Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by misskat1

being from this area have you heard anything about this? were you close to mount shasta itself? i have been to the norcal area and have a few friends there and have seen and heard some strange stories. do u think this might have any connection to what you grandbaby saw?
snip

Your link is awful. It perpetuates fantasy and New Age pap. Things are bad enough without you pushing such crap. Mt. Shasta is a beautiful natural feature and does not deserve to be bad mouthed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
Having him draw pics is a great idea. I keep tons of art stuff for him!
This happened on the McCloud river at the McCloud campground. David Paulitis points out that there are 2 national forests young boys go missing from and this is one of those forests. His account was in the McCloud newspaper. Not the story he told, just that he was lost. I think the only reason he came home to us, is because hundreds of volunteers showed up in minutes and started to sweep the country side. Whatever, whoever knew they would be found and ditched him under a bush.
Personally, I think we should organize the thousands of hunters that live up here and do a shoulder to shoulder walk through the woods, look in every cave, turn over every rock until we get to the bottom of this.
I would definately get involved if we did a national forest sweep. But, I will never camp in this area again!!!!! Not with out the militia!

You should watch an episode of "FINDING BIGFOOT" and contact the show's producer, this could be a great new adventure for him and his team, especially 'cause the team goes out at night loaded with cameras equipped with night vision capabilities.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

What really freaks me out is that he said he was put in his mothers stomach... that is a very big red flag. A lot of female abductees report being impregnated by aliens. It lines right up with the hybrid theory, and for such a young child to say something like that, is extremely worrying.

Wow dude...take a break from ATS.Seriously. There's no such thing as hybrids. Do you have kids? I'm betting you don't. They tell stories. And it changes based on what they are taught and what they learn from us.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

here we go, my link was intended to show the op that that area has always been shrouded in mystery, just as her story is. there have been many events like this, and multiple witnesses to the strangeness in and around Shasta. the native Americans themselves have have plenty of odd stories(there such new agers right?
besides the multiple eyewitnesses and testimony to the odd things that happen in the Shasta area, i cant provide anything to back up anything in that article. But i know for a fact you cant disprove any of it. so your opinion on the matter is no better than the opinion of the hippie new agers you so haphazardly close ur mind to. The world we live on is shrouded in mystery, and this seems to be a hot spot. from this hot spot, story's like this have emerged, who are you to write them off as nonsense? There is alot more to the reality that we live everyday, open your mind up to all possibility and you may just catch a glimpse of what lurks beyond the edges of are perceived reality. absolutes are limitations, and limits are what stop discovery. i say this to help you, please dont walk through life with ur head down, with blinders on. you will miss out on alot.
edit on 16-11-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I have had more than a few peoples fair shares of strangeness...

One thing that you said brings me back to wanting to go home when I was 2 and 3 and a little bit into 4. I have memories from when I was around 8 months old. Ever since I can remember I have wondered about human life. At the age of 4 I decided I was going to go off and live alone somewhere in the woods. I knew not to tell this to anyone, haha.. Sneaky scorpio...

When I was 4 years old the main demonic attacks/ghost encounters were at their peak. This brings me to my point. One day when I was 4 I all the sudden felt like touching the back of my head. I was in the backseat, about to buckle myself into a big boy seat. When I pulled my hand forward it was covered in blood. What is weird about this is that I have no memory before sitting in the car. My mom says that we were going to pick up my older brother at school and I had been home all day.. For me it's like I just woke up in the middle of a dream..

To this day I have a scar sort of around where the top of my brain stem would be.. It's a bald spot.. Wonder if I got tagged? haha. It didn't hurt at the time but maybe I wasn't there??

I have had major UFO encounters ghosts demons and even an encounter with some top secret us craft.
Which brings me to another point. I am sure my family has had strong ties to the Masons on both sides. One of the first ways I found out about the masons was researching something about the "Order of the Eastern Star" that
some of the women on my mom's side were in apparently..

I have a feeling that some alien genes are inside me right now.
I don't want to get too crazy with this like another poster said, but, I think we are seeing the last bits of normalcy dieing in this current world. Maybe the leverage is out on our side, except on a personal basis? Maybe it's join or die? Maybe these already marked off lands change from "National Parks" to "Alien airports" or "demon gates" or "gnome country" ???

So OP if this was more to the lines you were getting at then there ya go.. I promise all I have said here about my life true.

