It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Have you had any strange experiences up there? That kid was giving up too much information to be retelling an old Ben 10 episode he had watched. Something strange is definitely going on there.

I have a friend that grew up in that area. We used to talk about Mt Shasta, but most of his stories involved bigfoot sightings. I must say this story has got me intrigued. I wonder if this has happened in other countries as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Wow what a weird story.....

I did this thing one time. I went into the woods. Built a leanto and camped out in the woods overnight. And tried to catch something to eat like a squirrel. Well I did catch a mouse in one of my traps so it's not impossible. I almost caught others as I heard the traps go off several times.

Anyway, as dark approached I find it always gets scary. Then at night I was in the leanto and I heard something walk up to the leanto. Like seriously there was something out there standing right by my leanto. But FORTUNATELY I had done the thatchwork so well that I couldn't even see out enough to see what it was. I was peeping threw the cracks but didn't see it anywhere. Then I heard it walk away. All the while I was gripping my hatchet. I figured if it's an animal and somehow gets in then I'll kill it and eat it. but hopefully it just chooses to keep walking.

Had a similar situation happen this past summer as well. This time it was a massive grizzly bear. No joke. Fortunately I seen it coming and it didn't see me so I took off into the woods before it arrived. Then when I got back it was gone.

In future I think I'd build my fort up in a tree. That's likely the safest bet. If on the ground do complete thatchwork so that it's hard for an animal to come into the fort. I'm not even sure how safe that is but it's better than being asleep and totally exposed where wolf could walk up and have it's nose up to yours while yoru sleeping. But I suppose if you had a good fire going they likely would be scared away by the fire. But then you'd have to try and keep it going all night... anyway I'm getting off topic....

But again who knows what walked up to me there that first time? It could have been anything. ha ha And ya as for the kid it could be there imagination or it could be real who knows. Clones escaped from the Island now praying on people and trying to determine there genetic make up?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Sorry honey but you are safer being aware of the possibilities than being ignorant to them. If this indeed occurred then there could be a whole lot more to it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting experience he had. I say experience because I don't think he made it up.

I tend to think kids are more susceptible to experiences like this. It's that whole innocence thing I believe. I know I had a lot of experiences as I child I can't explain but i haven't had them as an adult. I've had some paranormal type experiences but nothing like I had as a kid. I was scared of my room as a kid and windows. I tend to think these experiences go away because after being told it's just a dream or I'll imagining it you start to believe it so you dont "see" or experience such things anymore. It's like you block it out. I don't really know how to explain it but I know kids definitely "see" more than adults. Hope that makes sense.

I think your grandson and you experienced something but what I'm not sure but I dont think he was making it up and I dont think you just passed our or were sick esp with your friend having similar marks.

I will say I had an experience as a kid with something at my window that scared me but when I got older it freaked me out even more. I didn't know what I was I was seeing as a kid but expressed it as best as I knew how. The only thing i can say is when i saw a grey alien for the first time on tv when I got older I got chills. It made me think back to that night. I don't really remember a lot of my experiences but at times they do come back and the weird part is I have dreams of things from when I was a kid. I don't know if they are memories or what but it is a bit unnerving at times.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

And they're trying to present them as friendly, still, but listen carefully to the lyrics:

"You never know what's waiting outside your window"

'Based on a true story'

edit on 16-11-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This reminds me of the deros stories by Richard Shaver published in Amazing stories.en.wikipedia.org...
Im glad that your nephew was found alive and well, it could've been much worse.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I heard strange noises outside my tent once, in the more recent past. Sounded like someone standing over the tent smacking their lips.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wow... i don't know what to make of this at all. I'm posting this after reading the first 2 pages of the post, so if i miss anything new, forgive me!

I have no reason to believe you have any sort of reason to lie or make this story up. I'm glad he's home and safe! whatever he went through it seems a rather strange experience.

I understand children have a great imagination (something we seem to lose along the way...) but i can't see how he would think of some of the things you noted. The "purses and guns" is very odd. As is the stool sample. I have known kids to make up stories... for example when i was a child my friend was adamant the garden gnomes came to life at night but only she could see them! I believed her for years until i was old enough to realise what was going on. This was a fantasy that some kid made up in her head. But what you are telling us. is that a child who clearly went missing, had a very strange and "alien" (excuse the pun) experience to him in terms of the things he spoke about

Now if he came back and said he was in a pokemon battle... i'd understand, that's normal for a kid! But that story is NOT normal for someone so young to make up.... Also his apparent ability to predict? things seems quite odd. If this is all true (which, like i said, i don't see any reason for you to lie) it's quite interesting to say the VERY least.

