It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have it all wrong?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Most people think of Jesus as a white man with a blonde beard and blue eyes. But wait a minute. Wasn't Jesus born in the middle east?

Most people think of Jews as looking completely different then Muslims or middle easterns to be more precise.

So now if you were on an airplane and you saw jews sitting in the aisle across from you would you be inclined to think terrorism?

Point being we don't know what were talking about. We don't know what were thinking about. We know not what we do!

It's ok because our evolution has sprung so fast our minds are still running to catch up. Were not far removed from 2,000 years ago. Mentality wise.

So if our view on the world is as distorted as it is would we know Jesus if we saw him? Maybe our expectations on this guy and our imagination of what he looks like is way out of context so bad we don't know what were looking for.

Most think we would enjoy this guy. Truth is he's the way. Any elephants in the room and this guy is gonna expose them. He's the way. The truth. Anything that you may think is possible in being true but deny it because it goes against your whole belief system or ways of thinking. If it's true he's gonna tell you it is.

So with that in mind. This guy is dangerous and destructive to the very fabric of our reality as it stands. If you hate muslims and he tells you it's all worship of the father. How would you feel about that?

Because obviously this guy is gonna have a better understanding then most of us have. Like I said any elephants in the room and this guy is exposing it.

He's the way. He helps the blind to see.

What does that mean helps the blind to see. I'd say in today's grammar we'd say He helps the sleeping to Awaken.

Can we really afford for this guy to walk amongst us. He's a monster?

Not so fast. He's great. His understanding of the universe and how our reality works would be very beneficial. He would help us grow up. Because as it stands were still spoiled children.

Like I said the guy would destroy the very traditions you covet. Why? Because truth is far more important. WIthout it your lost in the darkness.

I'm going to write 3 scenarios. Each one is an alternate history to our world. Each one Jesus will reincarnate. YOU decide if this guy is beneficial or detrimental. YOU decide if you really like this guy like you think you do.

Scenario A:

Aliens arrive on earth (You know this one) Jesus exposes the truth that yes mankind is a genetically engineered hybrid. And that yes aliens are monitoring eartht to see if were ready to leave the nest. Yes jesus is a reincarnated alien.

You see now that he'd be hated disliked and witch hunted out of town. But he's the way. Don't forget that.

Scenario B:

Humans evolved built the monoliths and everything. History in this one is the way people picture. The difference is we live side by side with aliens like in futurama. Because we live with aliens we believe they did what we don't believe in scenario a. So imagine now that people who say humans built the pyramids are considered insane and schizophrenic dilusional.

Jesus comes along he says yes mankind did build them they did evolve. And I'am not a reincarnated alien.

You see now that he'd be hated disliked and witch hunted out of town. But he's the way. Don't forget that.

Scenario C:

The pyramids are natural occurences on the earth but everyone believes someone had to of built them.

Jesus says yes there natural occurences.

Again the very fabric of people's reality is destroyed and he's considered an imbecile.

Do you see why if Jesus is alive today this guys is so smart he keeps himself hidden from the world? It'd have to take something like an alien invasion to get people to follow this guy would it not?

Side note. If he is a white man because we are the imagination of ourselves and blue print for outline of the soul doesn't change most likely hes going to look like a middle eastern with white skin attributes.
edit on 15-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
1. Yes Jesus would have looked like a middle easterner, congratulations Sherlock you cracked the case. Did any one paint pictures of him when he was alive? Probably not. Those who painted pictures of him were Europeans so they painted pictures of him as a white man, BECAUSE THEY WERE WHITE MEN.

2. The rest of your post is very confusing and comes across as mindless drivel.

3. Jesus was born and raised Jewish. He saw problems in the Jewish faith. For example the money changers and what not in the temple. So he split from the Jewish faith and began teaching and preaching what he believed to be way all men should live and interact with one another; Do onto others what you would want them to do onto you. And poof Christianity was born.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Holidakd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Most people think of Jesus as a white man with a blonde beard and blue eyes. But wait a minute. Wasn't Jesus born in the middle east?

Really ?!

In every depiction I have ever seen, he has always had brown hair, brown beard, and on occaisions brown eyes.

Moreover he has never looked "snow White" pale.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Modern depictions of Jesus Christ have become cultural specific. This is evident in various parts of the world, from Japan to the Bible Belt in America to Ethiopia. If Jesus is actually among us, what is he waiting for?

