It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stalking Cat' Daniel Avner found dead in 'suicide' after years of transforming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

btw .. whats with the green reptilian tattoo scale on his arm

The Chimera (also Chimaera or Chimæra) (play /kɨˈmɪərə/ or /kaɪˈmɪərə/; Greek: Χίμαιρα, Khimaira, from χίμαρος, khimaros, "she-goat") was, according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing female creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of three animals: a lion, a serpent and a goat. Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that ended in a snake's head,[1] the Chimera was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra. The term chimera has also come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals.

en.wikipedia.org...

Might explain it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Poor guy. Why anyone would do that is beyond me. Anyway, not to be insensitive or anything but he should have taken some of that 200G and had his man boobs reduced.
scroll down for pic

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ah
make me remember of Falcor !!!!!!!!

he did have reptilian scales and was a dog

at least his scales wasnt green lol

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Er.. Well.. I guess he really did want to see if he really did have nine lives. Opps!

He's a Darwin Winner for sure in my book. Stupid enough to mutilate himself this way and stupid enough to live a lifestyle that led to depression and suicide.; He was double stupid.

I hope to god he did have some serious traumatic mental disorder to account for his behavior. Otherwise, good riddens. We don't need sane people doing stupid stuff like that which could influence our impressionable children.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Poor guy. Why anyone would do that is beyond me. Anyway, not to be insensitive or anything but he should have taken some of that 200G and had his man boobs reduced.

He did that on purpose, part of his surgeries to catch the feminine side of a cat.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Sad news, in the resurrection all of his tattoos & surgeries will be gone, & during the Millennium big cats & tigers will be peaceful vegetarians that people can safely play with, I'm sure that will make him happy.

The Resurrection? As in the Christian dead in Christ will rise and be given new bodies? Somehow, I can't see this freak making it to heaven.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Really? That is crazy. Imagine what the surgeon's comments were when the guy was under anesthesia. Geez, get the net.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Er.. Well.. I guess he really did want to see if he really did have nine lives. Opps!

He's a Darwin Winner for sure in my book. Stupid enough to mutilate himself this way and stupid enough to live a lifestyle that led to depression and suicide.; He was double stupid.

I hope to god he did have some serious traumatic mental disorder to account for his behavior. Otherwise, good riddens. We don't need sane people doing stupid stuff like that which could influence our impressionable children.

Eh. The poor impressionable children.......Ok. I admit I think dude looks terrible but it was his choice and his right do do it, forget your impressionable children. Saying good riddens to this guy because you are afraid he will impress your child into expressing them self in a way you don't agree with. I would be careful calling others stupid out loud.

On a side note, I highly doubt he purposely grew the man boobies. I have had female cats before, they don't have breasts homey.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Suicide?? No way, some how the Mossad/ IDF we responsible right ben? OR maybe he he was about to spill the beans on Obama's birth certificate?

No way around it... This was a mentally sound human without a reason to take his own life.....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Eh. The poor impressionable children.......Ok. I admit I think dude looks terrible but it was his choice and his right do do it, forget your impressionable children. Saying good riddens to this guy because you are afraid he will impress your child into expressing them self in a way you don't agree with. I would be careful calling others stupid out loud.

On a side note, I highly doubt he purposely grew the man boobies. I have had female cats before, they don't have breasts homey.

Yeah, I'm gonna stick by my post Big Time. I don't worry about being politically correct or what people think of me.

It's not that I don't agree with this guys right to express himself, I just don't agree that he had to take it as far as he did. Like I said, He must not have been sane. I said good riddens to someone who IS sane and can affect impressionable children. Go back and try to understand my post this time. If that's the case, which I highly doubt, this guy used very poor judgment knowing he could cause children to imitate him. That being the case, No, I don't think it's a good idea to keep those people around where children can see them. This guy has been around a Long time. god only knows how many people got into abusing their bodies because of this guy and others like him. Apparently the life wasn't so great, the guy offed himself! I wonder how many of his mixed up "students" offed themselves too over the years when they realized they made a horrible mistake thats irreversible.

There really is something seriously not right about people who do this stuff. I challenge anyone to prove to me this is "normal".

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What a waste. He was a living work of art and not even completed. I fully endorse body mods so I've always cheered on Stalking Cat even though I didn't find his aesthetic choices to fit my tastes.

My guess is he expected things to change after a certain point with his life and they didn't. Perhaps he didn't get the response he was looking for or never quite felt the proper affinity he was seeking with his feline totem. Whatever the case, it's a bummer and his absence will make the planet a little less cool and diverse.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am confused...

His cause of death has not yet been revealed, yet some are speculating that up speculation that Avner may have killed himself.

Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by sputniksteve

I think he was attempting to be lizard man before he decided to be cat man. I mean that really, I seem to remember that from years and years ago but it could be someone totally different I am thinking of.

Hmm.. Don't know about that, I'll do some more research (unless another member knows).

I do know that there are several that have the reptile tattoos including the "Lizard Man", is that who you were thinking of?

The frickin surgeons need to have their license pulled.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
There really is something seriously not right about people who do this stuff. I challenge anyone to prove to me this is "normal".

Nothing we do is normal until it is. Everything that is now normal was, at one time, not.

If we didn't have pioneers on Earth to strut around as the "abnormal" ones, we wouldn't have tattoos, piercings, hairstyles, fashion of any sort, musical performances, plays, speech, societies, etc.

I can't prove that what he did was normal I can prove that several things you do were not very normal only a few generations back.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Forget political correctness, it didn't factor into my response in the slightest. I think it is ignorant to say I am glad this guy is dead because children could have seen him and then they could have decided they wanted to modify their bodies too. Either way it doesn't matter, it is off topic and isn't going to get a resolution. We obviously see the world differently. Feel free to continue to want to destroy what you don't understand, fact is your thoughts on his appearance won't change anything anyway. My displeasure in your thoughts isn't going to change anything either.

Back to us saying how ugly we think he was...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Guys,I think this might be an internet hoax........

@Salem_Kapsaski Update from the same source I learned of the suicide rumor. Someone reached his agent and agent says he is alive.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks for following up!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm, is huffington post generally reliable? I am pretty unfamiliar with that source.

The Nye County Sheriff's Office confirmed Avner's death to The Huffington Post but was not able to provide additional details.

huffpost

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If that is the case it is likely a publicity stunt.

Working on another chance to get in the public eye.

Raist

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nope, no 9 lives for you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join