Cancer causing ingredients in men's grooming products.

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Chemicals in men’s grooming products linked with cancer, obesity

These chemicals, they say, are not listed on the products' ingredients list.

NOT listed??? What the...

Thank goodness for the FDA protecting BIG BUSINESS, I mean protecting the consumer.

Rest assured, these chemicals are dangerous to both men AND women.

The organization has published their report along with a Toxic Ten list of chemicals to avoid while perusing the drugstore aisles. In addition to the phthalates and the 1,4-Dioxane these no-nos include parabens, Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA), a chemical used in preservatives, and Sodium Laureth Sulfate, which the reports lists as a skin irritant.

What does one even say?

There are deadly chemicals in our foods, in our "health care" products and in the environment. Government doesnt give a crap.

Spread the word and help one another against this attack on our well being.

edit on 15-11-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am not so worried about all the metro douchebags using half a tub of product on their heads,but rather all those ladies caking there faces in makeup everyday and washing their hair 5 times a week. It cant be good for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If they aren't listed how are we suppose to avoid them? I guess we aren't suppose to.

I've avoided Aluminum Zirconium in antiperspirants for 12 years and now this? WTF?!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In order to avoid all cancer causing agents, we'd probably have to live in a bubble. There is polution in the air, the ground, the water, in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the products we use.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
In order to avoid all cancer causing agents, we'd probably have to live in a bubble. There is polution in the air, the ground, the water, in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the products we use.

There are chemical elements which cannot be avoided when it comes to the environment but when it comes to people blatantly putting toxins in products, not labelling the product, I find it very disturbing. It makes you wonder what else those chemicals are in which the public have no clue about.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Night Star

There are chemical elements which cannot be avoided when it comes to the environment but when it comes to people blatantly putting toxins in products, not labelling the product, I find it very disturbing. It makes you wonder what else those chemicals are in which the public have no clue about.

Oh I agree completely!!!!!!!!!! It angers me and frustrates the hell out of me.

new topics
top topics

join