I'm glad your grandson is ok.

edit on 11/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Hahah...the highly strung skeptic telling the plausible alternative theory to take a break from ATS.

Oh the hilarity.

I have 4 boys. They wouldn't make that stuff up. Not after an incident like that. Especially not a three year old. That is the age when they are most impressionable. Granted the child could have seen something on the TV but in all seriousness you don't just pass it off as nothing. You clearly do not care to pay any attention to any facet of the paranormal. You may not experience it but children certainly can because they are new. Innocent. And haven't had a whole life's worth of schooling in the physical reality of this realm to block it out. Teach you it's not real. But it is.

Do me a favour. If your child becomes disturbed by something you deem not possible just consider the fact that there could be other dimensions or realms that some may be capable of experiencing. It's mathematically possible.
edit on 16-11-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I would take your info to the authority because many people have come up missing there. Guns and purses (probably backpacks) of missing hunters/hikers in a cave, that totally makes sense. That is definitely useable information right there to go on. They need to get some military out there hunting for grandpa "kappys" lair. Be it Aliens or some crazies out there body snatching people. Need to go looking for a cave system close proximity to the place you camped and the place your grandson was found.
edit on 16-11-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

What really freaks me out is that he said he was put in his mothers stomach... that is a very big red flag. A lot of female abductees report being impregnated by aliens. It lines right up with the hybrid theory, and for such a young child to say something like that, is extremely worrying.

Wow dude...take a break from ATS.Seriously. There's no such thing as hybrids. Do you have kids? I'm betting you don't. They tell stories. And it changes based on what they are taught and what they learn from us.

I have perfectly good reasons for believing the things I believe, and you probably have perfectly good reasons for believing the things you believe. Why not just leave it at that. No need to throw out such lowbrow personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Left-brained thinking at its best folks...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

I did go against my sons wishes and contacted Sherriff Lopey at McCloud, and emailed the conversation I had with my grandson. I didnt file a report, but I wanted the sherriff to have the information.
I too had the impression that the guns and purses were from lost/abducted hunters.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I've been working on a project related to odd missing person's cases that overlaps the National Parks cases and some other known areas where people are more likely to vanish (both temporarily and permanently) and would love to get in touch w/ you.

I was involved w/ a project a while back to build a program for law enforcement that would search for and find patterns in VICAP and other databases with one of the goals being to find previously undetected serial killers, sexual offenders, etc.

Without going into too much detail right now we found some really strange anomalies in the data. We tried to get explanations for some of these from the agencies responsible for the collection and entry of the data into these systems - the FBI, various State Trooper offices, even the National Parks Service. In every case we found we could not get any information on these anomalies. Worse, we would be assigned a resource to work with (a ViCAP analyst, for example) and they would just stop answering calls / emails with no responses to our questions. This includes simple questions such as "do you have any theories to explain why there are such huge changes in the number of unresolved reports for years x and x"? We weren't even given so much as an "I don't know".

It's hard to explain without going into a ton of detail (which is why I'm currently working on a book on the subject) but to give you one example, there are places where you are 1000+ times more likely to vanish and never be found. These are not high crime / high risk areas, we're talking mostly isolated, sparsely populated areas, forests, etc.

As random as violent crime seems there are mathematical patterns and commonalities. The number of persons reported missing from most locations will be found (in whatever condition) a certain percentage of the time. This holds true within a predictable range no matter where the crime occurs. Unless, you are taken from one of these areas. The difference in the data stands out like a pink elephant in a mouse parade.

Combine that with the fact that cases that fall into this subset are the ones that no one will talk to you about. They'll talk to you all day along about the normal cases, the ones that fit the patterns. Start asking questions about these odd cases and you will get a stone wall every time. (Unless, like the 411 author you happen to know the one Park Ranger willing to discuss them with you).

As crazy as it sounds if you were to tell me that something / someone is taking people and that agencies in the government are well aware of it and "passively" covering it up I would have a very difficult time proving otherwise.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Your post brings up a huge reason of why I decided I had to speak up about these incidences. No one wants to believe something terrifing is lurking in our national forests, but something very evil is taking them over. In researching about this phenomanon I discovered that huge chunks of our national forests are being closed and off limits to humans. These forests will be surrounded by a buffer zone and sections that connect the forests with
each other, these corrodores will also be off limits and they will be surrounded by a buffer zone.

