered with hearing sounds are mondegreens. Some nonverbal sounds are interpreted as speech. With mondegreens speech is misinterpreted.

There is nothing strange here at all. This is an auditory illusion.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yeah strange.. I am sure there is a logical reason for this sound.
Vibrational tones that are being picked up. Yet did sound a bit creepy. I have to say..
There are many things going on in the last year or so, with strange sounds. Strange booms, and lots of unexplained sounds coming from the ground, and coming from the sky..

Hmmm just another strange one, to log into my research files..
Thanks for sharing!

Edit-- It was a very windy day there.. And wind can make very strange vibrational tones when passing through buildings and alley ways. Also can travel through underground pipes and make such strange sounds.. However I am not claiming that to be the 100% answer to this thread.
However I will try to find logical explanations before I reach to the Angel of Trumpets theory.
Strange indeed!
edit on 17-11-2012 by zysin5 because: Edit 1.1

To be honest I really did consider not posting in your thread here trutherman2.. Some of your replies and past threads have been less than honorable. You tend to be very "out" there. And share some very far fielded ideas and theories.. But I decided to go ahead and post, and in essence share some support to what you are posting in here.. Just do not get me wrong.. I still feel you have said and done a few things on this board that have made me feel like you are playing mind games, and or pulling peoples legs on here..
However the strange sounds, and such, reports have been coming in all over the world.. So I do not think you are just pulling this one out of thin air.
edit on 17-11-2012 by zysin5 because: Edit 1.1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Cool i just wanted to know where your coming from, which means I will suggest you open your mind a bit. Yes there are ghosts, voices are real not dellusions and these are very relevant to the strange sounds. But i see your an ultra-skeptic with an overly rational mind. Some see that as good, I do not.

open mindedness and experience for the win!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join