It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Just FYI I started a "Tell your creepy Forest Story" thread. Please tell us your experiance.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
reply to post by BobM88

Just FYI I started a "Tell your creepy Forest Story" thread. Please tell us your experiance.

Thank you misskat...I just posted my weird, but not too interesting story.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by BobM88

Your thread was moved without so much as a "Please"! It is located at
GRAY AREA: PERSONAL STORIES
Tell your creepy Forest Story , page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If someone could repost my story in that thread it'd be great. I'm on a mobile version of the site really struggling

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoisogre
If someone could repost my story in that thread it'd be great. I'm on a mobile version of the site really struggling

Done. Hope the way I did it was okay. I just quoted your post in this topic and pasted it there.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Originally posted by whoisogre

Done. Hope the way I did it was okay. I just quoted your post in this topic and pasted it there.

Peace.
that's perfect man. Thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Yeah, you and your buddy both had dementia at the same time and then stuck yourselfs in the neck! The Joker is on the wrong web site, as he will believe any excuse but aliens.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Something ET and or spiritual in nature, is, there.

Talked about 3 days ago Coast 2 Coast.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Loved the vid. The idea that we are being purposely decieved about these visitations. Begs the question 'Why'? I realize there is a lot to loose by the people in charge, but are they purposely decieving us until its too late to defend ourselves? I know I have watched too many conspiracy theories, but when you put this all together with the Agenda 21 wilderness' being off limits, why? becomes a really scary question.

If they were really here to help us, couldnt they see through the deciption of the govts? If they have such amazing technology, and they are trully here to keep us from distroying ourselves, then why dont they speak up? Mass hysteria is not a good enough reason to keep us from the truth

Are they more concerned that we will do the human thing and shoot then ask questions? As a mom and grandma I have a huge amount of anger building, regarding the lack of transparent truth coming to us. If this crap was effecting your family you would be fed up too. How can we defend ourselves if we dont even know our enemy? If they are an enemy, or if they are even really real?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That citizens are let without information on the very real hazards they are exposed to seems unforgivable.

The national security is another thing. Surely these phenomena can provoke military incidents even without harmful intent.

I see our governments as often worse than useless. But, if we could see all the workings of our governments, we might have stopped being angry at them. For, I get angry if I my view is that "things are well but something is scandalous." What if things in general are a scandal? Then I need to change my ways completely.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What a great story, too pooped to post really just wanted to give you a nod as I did read every word of the OP. I love Shasta area and have closest, most loved family there, they are 'different' too. Keep it in a positive light, take the high road in all things.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Nature does point us towards our connection to the whole to source.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by greyer

Loved the vid. The idea that we are being purposely decieved about these visitations. Begs the question 'Why'? I realize there is a lot to loose by the people in charge, but are they purposely decieving us until its too late to defend ourselves? I know I have watched too many conspiracy theories, but when you put this all together with the Agenda 21 wilderness' being off limits, why? becomes a really scary question.

The answer is clear, because the aliens do not want to be seen. Most activity is at night, and when there is activity in the day time it is invisible, so pretty hard to report something that can't be identified. I think it is a good act on the aliens to buzz the white house in '52, Malmstrom in '75, and Rendlesham in '80.

Sure there is fear, it is an invasion but we are thankful they are so advanced.

If they were really here to help us, couldnt they see through the deciption of the govts? If they have such amazing technology, and they are trully here to keep us from distroying ourselves, then why dont they speak up? Mass hysteria is not a good enough reason to keep us from the truth

We have to understand why an alien cannot walk down the street and shake someone's hand. They are space creatures with a mind not nearly the same as ours. They don't think in our 'space time,' and because their minds are empowered to this degree they exist also do not exist in our space time reality, similar to a ghost. I do not believe it is all technology but the ability of the aliens to venture in a different dimension than us. Yes overall we can start concluding they do have care because of these events, but also the overall programs were based on an advanced study.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Wow.....your story literally creeped out me, my husband, and my son! I LOVE the woods and forests, too, and spent many vacations camping. Mine was all in the southeast, not the west coast, but wow.....

