It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got an Awesome Makeover- Do you like it???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by new_here

How disappointing....

Was expecting to see embarrassing and shameful "before" photos and duck faced, diva posing "after" photos because of the title.

Well, shame on me for disappointing you dear!!! We aim to please 'round these parts. Here is my glamour shot before I went to the beauty parlor in Avatar-ville:

So if you haaaad to choose, should I keep my new look or just go back to my natural beauty. (Take your time. I know it's a difficult decision.)

But trolling aside (which I rarely do), it's an awesome avatar and camouflages the info nicely. I've always been a sinister elf on here, so definitely appreciate having another magical nature lover to the fold. We will conquer ATS...eventually.

I dedicate this song to your new avatar~

It's... it's YOU in the video!!! You're a Movie Star! I'd recognize those pointed ears anywhere.
Thanks for the song, MasonicFantom.

edit on 11/17/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by Night Star
I still adore your avatar but found one I love for me. Sorry I can't be your fairy sister anymore. I'm an elf now.

But hey, we're still in the same enchanted realm and can ride dragons and hang out with the wolves. LOL

You bet, my Elven friend! After all, what's an enchanted forest without elves!
Whenever ya need me to sprinkle a little Faery dust on you to lighten your spirits, just say the word. (Cause frankly, I may be calling on you for some of that Elven magic!) Until then, do stop by with Wolfie...

Oh, and btw... I LOVE your makeover!!!

P.S... Stay away from that pesky Shoemaker.

That shoe maker may be pesky but he made me the coolest pair of suede boots!

Yes, sprinkle that fairy dust to lighten my spirits! I'll meet you by the tall maple tree near the lake and share some magic secrets. I like to feed the birds and squirrels there , but the wolf tends to scare them away.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yes, sprinkle that fairy dust to lighten my spirits! I'll meet you by the tall maple tree near the lake and share some magic secrets. I like to feed the birds and squirrels there , but the wolf tends to scare them away.
reply to post by Night Star

WOW... you DO have advanced powers if you got him to make YOU shoes. Usually the other way around. You go girl!!! I'd simply LOVE a green pair, if you can swing it.

See you at the lake, and I hope you can help me spot the right toad floatin on a lilly pad, cause I kinda lost him after the little mishap of changing him into one... Oh well. Ya win some, ya goof some.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

WOW... you DO have advanced powers if you got him to make YOU shoes. Usually the other way around. You go girl!!! I'd simply LOVE a green pair, if you can swing it.

See you at the lake, and I hope you can help me spot the right toad floatin on a lilly pad, cause I kinda lost him after the little mishap of changing him into one... Oh well. Ya win some, ya goof some.

Green boots coming up. I think that angry looking toad is the one you seek.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hi Night Star.....thought I would compliment your new avatar in this thread...it turned out great !

Green boots...lol...too cool...totally can imagine how "fab" those are......my all time favorite shoes were made by some "fairies" in the the Bay Area , CA.....pink leather shoes....my God I loved those shoes, wore them till they fell apart.......

p.s. Thanks New Here.....I found two favorite socks since we last spoke.......LOL...and I'm actually totally serious...I did.....life is funny...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Hi Night Star.....thought I would compliment your new avatar in this thread...it turned out great !

Green boots...lol...too cool...totally can imagine how "fab" those are......my all time favorite shoes were made by some "fairies" in the the Bay Area , CA.....pink leather shoes....my God I loved those shoes, wore them till they fell apart.......

p.s. Thanks New Here.....I found two favorite socks since we last spoke.......LOL...and I'm actually totally serious...I did.....life is funny...

I knew they were your favorites-- that's why I gave them back first and foremost. More to come.

Night Star, I respectfully request you induce the shoemaker to craft PINK suede boots for our Indian Friend-of-the-Earth! Just look at her Avatar. Would they not be lovely for her?

Me in Green-- you in (what color are yours?) and she in Pink. Let us invite her too, to the Maple tree meeting at the pond! She speaks to the animals, and lord knows I need her to mediate between me and the angry frog-prince!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thank you! I love my new avatar!
OMG, years ago I had a pair of pink leather shoes! I wore mine out too!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I knew they were your favorites-- that's why I gave them back first and foremost. More to come.

Night Star, I respectfully request you induce the shoemaker to craft PINK suede boots for our Indian Friend-of-the-Earth! Just look at her Avatar. Would they not be lovely for her?

Me in Green-- you in (what color are yours?) and she in Pink. Let us invite her too, to the Maple tree meeting at the pond! She speaks to the animals, and lord knows I need her to mediate between me and the angry frog-prince!

Our shoe maker is more than happy to keep us supplied in shoes and boots of any color and style.

Mountain Laurel can certainly join us by the tall maple tree by the pond.
Um... you naughty little fairy, you really should change the poor prince back.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Our shoe maker is more than happy to keep us supplied in shoes and boots of any color and style.

Mountain Laurel can certainly join us by the tall maple tree by the pond.
Um... you naughty little fairy, you really should change the poor prince back.

I know, right?

That is why I need you two... the warty thing is seriously p*ssed.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You have to kiss the toad silly girl.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
LOLOLO.....too busy to respond as I would like at the moment........

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I'm not a toad, I'm a chiten

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

You're our little purple birdie friend. Hello! I brought food and elven wine for everyone. Please join us. Oh and don't worry about the white wolf hanging around. he is a friend too. Oh and...the dragon too! It's usually a friendly realm, but we do need to be weary of not so friendly dark creatures that like to lurk around from time to time. I have my bow and arrows and magic though. The Indian lady has her bow and arrows too and the fairy...well, ya never know what she'll do. LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

LOl...very fun......well. just finished my last special order...including the crazy guy that wanted a dz orange roses delivered tomorrow...yup, made it happen....have an extra 12 orange roses, but have a plan...
...people will be happy and I will make a few bucks........they really are beautiful....have a sorta yellow/pink tinge to them.....

So love the cocktail hour idea....lovely wine...great company...wanna hear a song...?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You sell flowers? WOW! That is so awesome! I LOVE flowers!!!!!

Thanks for sharing some music with us!

Now where has that fairy gone off to?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Kewl!

I know MountainLaurel will protect me with her bow and arrows!!

...that, and I'm a NINJA!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Umm. No. Umm... According to my Fairy Tale Bible, the curse can ONLY be broken by the kiss of a Princess!

*blots brow with fairy hanky*

Sure you're not a Princess in disguise?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Kewl!

I know MountainLaurel will protect me with her bow and arrows!!

...that, and I'm a NINJA!

Well it looks like you can take care of yourself then. LOL A little purple birdie who is also a ninja. I get it, you're a shape shifter.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Umm. No. Umm... According to my Fairy Tale Bible, the curse can ONLY be broken by the kiss of a Princess!

*blots brow with fairy hanky*

Sure you're not a Princess in disguise?

Darn, I was really looking forward to you kissing the toad.

No, I'm not a princess so who will save the poor prince? You could just reverse your magic, but then again fairies can be unpredictable and do enjoy their pranks. LOL How long has he been this way? Wonder if he is used to eating flies yet.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Long as you're not a Chitlin. (Small intestine of a hog. Supposedly a southern delicacy. I'm from the south and I see absolutely nothing delicate about them.)

Anyway, drop by the pond. Night Star's wolf might want to play chase.

Whoops... sorry so late. Oh the Chitlin Purple Chicken is already here. My bad!
edit on 11/20/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join