It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

canadian government culling seals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

They actually can get trapped. Say you have a seal that is too far from land, their not going to swim it (even though they can swim long distances) they would drown. Trust me, I've seen it happen before in Newfoundland. But it doesn't happen often. Like I said, I've seen this 3 to 4 times in my life and I'm getting close to 40, lol.

edit on 15-11-2012 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just eat the seals.

Make jerky, sell to China...cost effective. Everyone wins!
edit on 15-11-2012 by Jerisa because: added idea

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I keep thinking seals must have advanced emotions and love, and be advanced or the Government wouldn't target them the way they do.

This is really disenheartening, after the news on possible world war three, its more like some kind of sacrifice of innocents.

I pray and hope that Canadians stand up and stop this from occurring in time.

Seal Falls In Love With Woman

Grey Seal Intelligence

Interactive and Intelligent.

I don't think many humans have the spirit so many creatures in the world exhibit, some humans act as if they're the lesser intellect.

So the renegade side is trying to up the chances of real darkness coming into the world, after the eclipse, and with the war looming, and try to prevent people's love and common sense from winning and cooler heads prevailing world wide, so our Canadian Government has decided to pump out a dark side sacrifice!

Really breaks my heart we elected servants of renegades.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by RedShirt73

Exactly.
When I made my post,I was thinking of you guys on the east coast who have alot of people making a living fishing.

To the OP.
Would you prefer people not being able to support their families because some environmental,politically correct do-gooders can feel better about themselves??

So glad you have enough angst in you to foe someone. This world has a lot of negative energy, built up on purpose, by design, between nations, the middle east, the west, austerity measures, the elections, a woman even ran over her husband for not voting. Its terrible to see so much anger. But if you don't how the elite work by now, there have been many threads showing how they operate. And who is behind them. This is how they really run the world.

You talk about fishing and jobs. Well that is how they're going to play this. How many Canadians, especially men in resource based economies, are going to stand in the way of jobs, they'll sacrifice nature quickly on that calling card.

Though its a trap baited with cheese that has consequence.

BP just occurred, they have poisoned the ocean severely. Fukushima, and other toxins.

We cull baby seals every year. Though they are a very loving, intelligent and interactive species that rises to the occasion and tries to communicate, and its evil to do this.

Its not the seals doing this. Its a deliberate assault on this world for the intention of creating very negative consequences by some very gnostic and occult PTB and their corporate tools.

Fish are being killed off in the oceans. They're being sacrificed.

Wake Up!

I don't foe anyone, but try to wake them up, because their love is needed to heal this world.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Am quite shocked at ATS!!!!! Club the seals....don`t club the seals?????? Giving a voice to anyone who condones this is a bit sick sorry

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I am ALL FOR the seal hunt!!

the seal hunt has nothing to do with this, its about blaming and killing seals to fix a problem caused by overfishing

FYI, there has been a moratorium on cod fishing in the grand banks for 20 years now. Only this year has the scientists saying that they are finally seeing signs of recovery. Yes, man overfished and the moratorium was called to late, but during this same period seals have been preying on the cod fry and because of the diminished population these same cod fry weren't making it to aldulthood. This seal cul is therefore very important to the recovery of the cod populations. A very simple mathematical equation here.

Too little cod + too many seals = even less cod.
Too little cod + a culled seal population = a fighting chance at a cod recovery

edit on 16-11-2012 by palg1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

OMG please tell me not serious. Because you get the feeling that seals have emotions...?
How did you come to this conclusion? Did Paul MacArtney sing you a I love seal pups tune?

The problem as I see it is this... People are giving emotions to creatures that are souless, who are meant to be used as a food source for bears, whales and yes even humans.

They are not, I repeat not human, they have no emotions. If we cul a pup the cow will breed next year because that is their nature, they are no more broken hearted than if the pup was eaten by a bear, and the cow will carry on with her migratory swim. Please stop personifying these animals.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

i dont think a whale would nead iceshelves to catch a seal, it would probably get them in the water,

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

I think it actualy equals less seals until the cod fishery would recover, because the carrying capacity for the seal population would have droped

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by palg1

I think it actualy equals less seals until the cod fishery would recover, because the carrying capacity for the seal population would have droped

Partially agree, except the seals will move onto other food sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join