If your friend does set cameras, tell him not to sleep up there....and don't go alone. GO with people (several), with others back home knowing the exact schedule, etc. That is so bizarre. I am not one to dive into any such story, but yours has a clear ring of truth, and is seriously freaking me out.

Have you, your grandson, or your friend seen a doctor about any of this? Did your grandson have any wounds?

Crows watching.....sure, they can be curious, but that seems a little off.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
I have the missing 411 books east/west-it mentioned a crow in one of the cases that I can recall. Lots of of what you wrote sounds like it came from right out of the book!

Heres a couple from the books (off the top of my head I wrote on another thread in "crypto")

The accounts in the two volumes of Missing 411 east/west take into account possible bear/cat/crazy people/stalkers etc.. attacks and murders and abductions by all thoses and more etc...What David(x-cop and detective, investigator retired) tried to list (the cases in the books) are some of the most bizzare
. Example in a nut shell: A little girl missing for a couple of days, found in a place far away alive, said, "she was picked up by a big dog that played with her...it first put out its paw and took her hand and then walked her away then took her in its arms and carried her away (she was ok but had one shoe missing-almost all cases had one she missing) she was found in a sort of nest..and ask where her other shoe was..she said the big dog ate it.

Another where 3 kids where missing and later found miles away up a steep mountain..when asked by one of the search and rescue members "why didn't you speak up when we were all yelling for you? "One of the 3 kids 7 yr. old male said; "we thought you might be the "gorilla people", the 3 kids were found in a crude shelter under "an old big tree".

The cases (he used the FOIA on lots, because of trouble getting case reports from forest service and such) all have links that are so weird it just makes your jaw drop. one shoe missing, cloths removed, found near or in a dry rocky creek bed (where no foot prints can be seen) search dogs refuse to follow, major storm or rain soon after abduction or when person(s) goes missing. People found too far away or in areas way up and away. On and on and on.

the end
edit on 15-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

Interesting cases......is it just me, or could most of those be a case of "Bigfoot picked up a kid"? I "big dog", "Gorilla people", even the dogs not wanting to track....all sounds like the hairy fellow! So, where does one locate these books? They sound like very interesting reading!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Thank you OP for a fascinating read. I attended a Scout Jamboree event near there in the early 80's and it was one of the weirdest weekends of my (early) life. I am glad you found your grandson ok!

Care to elaborate? Sounds like at least one interesting story there!

Second line.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Just FYI I'm not saying he was abducted by Aliens, I just didnt know a better place to post it. If I am not in the right posting spot it can be moved.

I think it's as good a location as any. I had a thought about your grandson's story, too. Many years back, there was stuff on television about the "possibility" of invisibility armor. Now, I have always been of the mindset that, by the time we hear of a "possibility", they already have the stuff, whatever it might be. Well, I am not a tech-type, but if it's possible to design a suit that could render a person invisible, then would it not also be possible to make a suit that would be able to reflect some other image? Say, that of a known person? Some sort of holographic projection suit, is what I am thinking. Any tech types want to weight in on that?

Yes, clearly, I am looking at human agents as more likely here, because, hey, there have been government agencies that have experimented on people in the past without permission or knowledge. National forests? My husband, when we were discussing the closing of park lands, mentioned that he's pretty sure they have actually increased the numbers of park rangers, which would make no sense, if funding was the reason for closing off sections.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
*snip*
...but to give you one example, there are places where you are 1000+ times more likely to vanish and never be found. These are not high crime / high risk areas, we're talking mostly isolated, sparsely populated areas, forests, etc.

*snip*The number of persons reported missing from most locations will be found (in whatever condition) a certain percentage of the time. This holds true within a predictable range no matter where the crime occurs. Unless, you are taken from one of these areas. The difference in the data stands out like a pink elephant in a mouse parade.

Combine that with the fact that cases that fall into this subset are the ones that no one will talk to you about. They'll talk to you all day along about the normal cases, the ones that fit the patterns. Start asking questions about these odd cases and you will get a stone wall every time. (Unless, like the 411 author you happen to know the one Park Ranger willing to discuss them with you).

