It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok lets try this again...New here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Been reading the forums here on and off for quite some time now and finally decided to make an account. I think I've turned into a political junkie and this seemed like a good place to discuss such topics. Most of my family / friends either don't care about politics or only follow what the main stream media tells them. So now that Iran has been possibly implicated in the Israel Gaza conflict what do you guys think will happen from here? If it's true I'm betting we'll see American troops in Iran within a week or so.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello, Twitched....welcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Hey thanks good to be here!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Twitched

Welcome to your new addiction...

Des

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hello welcome annnnd nope,dont think that will hapen yet,there might be another escape goat.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
hello welcome annnnd nope,dont think that will hapen yet,there might be another escape goat.

Thanks guys!

You don't think so? Both Israel and the Obama administration have both been itching for a reason to hit Iran so it wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hi Twitched, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hey thanks for rolling out the welcome mat! I'll be sure to check out those links you provided.

I do have one question though, I figured out what the "P" "F" and "S" stand for but what do the "W" and "K" stand for?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hello twitched and welcome,
You may not be far off from the truth. I stated my first ATS prediction in a thread the other day and it was something like........
"With the ongoing investigation over Benghazi and the Word coming out about ramped voter fraud, look for something big to happen in the next couple of weeks to take the masses attention from these issues" .
But don't take my word for it, I was not wearing my tin foil hat that day

Again welcome and enjoy,
Quad

p.s.
If you have any questions about our little home away from home feel free to u2u me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. If you decide you want your own custom avatar, drop on by our thread and we'll hook ya up!

(it's free and all that jazz
)

Link is in my signiture

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Welcome to ATS. If you decide you want your own custom avatar, drop on by our thread and we'll hook ya up!

(it's free and all that jazz
)

Link is in my signiture

Hey thanks! Will definitely come take a look

Quad - Hope I'm not right, could end up turning into WW3 real quick if Iran gets involved.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Welcome to the madhouse we call home.

You'll notice there are tinfoil hats and straitjackets available in the lobby. We also have catered events and a floor show. The complimentary Kool-Aid is available 24/7 if you feel the need to punch out but the Ding Dongs and Twinkies are now at premium prices.

Watch your step on your way to the full body scanner....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've been a lurker for along time aswell... pretty much same story aswell

plez add me as friend so we can chat

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hello.
Yes, Isreal sure need those last opposing countries to reform their banking system..

top topics

join