It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 IS JESUS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You have a few wrong days in your forumla for one Jesus was crucified in the morning on Wednesday and placed in the tomb before 6 P.M. He arose from the grave sometime after 6 P.M. on Saturday. This is the only way to fullfil the three days and three nights that Jesus said he would be in the belly of the earth to fullfil the what He said about it being a sign to the Jews and was a sign of Jonah.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by dave13

Have you even read 2 Peter 3:15-16?

IT'S ALL LIES, DAMN it!!! Lies!!!

Remember the good old days, when all we had was semi-coherent atheists like MadnessInMySoul and TraditionalDrummer? Now ATS is infested with mobs of SDA, Church of God, apostolics, probably a couple of JWs, as well, along with various fringe types like this guy. Can't win for losing, some days...

Don't forget the sacred namer cultists. They are increasing in numbers these past couple years. I kinda miss MIMS.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13
reply to post by adjensen

adjensen,

IS THAT THE BEST YOU HAVE'?? PROOF ME WRONG PLEASE.

I need a good debate.

THE SECOND LETTER OF PETER, NO PROOF ITS FROM APOSTLE PETER , THIS IS WRITTEN IN MY CATHOLIC BIBLE, ST JEROME EDITION.

Plus I have so much proof that PAUL went against the TEACHINGS OF JESUS.

The letter itself says Peter was the author. In fact, it's the only letter Peter authored with his own handwriting. Silvanus and John Mark penned his other works as his amanuenses.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

noturtypical

IM NOT FAKE, I'm pushing the truth and I WILL NOT STOP. YOU SHOULD BE SAVED BY STARTING TO PUSH THE TRUTH, NOT LIES LIKE THE VATICAN FOR THE LAST 2000 YEARS.

BEWARE OF THE YEAST OF THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES.

what a bunch of rhetoric, what specifics do you have? And I never said you were fake, I said you were wrong. And Peter did too.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

NOTURTYPICAL,

The Hebrew word שטן – “satan” means adversary or accuser.
“Satan” is pronounced as “sah-tahn.”

ADVERSARY- a person or group opposing or hostile to another person or group, enemy or opponent

ACCUSER - a person who accuses another

JESUS- YESHUA opposed his enemies and they were hostile towards him, they Crucified him and

wrote the REVELATIONS AGAINST HIM AS THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, DRAGON , DEVIL,

LUCIFER ETC ETC ETC.

So I'm also SATAN now because I'm opposing AGAINST MY EMEMIES.

YESHUA-JESUS IS SATAN IN THE REVELATION AND
SATAN IS NOT AS EVIL A WORD AS IS MADE OUT TO BE.

So you agree with me?

I said satan means "accuser" in Hebrew. "Ha" is a definite article in hebrew, meaning "the". So ha'satan means, "the accuser". It's a title, not a name. His proper name is "hylel ben sachar", taken from Isaiah 14:10.

That was exactly my point in mentioning your Hebrew was off.

Anything else you'd like me to explain?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Why do you think the world is so f....ked up.

You reveal your heart with your willingness to use language that reflects a polarity to truth. From this, we know the fallacy in your words.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is NO section in the bible that Jesus is 666 PERIOD!!

Good grief then that means Satan is my savior. (sarcasm)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lets do some simple math about the 666 phenomena

600 x 60 x 6 We can agree on this right? Because 600 three score (60) and 6. Not simply 666.

you get = 216000

Now because just about all ancient civilizations used a 360 day calendar, to represent the perfect 360 degree circle...

216000 / 360 = 600

216000 / 600 = 360

216000 / 60 = 3600 ( supposed orbital length of nibiru)

216000 / 6 = 36000

Now, if you want to take the Zodiac into consideration, each age is supposed to be 2160 years long.... at 360 day years.... so you get.

216000 / 2160 = 100

It's a perfect 100 ages long. 666 symbolises 100 age cycles. The math is perfect. Why they spoke of 666 being bad, is anyones guess. Maybe it is possible that they knew when ages ended, or certain ages ended, a major event occured. Much like a zodiac great year.

2160 / 12 = 25920

There is so much more math that can be done that makes perfect sense but i'm feelin lazy right now so i'll leave it at that.

edit on 15-11-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow something else even more exciting!!

In the bible it mentions 144,000 followers of the lamb, jesus christ....

Well.

144,000 /2160 = 66.66666666666666666666667

That is awesome!

To top that off, the mayan calendar length of a baktun is 144,000 days long.