It's sad that you'll probably never get to the bottom of what this is. If only people in this world were do-ers as well as thinkers! I completely agree that you should never re-visit the area... who'd want to do that?! But maybe it would be beneficial, for you, to maybe gather up some people and look around. It seems like this story bothers you... and rightly so, as the child's grandmother, the thought of him going missing for a short time must have been bad enough let alone the strange tale he tells....

I hope you get to the bottom of this and keep us posted! Keep him close, give him lots of love! He seems like a special one!
edit on 16-11-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Was it something like this?

www.youtube.com...

I read greys are derived from dolphin like creatures,and they still has the organ to make those sounds....Dont know exactly which type of greys.....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The whole "lay on tummy and poop on sticky paper" is really disturbing.
Who makes a bowel movement on their stomach? Sounds like some sicko trying to get the victim to "clean out the bowels" before doing other sicko things......

No one lays on stomach to go #2... They wanted him vulnerable w/ his pants down to do ......

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Who makes a bowel movement on their stomach? Sounds like some sicko trying to get the victim to "clean out the bowels" before doing other sicko things......

No one lays on stomach to go #2... They wanted him vulnerable w/ his pants down to do ......

Seriously? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Originally posted by thepupils

Seriously? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?

No joke, just more believable than a robotic mean Grammy. Disgusting absolutely, that's what disgusting sexual deviants want their victim face down exposed to violate them.....

It's more plausible than grandma being a transformer.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Ummm...You've got to be wary of the "rainbow people" around Mt. Shasta, I'm not sure if they would kidnap a child but they're a tad detached from the norm...if you know what I mean. There are alot of tweakers in that area for some reason as well. Also, there are alot of horizontal lavatubes that breach the surface in that area, maybe that's what he's describing, they're decidedly cave or dungeon-like with lots of bats and mountains of guano. I've been in some of them, they can stretch for miles. Ah yes, good ole Mcloud......is there any water in Lake Shasteena these days?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

One weird thing about this place, is that there was no wild life. The only birds we saw were 2 crows. They flew in, sat in a tree and watched us. I thought they were waiting for the cheetos to fall in the dirt. At the time, we were creeped out by them. I camp a lot, usually there are butterflies, birds, squirrals etc. This time nothing. We didnt even see a bee.

Memory and Thought go before the wanderer.

As to the rest I have no clue about your Grandson however, or why he got abducted, or if you could be making more of this then there actually is, or about mount Shasta or the vicinity as I never been there. So sorry op I have not to my memory experienced any such thing. However it does sound interesting and like a cool place to camp out. But sorry to say I know nothing of why so many disappearances happen or supposedly happen I have been in the middle of nowhere before camping and even been wondering in the middle of the black of night at random were you cant see things a few feet in front of you, and really the rattlesnakes and other critters were more of a problem for me then the paranormal, Sasquatches or the aliens were.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

From cows to horses to kids the thing these evil dudes lack is muscle. They have been trying to breed theirselves in us, in our cows for ever. If technology is leaked from them the war will come down to our muscle and mechanical based weapons. If they have to snatch children from the woods and violate them then they are not advanced or interesting. I find it curious why psychologists say many people who have been raped tend to have UFO abduction stories. What came first the chicken or the alien? I don't know. But let's get the military unhooked of their teet and cut the cord before it becomes a boa constrictor. Seal the tunnels and full them with the melting ice caps!

That's it's!

