It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Yeah, I dont believe you exist either.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lulz, for all you city-dwellers, here's some pictures of Mt Shasta and the McCloud region. It's impossible to convey the majesty and utter impressiveness of this area of the world. Mt Shasta is so high, the top is often clouded in; it's magnificent.

www.bloomingrosepress.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thanks again MissKat1 for the link to that website! Too many people have their heads in the sand but since this affects my access to public lands I take it seriously.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Of course you think he is special Grandma because he is. You are so lucky. I have three grown sons but so far none of them feel compelled to make me a granny.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

What I find weird about that map is that the center of the country shows no missing children/ people? You see groups in the west and the east but down the center nothing.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I just watched a youtube on how there is very little going on in the center of the US. They were making the connection that these abductions are in wet areas. That whatever is taking people is living in the wet regions.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

My adult kids were all in their 30s before I finally "got me a grandbaby". Hang in there grama in waiting.

I filled my heart with other grandbabies that didnt have a grandma. So even though I only have one blood grandchild. Lots of kids around the neighborhood call me "Aunt Grandma"! I believe in tithing, but I dont believe in church/religion, and the bible says pure religion is helping the widow and orphan, so that is what I do. If I see a need I can meet I take care of it. It gives me more pleasure to buy shoes for a neighbor kid than sending my money to build a new church.
I bet you already have a few proxy grandkids!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by sputniksteve

He wasn't being rude. He was giving his opinion on the subject.And yes,believe it or not dude this is the Internet.People do lie all the time.

As for the OP,I'm not really sure what to think. Sounds to me like it was just a story a 3 year old made up after getting lost. I have a 5 year old and she tells way out there stories all the time and has since she could talk.So in other words,I don't think what happened to him is in anyway shape or form related to aliens.
edit on 15-11-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

You know there are many way to say things and the way that he conveyed his disbelief to this poster was indeed rude. That rude poster sure didnt need a supporter but here you are siding with them.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
Yes, McCloud near Mt Shasta Calif.
I think it is Siskyou County. And I just read an article about how there is a huge land grab by the govt in Siskyou county under Agenda 21. I will try to figure out how to load a link to the article.
what the hell is Agenda 21

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Inner earth LOL. You realize that the center of the earth is probably molten lava yes? You also know that people need oxygen to breath right? You know the sun doesnt shine inside the earth right? Without the sunshine, there are no plants, without plants there is no oxygen. These simple truths about the physics of our planet, physics that cannot be denied, bely a factual inner earth civilization. Sorry to inject sense here but really. Oh and before someone comes in with plants that grow in the dark , yes they exist but would not do much to produce enough oxygen to support a civilization underground.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Thank you. Wow, just beautiful. America certainly has some very pretty places to visit and see. I love the diversity of our geology from ocean beaches to the highest craigs of the mountains. From forests to deserts, this country has it all. Plus Las Vegas. Who wouldnt want to live here. !

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Well the whole section they ignore has the Mississippi river and all its tributaries so its not like this is the desert. Matter of fact there are abductions taking place in the desert east of California between the Rockies and the Mojave Desert so wet shouldnt be a factor at all.
edit on 17-11-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1

My adult kids were all in their 30s before I finally "got me a grandbaby". Hang in there grama in waiting.

I filled my heart with other grandbabies that didnt have a grandma. So even though I only have one blood grandchild. Lots of kids around the neighborhood call me "Aunt Grandma"! I believe in tithing, but I dont believe in church/religion, and the bible says pure religion is helping the widow and orphan, so that is what I do. If I see a need I can meet I take care of it. It gives me more pleasure to buy shoes for a neighbor kid than sending my money to build a new church.
I bet you already have a few proxy grandkids!!!!!!

I am a pathetic fop when it comes to babies. Other Grandmas need to watch there precious ones because I am out there looking for fat cheeks to kiss and pinch. And that giggle, omg, is there a more precious sound?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolNamesWereTaken

Here, watch this..it should help..

