It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox anchor suspended for calling Maddow an angry young man

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by louczar

What did you do there? Attempt to denigrate a Rhodes scholar who got a doctorate aka "DR" from Oxford? You wish, eh?

CJ

As the poster to whom I replied "denigrated" the value of others who do not have degrees, so have I dismissed those who claim to be doctors and are anything but, in the fashion of that poster.

Though I suppose if you really needed to ask me what did I do there, then you don't understand the question, or the answer which I have supplied. I really don't know how to make it any simpler for you.

Have nice day.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brian2384
Where will you draw the line? People in the spotlight are made fun of all time. Look at all the presidents, they are called and made out to be all kind of things. This is not a case of some shy little girl being bullied. Google Mike Savage and see what comes up.

What do you mean where will I draw the line? It's already drawn, its called manners and civility. It's wrong to insult people, no matter who they are.

It doesn't matter if they are in the spotlight, and it doesn't matter if they are the most unknown person in the world either. No matter what it is wrong, and people should be taught that it is wrong, and know that it is wrong.

Your post reads; "Everyone makes fun of people who are in the spotlight, so therefor it is ok", which in my honest opinion is completely ignorant. People like you are what is wrong with the world.
edit on 17-11-2012 by illuminated0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by louczar

Spoken by someone who believes only md's are "doctors". Well stated.

CJ

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
People like me? Now that's an insult. People have been around a lot longer than you and they have not changed. Can you change how we act? Can you bully others to think the way you do? The Western world has become to pampered and soft! But I believe times are changing. The harder it gets the harder we will become and political correctness will swiftly die!

You Go Obama!

Your Union killed Hostess. What is next!

Follow me? I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by louczar

CJ

So for you a doctor is a doctor is a doctor? Go have a PhD provide your next ECT and let me know how that turns out for ya.

Best wishes

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Nothing smacks more of Left wing PC abuse than self inflicted wounds by Fox News.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by louczar

reply to post by louczar

CJ

So for you a doctor is a doctor is a doctor? Go have a PhD provide your next ECT and let me know how that turns out for ya.

Best wishes

You don't know a phd is a doctorate degree? Oh, ok. Carry on.

CJ

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Considering that article said it was on her personal facebook page, she shouldn't have been fired. Don't get me wrong though, her comment was stupid, but it seems rather unneccessary.

I would also like to add that the OP and a few others in this thread should really read the motto of this site.
edit on 19-11-2012 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is Fox we're talking about here. Lower your expectations for appropriateness.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jaymp

"Fox" didn't post anything!

I doubt that your employer (if you have one) considers your posts to represent their thoughts or positions.

deny ignorance

jw

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join