My question is, why are we being kept out of the National Parks? Is there a connection between these closures and the missing people? Are they closing them down because they are dangerous? Has our govt made a deal with a different species of beings to live in the forests, but stay out of the 25% of land that we will be allowed to live on when Agenda 21 is in place?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That is the stuff real nightmares are made of. Being a parent is the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced. I will be sitting in the living room watching my son play with his toys and watching t.v. and all of a sudden have near panic attacks thinking of all the things out in the world waiting to harm my son. A lot off topic here at the end but this story really struck a cord with me. Looking forward to hearing more from you, and really interested in seeing some artwork by the little guy.
reply to post by sputniksteve

Im just as bad mate ,some of the things that go through my mind are bad enough
but to go through something like this would leave me unable to sleep at night.

OP

glad you got your grandchild back ok

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This has all been very interesting to read through. I'm glad your grandson has been safely found. I've never heard about any of this. I'll definitely be researching this some more. I have an open mind, and can definitely believe that this could all be true. I love mystery, and strangeness. I'll be checking out more of these threads to see what others have had to say.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hi misskat- interesting (and un-nerving) story about your Grandson. I would say to you, and anyone else interested in these disappearences in US national forests- try and make the time to listen to the C2C radio show linked on the first page with David Paulides- I know its 2 hrs+ long, but it is truly facinating (and worrying)- the scale of the disappearences is vast, and seems to be being covered up by the forestry services. The common factors in the stories of the missing are really chilling- the majority are never found, with many parents saying they took their eyes away from their children for literally seconds and they were gone never to be seen again. The ones that are found are often many many miles away (impossibly far for a child to travel on their own) with either no recollection of how they got there, or bizarre stories like your Grandson. Its not limited to children either- lines of people walking through the woods and the last in the line will suddenly be noticed to be missing- One I heard was the first in a line of people, approximatley 30 yrds ahead of the group but within view, was seen to be looking at something just off the trail- took a couple of steps into the treeline- gone! Experienced woodsmen and hikers vanishing- tracker dogs refusing to track (either walking round in circles or following the trail for a short period then just lying down).

There is something sinister happening out there, and David Paulides (an ex-cop) has done extensive research into the phenomenon- the broadcast will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck!

The main thing is, you got your Grandson back in one piece- thank goodness for that!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

This is similar to what Paulides talks about when he approaches the park authorities- really illogical behaviour, claims that they have 'no records whatsoever' of numbers of people who go missing or on individual cases. I can believe they might not have extensive information, but they must have a record of when people are reported missing.

On some occasions he was just told 'you are not getting the requested information' even when he was armed with a FOI grant- really bizarre behaviour for a government agency.

He also states that searches are wound up prematurely, like if you reported someone missing, there would be a 72 hour period where there would be an initial attempt to find someone, then it just abruptly stops. Strange.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Yes this is all true. Also when requesting data or case files they would ask for thousands of dollars to look and search for info(really large sums of money in the $30,000 range and up for each request )and they would say that they "rotate rangers and to other parks or areas in the service and thisinformation requested goes with these employees" the FOI request David P. would get back were nuts!! But then sometimes he would get back lots of info on certain case. In a nut shell, there is indeed a hugh cover-up about our missing people in parks and such and its so obvious that folks way up the chain "want it hushed up at all cost" its very very strange.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I ran into the Paulitis interviews about a month ago. And I emailed him, regarding the story that was told by my grandson. He requested an interview with my son and his wife, but they refused. They feel it would be another nightmare for their son. I did document what my grandson told me with David Paulitis. So, at least someone who is researching this has the information.

I have been a camping, gold mining, backpacking, hunting women all my life, so when I say you need to be afraid of the woods, you need to take me serious. My dad and grandfather were trappers (coyote and Big Cats) for the state of California for many many years.

I think the only way to get to the bottom of this, would be to organize a huge search party and sweep the forest.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
thanks for posting the incident, incredibly strange story for a youngster to recount!.

I am always tickled by the normalcy bias of some people and especially the way they talk in terms of being definite when they try and assuage everyone else that they are wrong and their cosy little view of reality is the one that is correct.
Well, if that is what it takes to make them feel comfortable, ill play along with them, and, yes your quite safe, nothing out of the ordinary ever happens, and, never will, now, you don't need to look under your beds do you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Why are you so close minded about "paranormal" reality? Mocking people in a way to make them look stupid for believing in such thing.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join