It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAfee founder wanted for questioning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
McAfee founder, John McAfee is wanted for questioning by the police who need him to help them solve the murder of his neighbor.

What's interesting about the story is the reason why he doesn't want to meet police demands.

McAfee is resisting cooperating with police. He tells the AP (associated press), he is afraid for his own safety and insists the central American government want him out of the way. He also says, whoever killed his neighbor may have been gunning for him instead.

Source

For those who don't know who he is you can find a bit about him here and what he has done. McAfee's career It even says he worked for NASA at one point.

Another interesting point in this story

If McAfee is involved, it may trace back to the half-dozen dogs McAfee keeps at his beachside compound. Faull, like other McAfee neighbors, had been complaining about the dogs and reportedly filed a formal complaint about them with the mayor of the nearby town of San Pedro last week. According to McAfee, the dogs were poisoned on Friday night.

Source

The GSU raided his house once in suspicion of methamphetamine manufacturing, which he was suspected of but nothing found. He was not convicted or charged.

This quote here from the same article as above really made me think

McAfee is currently on the run from the police. “Under no circumstances am I going to willingly talk to the police in this country,” he told me this afternoon. “You can say I’m paranoid about it but they will kill me, there is no question. They’ve been trying to get me for months. They want to silence me. I am not well liked by the prime minister. I am just a thorn in everybody’s side.”

I'm curious as to what they want to silence him from.
But I thought it was an interesting story and a good one to follow.
Some of you may use his McAfee antivirus software.
If anyone finds any interesting information, I would love to see it. In the mean time I will be searching.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
there are a few threads on this already
i wont link them but if you use search they are there
edit on 15-11-2012 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

They didn't have a few quotes that made the story a bit more interesting as one thread dates back to May and the other one left out a lot of information. Thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks, I put my thread up so people could get a bit more an angle on the more mysterious side of the story and perhaps help me find out more about why he needs to be silenced. If that is the case at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I will tell you where this gets really interesting. Mcafee is suspected of and almost certainly was there for the purposes of synthesizing and experimenting with synthetic drugs. I follow some other boards that discuss things we aren't allowed to discuss on this board, and there is a LOT more to this story.

He supposedly went by the name "stuffmonger" and created a lab in order to use bacteria to change a certain synthetic drug into something that was what he called the equivalent of "female viagara". This is the short and sloppy version of it, but it is very interesting indeed. From what I understand it involved a certain particular bacteria and "bath salts", he was extracting and purifying or something along those lines.

I suggest you google "stuffmonger" and see what pops up.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Starred!

Thanks for that!
He also now has a company that is manufacturing natural antibiotics as it says in his wikipedia article so it sounds like that may be his scapegoat?

Anyway I think it has it in here.
Source
edit on 15-11-2012 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks, I put my thread up so people could get a bit more an angle on the more mysterious side of the story and perhaps help me find out more about why he needs to be silenced. If that is the case at all.

Please don't misunderstand; I did not mean to imply this thread needs to be closed. I was simply offering it up as archival material for your OP. This discussion may prove to be much more productive as the story is beginning to get hashed out.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Yes that is exactly correct. He did in fact develop antibiotics there, when they raided his lab because they suspected he was making Meth that is what they discovered. It was after his lead Organic Chemist left that he started sharing all of his experiments with using those antibiotics to alter the synthetic drugs.

He shared lots of pictures from his lab as well as the methods he was using and the effects of resulting meterial. The drug in question is/was called Tan. There is tons of info out there on it, there are achives of his all his posts on the other boards he was posting on.

www.iandennismiller.com...

That link has explains how he shared his info and how they figured out who he was, and like I said it is all but confirmed that Stuffmonger is in fact Mcafee
edit on 11/15/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Oh, I knew you weren't implying that. I was just making sure you knew why I made this one.
Hopefully I can get a bit of a contribution. I have work now though so I'll do some digging when I get home.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

But then do you have any idea why the central police want to kill/silence him? Or is he just making that up so they look like the bad guys and not him?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I just added a link to my last post that you will find very informative. I don't know if there is really any conspiracy as far as the murder goes. He very well may have killed the neighbor, he was using a lot of his product from what I understand, and that product was basically bath salts. We all know what them bath salts do to people, so as far as I can tell he was just doing too many drugs and maybe flipped out.

Here is the link again incase anyone missed it. www.iandennismiller.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Yes that is exactly correct. He did in fact develop antibiotics there, when they raided his lab because they suspected he was making Meth that is what they discovered. It was after his lead Organic Chemist left that he started sharing all of his experiments with using those antibiotics to alter the synthetic drugs.

He shared lots of pictures from his lab as well as the methods he was using and the effects of resulting meterial. The drug in question is/was called Tan. There is tons of info out there on it, there are achives of his all his posts on the other boards he was posting on.

www.iandennismiller.com...

That link has explains how he shared his info and how they figured out who he was, and like I said it is all but confirmed that Stuffmonger is in fact Mcafee

I have to say I find it utterly hilarious that you made the stuffmonger connection as well. As soon as I got a couple paragraphs into this thread, all of stuff's posts popped back into my head.

I had actually followed that story for quite a while, even as it originally unfolded. I was debating mentioning the "monger" connection, myself, but was uncertain for...kind of obvious reasons.

I believe this information, for me at least, absolutely confirms that this guy was probably stuffmonger.

The central american lab, the DOGS (mentioned in some of monger's posts), the allegations, the rampant paranoia.

He mentioned using antibiotics in his procedures? Why do I not remember that?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

As much as I would love to take credit, I didn't figure out anything I just saw a link on Reddit r/drugs this morning and thought it was interesting.

Yeah apparently the whole reason for the lab and antibiotics was he suggests that the antibiotics change the chemical composition of the Tan which purifies it or something like that. I do know from what I read that a particular antibiotic was crucial in what he was doing. It probably isn't a coincidence that the company he founded was for production of antibiotics, but who knows maybe it was all just a happy accident.

My knowledge is very crude as far as all the details go, like I said I just saw the reddit post and read all that was in the link I put up in the last 2 posts.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This situation was posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join