As crazy as it sounds if you were to tell me that something / someone is taking people and that agencies in the government are well aware of it and "passively" covering it up I would have a very difficult time proving otherwise.

Fascinating information! Sent you a PM, and would LOVE to hear when the book is out. Very creepy, and yeah, sounds like agents in the government are covering something up, and probably more than passively involved!

Your post brings up a huge reason of why I decided I had to speak up about these incidences. No one wants to believe something terrifing is lurking in our national forests, but something very evil is taking them over. In researching about this phenomanon I discovered that huge chunks of our national forests are being closed and off limits to humans. These forests will be surrounded by a buffer zone and sections that connect the forests with
each other, these corridores will also be off limits and they will be surrounded by a buffer zone.
*snip*

So, basically, you are saying that they have huge sections off limits, and these sections are connected by corridors? All surrounded by buffer zones? That's.......disturbing. I have a theory, and yeah, it's out there, and not exactly comforting, but I am going to toss it out, anyway. Between the freaky trail cam pic someone else posted, and the mention of the off-limits areas, and a few other things, it would seem to fit. Alright. Where to start.....

1. We have that trail cam pic of the very scary whatever. There is a YT video of something that looks remarkably similar, in the woods. I think they call it a "fallen angel" (fitting, IMO), and the people in the video are speaking in Spanish. Then there is a movie (2006) called The Hunt. It's available streaming on Netflix, or those interested. Basically, some film makers trespass onto restricted land. Won't say more. The movie is supposedly based on real events, but who knows. So, weird things seen in woods, something happening in restricted areas....all sounds like it fits with these cases.

2. We have people vanishing, some found, some not, in remote wilderness areas. Sure, people can vanish for normal reasons, but many cases (like that of the OP's grandson) have strange elements. We have law enforcement not wanting to talk about the strange cases.

3. There are stories, throughout history, of halfbreeds/hybrids/etc. Part human, part something else. The something else is anything from fairy to alien to demon. Personally, I think the latter is the real issue, and the others are simply cover for that. Others can disagree, but that won't really affect the theory. Now, it's possible that genetic manipulation could be part of their work. Not everyone used for that would necessarily be a hybrid, but could be taken for genetic samples, maybe. That some with certain gifts are taken could support that possibility.

4. If such hybrids (by whatever name and species) are real, they would probably look different. If, for whatever reason, someone was creating a lot of these, there would have to be a place for them. Say, large stretches of wilderness, off limits to people?

So, out there, like I said. Opinions?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

My sons first thought is that he was abducted by another camper, so he searched the campground first. Grandson said the other grandma just took his hand and they went for a walk to the cave. I assume she was able to get away before he ran up the river trail.
My son and daughter-in-law think he must have notice the tree start to lean, but no one else noticed it. I have a hard time believing that a 4 yr old would be so aware of his environment, especially since the tree was on the other side of a 6' wooden fence. They cant explain why he knew I was going to get sick, maybe he got sick on left overs before, we were baffled by that, but I had to call my son to pick him up I was really ill.
If he was taken by a sicko, I would have to say that they were spooked by the possibility of getting caught by the hundreds of volunteers that immediately began to comb the area.
*snip*

Regarding the food poisoning.....it's possible he could smell something that you didn't. This didn't occur to me before (and I won't say he could not have known beforehand some other way, because seen that happen), but it's possible. I have (like my dad did) a far more sensitive sense of smell than the rest of the family. I can smell a taint on meat that others can't, or mold spores in bread before they show up, and more. So, that is one possible explanation.

The tree limb is a bit different. Unless, maybe, he saw someone climb on it, and heard a crack? Does this neighbor have kids? Just a thought there, though it seems a bit of a stretch. Plus, as I said, I have experienced people knowing things ahead of time, so I won't discount the possibility. I would definitely listen to any warnings he gives.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have had my fair share of questionable forest camping trips. I pack a pistol every time I go.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join