It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Crimes Of War Against Us All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I got this story from a site just now and I am still shaking my head. Criminals in the senate, crimes of war, extortion
and the death of American leadership in an honorable way is more than I would ever believe possible, before this happened.

"September 11 2001 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society. The post September 11, 2001 era is marked by the outright criminalization of the US State, including its judicial, foreign policy, national security and intelligence apparatus"

In assessing the crimes associated with 9/11 in the context of a legal procedure, we must distinguish between those associated with the actual event, namely the loss of life and the destruction of property, from the crimes committed in the aftermath of September 11, 2001 “in the name of 9/11″. The latter build upon the former. We are dealing with two related dimensions of criminality.The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries."

The deaths of millions of innocent human beings and the destruction of entire countries!! My God what have we become?

"The 9/11 event in itself– which becomes symbolic– is used to justify the onslaught of the post 9/11 US-
NATO military agenda, under the banner of the “Global War on Terrorism” (GWOT), not to mention the ushering in of the Homeland police state and the repeal of civil liberties"

www.heavencanbefound.com...

edit on 15-11-2012 by CherubBaby because: typo

edit on 15-11-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wondered why this thread was dead and now THE LINK WORKS..

It is a tragic story that is going to be a true game changer in my opinion..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Out of conscience sake I am hoping some of you will take a look at this. American, Brit, Aussie it doesn't matter..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Its the same old tired BS, based on half truths and lies. And only people who do not actually remember the events of that week believe it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I am not sure I follow exactly what you mean. Better yet what are you conclusions? I would like to hear them and anyone else ho has something to add.

new topics

top topics

join