Viva la human revolution !!!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Been in and through McCloud a number of times, but I don't know much about it except that the area is true wilderness. I live on the other side of the Siskiyous. I think the child was the victim of "Dream Feeding," a hypnotic state induced by the presence of one or more demons, whereby the victim is "fed" false information either during sleep or a daytime trance. The event is initiated by the demon, whose very presence is paralyzing to different degrees. The victim is then is fed the nightmarish false information, creating the event in the mind of the victim. It is THE explanation for the alien abduction phenomenon, sleep paralysis, and apparently physical changes in material objects. Probably the most commonly fed dream are high-order nightmares, but if the hypnotic state is complete enough it can produce both mental and physical effects, i.e., false memories and effectively, sleep walking, or...real physical attack by demons in varying ways. The oppressors are interdimensional, malevolent entities wishing to cause humans harm. That they can and will do heinous things to children is a testimony to their evil. My suggestion is to find an "intelligent" priest or pastor to examine the child's experience...this is a supernatural event. I doubt it was the child who "invited" the entity, but it was strictly an accident of location, and the child became a victim just by being in the area. The child needs Christian prayer to undo the memory and avert future events. BTW, the general area is very creepy...I've long thought that the lower Klamath river valley (Happy Camp to Hoopa) is outright haunted. Very creepy.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Hi misskat, strange story but I am glad that an incident with so much potential for heartbreak turned out with the safe return of your grandson. While I reserve judgement on what actually happened I know that my own daughter has said some very odd things indeed that defy explanation so its always best to keep an open mind.

One thing jumped out at me and that was the part about pooping on sticky paper. This reminds me of a testing procedure for detection of bowel cancer that you can purchase in kit form. The test involves placing a fecal sample on a strip of 'sticky paper'. Maybe there is no connection but maybe you could buy a selection of such kits (they are quite inexpensive to buy) and casually leave some(non toxic) strips lying around and see if they attract your grandson's attention. Don't explain what they are but if he recognises one of them as a 'poop sticky paper' it may lead to a better understanding of his experience.

While you are at it if he did recognise a testing kit you could get him to take the test with you, apart from testing for anomalies doing it in a safe and comfortable environment with a loving carer would also dispel any fears and negative connotations he may have picked up from his recollection and which may prevent him from taking such potentially life saving tests later in life.

Anyway glad he is safe and unharmed and thanks for sharing your interesting story.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Fascinating post, thank you for sharing with us.

There's two separate issues here; the first is the apparent abduction or missing time and the child's report of what he saw and what happened to him. I would like to suggest that you ask him to draw pictures of everything he saw, especially the 'guns and purses' as that's an odd detail and a drawing might give more insight. Were they human purses, backpacks or old fashioned leather pouches or something else? Only ask him to draw anything though, if you're sure it won't upset his parents or your grandson at all. It could just as well be therapeutic as traumatic and the information would be good to have. His memory may fade in time, or it may remain so vivid that 10 years from now, you'll be getting an exact same accounting of the missing five hours. The last thing anyone should do (including any 'therapists' that are brought in) is try to convince him that something that he believes happened to him, didn't. The only thing worse than a false memory is a true memory denied or chastised.

The other issue is his apparent increased or enhanced psychic abilities. If it seems wise, there are institutes and well-trained professionals that would perhaps be interested in meeting him and testing him. We all have psychic abilities but in some people it's truly a strong sense (much as some people have extraordinary hearing, sight or sense of smell). I believe that humans are still evolving and the psychic sense, while becoming stronger, is one that has been partially suppressed by fear reactions, the need for humans to fit in with the group, and perhaps other influences. In a few hundred years or less, I believe most people will be psychic and find communicating telepathically to be the norm, rather than the exception. Your grandson may just be ahead of the curve or perhaps he was manipulated (I don't like that phrase but it's the only one I can think of now) to enhance this ability.

And the odd goings-on at Mt Shasta *are* quite legendary. I live just north of there and believe me, I wouldn't go out at night more than a few feet off my back porch for anything. You haven't seen black nights and wilderness until you've seen southern Oregon's forests.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Demon, alien, robot, demented tweeker(s) cooking batches in lava tubes, etc....

All are suspects/culprits in this child's dissapreance. Which is more plausible.?

Back to the "sticky paper" which suspect would have "sticky paper" on hand for a child's stool sample?
If ou can narrow out that list, it leaves you with most likely tweekers in caves robbing people and swooping up kids for ransom?disgusting acts? Weird tweeker games?

Tweeker perverts are more likely the culprits than robo-granny-alien-demonic-entities.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Glad the little guy is alive and well, Grandma. Something no one has asked you yet is whether the child was ever hospitalized. If so, being asked for a poop sample would not be far-fetched at all, and so it might be akin to his own past experience. And so would someone examining his tummy. That's par for being in a hospital.

The second point of curiosity is whether you examined him to see if there was was an implant. And what about yourself?

The third is the impact. Is he fearful of being alone, even alone in a room with people nearby?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join