Sooner or later people will have to see one coincidence too many!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

An eagle is just a clean bird, if it's a symbol for anything it's a symbol of purity, to hebrews. You can call him Yeshua, or Jesus. I speak english and Jesus is the name i've always known him as but i know his real name. OP is one hell of a stretch.

It's a tad premature to sit back and claim to know what 666 is, even though i do have my own ideas formulating.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Wow something else even more exciting!!

In the bible it mentions 144,000 followers of the lamb, jesus christ....

Well.

144,000 /2160 = 66.66666666666666666666667

That is awesome!

To top that off, the mayan calendar length of a baktun is 144,000 days long.

Sooner or later people will have to see one coincidence too many!

Jumping at shadows man. Neither of that stuff is related.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wow, you need to back your information up buddy with something because you are making no sense at all. Your OP is messy to the point it really doesn't make any sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'll weigh in on this conversation, I think that modern western religion is straying far from the teachings of Jesus. I would assume that a false prophet or anti-Christ might see this as one way to take advantage of our current world situation and rise as a force from within the churches themselves.

Especially at a time when a lot of people have stopped listening to what they believe is right and have trusted tainted doctrine... is there really any solace on this world at the moment?

Isn't this the perfect time for the rise of the anti-Christ, when there is no where to hide, and people have to rely on what they learned in the past to do the right thing and survive?

A true test of character, where there is no escape, no one to rely on for guidance but teachings from your past....
edit on 16-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Guitar player,

It does not make no difference which day, because the Church states FRIDAY and the Church wrote THE REVELATION AGAINST JESUS.

Good Friday (from the senses pious, holy of the word "good"[1]) is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. The holiday is observed during Holy Week as part of the Paschal Triduum on the Friday preceding Easter Sunday, and may coincide with the Jewish observance of Passover. It is also known as Holy Friday, Great Friday, Black Friday,[2] or Easter Friday,[3] though the latter properly refers to the Friday in Easter week.

Based on the details of the Canonical gospels, the Crucifixion of Jesus was most likely to have been on a Friday (John 19:42).[4] The estimated year of the Crucifixion is AD 33, by two different groups, and originally as AD 34 by Isaac Newton via the differences between the Biblical and Julian calendars and the crescent of the moon.[5] A third method, using a completely different astronomical approach based on a lunar Crucifixion darkness and eclipse model (consistent with Apostle Peter's reference to a "moon of blood" in Acts 2:20), points to Friday, 3 April AD 33.[6]

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

NOTURTYPICAL,

So I''m a CULT NOW!

If Jesus came to visit us tomorrow , he would be against the VATICAN and other Christian Churche's, LIKE HE WAS 2000 YEARS AGO, then they will try KILL HIM IN A ELECTRIC CHAIR AND if they succeeded we would have a symbol of an ELECTRIC CHAIR AROUND OUR NECKS.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Notur typical

Although 2 Peter internally purports to be a work of the apostle, most[who?] biblical scholars have concluded that Peter is not the author and consider the epistle pseudepigraphical.[3] Reasons for this include its linguistic differences from 1 Peter, its apparent use of Jude, possible allusions to 2nd-century gnosticism, encouragement in the wake of a delayed parousia, and weak external support.[4]

ITS NOT WRITTEN BY APOSTLE PETER AND PAUL IS FAKE

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
NOR TUR TYPICAL,

THAT SATAN IS NOT AN EVIL WORD, SO JESUS WAS SATAN TO HIS ENEMIES, SAME WAY AS I'M SATAN TO YOU NOW.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Enoch,

Please its year 2013, so what if I SAY THE WORLDED IS F.....KED UP, ITS TRUE.

When JESUS ARRIVED TO THE TEMPLE HE BROKE EVERYTHING WHEN HE SEEN MONEY BEING MADE ON HOLY GROUND.

Jesus said what he thinks, not like these politicain and VATICAN THAT RUN THE WORLD.

I speak with my heart and speak the truth

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
sylent,

ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON IN THIS WORLD DOES NOT WANT TO BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH AND IS BLIND TO ADMIT SOMETIMES THAT THEY ARE WRONG.

It does not matter if its your father if he is wrong, there is no excuse.

Just look at 9-11, your average AMERICAN JUST DOES NOT WANT TO EXCEPT THE TRUTH THAT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BOMBED THE TWIN TOWERS.

SAME WITH religion who are the biggest hipocrites on this PLANET, WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO
with JESUS TEACHINGS

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
SHADOW,

PLEASE!!! THE NUMBERS ARE SYMBOLIC, 666 IS JESUS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join