And by the way, may I replace Jesus with Osiris, Mithra or even Vishnu? What's wrong with a relativistic approach, rather than assuming Jesus is absolute?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

Modern depictions of Jesus Christ have become cultural specific. This is evident in various parts of the world, from Japan to the Bible Belt in America to Ethiopia. If Jesus is actually among us, what is he waiting for?

And by the way, may I replace Jesus with Osiris, Mithra or even Vishnu? What's wrong with a relativistic approach, rather than assuming Jesus is absolute?

Agree with the bottom portion I'd even throw in Mohammod if you please. I answered your other question throughout the op. Please read the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

I think the blonde hair blue eyes is symbolic for alien intervention. It's the only thing that makes sense. Seeing as how if he is the micorcosm of the universe his soul would have to be older then moses.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another thing: why would anyone ask about aliens before first asking which religion was "right", which religion most clearly depicted the Father?
I feel like the only people who would believe someone coming out and claiming to be "(insert name here)" reincarnated, would be the religious fanatics..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Holidakd

Is the fact that you find the rest confusing because by the time you got that far you was already running your mouth from the inside rather then taking in what was being theorised?

This is what is wrong with the world before people can make a clear stated point someone already has their mind up that they know everything and learn nothing.

Maybe we should learn patience.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Obviously if Jesus is talking about aliens thats gonna explain religion. I thought the rest of the post was confusing? Never mind that's what that question is for huh?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That is one depiction....Not all depictions of Jesus are like that.

One thinks you might be barking up the wrong tree...At least from an evidence point of view.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Out of that whole post that's all you got to say? The point was maybe alot of us don't realise he's middle eastern.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Out of that whole post that's all you got to say? The point was maybe alot of us don't realise he's middle eastern.

How can people not realise he is Middle Eastern, he is from the Middle East ?!

Seriously the guy was a Jew, they come from the Middle East....Who are these people that don't know this ?

And yep, all I have got to say...I don't actually believe in religion.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If you search Jesus on any search site. I gurantee there is no depiction of Jesus looking middle eastern whether the hair and eyes are brown. You know why? Like ol' boy said earlier. It's cultural based.

With that said how many people do you think actually see through it? Not like we may think...

Remember were dealing with people who believe the snake was deceptive. Yet there world as they know it wouldn't exist without him.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Obviously if Jesus is talking about aliens thats gonna explain religion.

If someone comes out and says "I'm Jesus, aliens are real and they put us here!" The vast majority of people will look at him like they look at that nut job on Ancient Aliens with the funky hair. In no way will that explain religion. Ever.

Text I thought the rest of the post was confusing? Never mind that's what that question is for huh?

And this? Please reiterate this statement. This is more confusing than your "Jesus is An alien" theory

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Dude, seriously...I have like the United Nations of DNA in me, and people mistake me for being Spanish, or Italian.

Paradoxically I have no Spanish or Italian in me.

Sometimes we just don't look like where we are descended from.

But I shouldn't worry, I'm pretty confident most know Jesus came from the Middle East, besides the jury is still out as to whether he actually existed, and if he did, if the stories of what he could do are true.

Either way I wouldn't be loosing any sleep over it.

Just wanted to point out your OP wasn't entirely accurate.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The first airplane that landed on a isolated island and those advanced humans being worshipped explains religion.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

In what way was it not accurate? I never said they didn't know he wasn't from the middle east. I said they don't know what he looks like!

Please point out the disinfo here!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

In what way was it not accurate? I never said they didn't know he wasn't from the middle east. I said they don't know what he looks like!

Please point out the disinfo here!

You made the assumption that most believed his appearance wasn't that of hearalding from the Middle East, because most (apparently) think Jesus has blonde beard,and blue eyes.

It's nearly midnight over here, and as much as would love to keep debating, I have a school run in the morning, plus I really can't add any more than I already have, especially when you now appear to contradicting yourself.

Regardless, enjoy, hope you get some good replies

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2012 by Holidakd because: Premature post

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The first airplane that landed on a isolated island and those advanced humans being worshipped explains religion.

Ok so I can understand advanced people coming into contact with primitive people and being seen as gods. Such as the Spanish and the Mayans. But that does not explain how people will believe someone claiming to be almighty and all knowing, telling us that aliens created us.

Even if aliens came to earth right this instant and told us they created us, who's to say if they are being truthful or not? The easiest way they could enslave us is to manipulate us into believing that they are the Almighty Father.

We will never know for sure who created us until we die. And even then we might not even know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join