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolNamesWereTaken

I am glad you asked about Agenda 21. I only found out about it a few days ago, so I am not the best person to explain it. It is a UN manual or guide to how society will be structured in the future. Please, I am no expert on this at all, so I am probably getting a few details wrong. I will explain to the best of my ability, but please dont beat me up if I get something wrong. This is how I understand it: It outlines the way we live, where we live, which areas are off limits etc. What we can own, grow, and force you to use the land you can live on for the 'greater good'. I highly suggest you watch the many youtube vids and articles written. I believe the "Defend Rural America" website will have links to the actual Agenda 21 manual to read it.

The reason it is a huge issue is that Hilary just signed the peace treaties that gives the UN the power to force the citizens of the "global community" to impliment these rules in our country. Their rules supercede our rules. She gave away our power to the global power or the UN.
In other words, weather it is legal to have weapons in the US or not, if the UN decides we cant have weapons, than our govt has the power to take them away. If our rules say we can buy property and live on it, but the UN decides we cant then we cant, regardless of what our rules say. Our govt is now controlled by the dictates of Agenda 21. It looks harmless until you actually read it.

I wouldnt be so concerned except it is already happening. In Sisikyou County there are hundreds of thousands of acres being eminent (sp??) domained and taken away from people. It is interesting how it corrolates to an area where people are going missing. (my grandson) It isnt just Sisikyou, it is happening all over the US.

I also want to point out that currently in Ca. the govt owns 49% of the land, only 51% is owned by the public. A huge chunk of that is in corporate hands, like Sierra Pacific / Red Emmerson. How much more do they need? I am not against national parks, but to shut them down make them off limits and push us all into the cities, needs to be addressed NOW! Agenda 21 allows only 25% of the tolal land mass, to be inhabited by humans.

By the way, the govt owns huge amounts of land in all the western states. I think its like 65% of Nevada.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's a good old Glen Beck video. He can explain anything to anyone.

edit on 17-11-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I will ask my question again do you think the child was trying to say persons with guns rather than purses and guns?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you are familiar with an incident in the Russian wilderness back in the day it concernes the Dyatlov Pass incident and I have to tell you I get goose bumps everytime I read it and thank my lucky stars it wasn't me there in the darkness and the cold...
mysteriousuniverse.org...
Just goes to show it is happening everywhere,they still never came to a conclusion as to what killed those people.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by thepupils

Tweakers in caves......lol. With poop sticky paper...lmao....Holding kids to ransom?!?...lmfao.

Tweakers need electricity. They ain't going to go to the effort of running a generator in a cave to cook when it's far simpler to use a standard kitchen.

I've seriously heard it all now. Some people will make up the most irrational explanation to box the event into something they can understand within their own paradigm.

That sir is what you've just done.
edit on 16-11-2012 by LightAssassin because: Noticed the 'All seeing guy'

You don't need electricity to cook. Propane & hot plates will do just fine.

Tweekers in caves vs robotic granny?

"I'll take tweekers in caves for $600 Alex"

Seriously, that is more plausible than robo granny. If not what is?

Sticky paper easily could be flypaper left up to keep flys away from all the guano on the tube floor.

My theory is not WAY OUT there. Peace!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Thank you Baddmove for posting that. I had not seen this clip, nor any of the info on the education. I have a 15 year old who was having emotional issues so I took her out of school to home school her. OMG what a difference. She immediatly stopped cutting herself. The horrid mood swings disappeared. I have my sweet awesome daughter back.
Now that i am on this side of the school system, it occured to me that kids take on at least 5 subjects that they run from class to class like rats in a maze. Driven by the distraction of raging hormones, bullies, poverty or wealth etc etc.
They have our kids for 12 years, they spend more time with them than we do, We come home at 5, do dinner, pick up the house, and then do the teachers job of haveing to do homework. And they still are not prepared to get a job at 18.
On home school, she learns one subject at a time. She studies a whole year of a subject it takes her about 5 weeks. She goes to school 1 hour a week to be tested and turn in her work. She now has the time to take classes at the local community collage and learn a skill. She also has the time to donate her time and volunteer in the community. She is getting straight As and her councilor said she will probably graduate early.
So, school has become necessary, so that mothers can work.
I feel the decision to take her out was right for us, but I am not saying it is right for everyone,

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join