It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: its origin and understanding its nature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Can A Freemason Tell Me If This Is Real Or Make Belief???
THE KABALA

A.D.A.M. “Actual Design And Mandate”

Middle Pillar: You Have All! (Wreath Crown)
Chief: Tribal relations and racial cooperation (1)…
Canton: Cabal Law (11)…
Fess: Advanced tribal relations (6)…
Bars: Utilization and domestication of animals [and ignorance] (9)…
Pall: Conquest of all predatory animals [and ignorance] (10)…

Left Pillar: Be Us! (Torch Of Light)
Pile: Trade and commerce (2)…
Bend: Health and life (4)…
Saltire: Food and material welfare (7)…

Right Pillar: You Can! (Book Of Life)
Chevron: Arts and sciences (3)…
Pale: Dissemination and conservation of knowledge (5)…
Cross: Revealed religion (8)…

Elements:
1st Order- Priests and Scholars (Dagger)…
2nd Order- Rulers and Warriors (Rod)…
3rd Order- Farmers, Merchants, Craftsmen, and Hunters (Cup)…
4th Order- Unskilled laborers (Pence)…

Note:
a. Represented by hexagram as the symbol and flag of the People (Houses, Families, Clans, Tribes, and Nation)…
b. 1. Tracing origin back to a common ancestor.
2. Allegiance to a common religious totem.
3. Speaking the same dialect.
4. Sharing a common dwelling place.
5. Fearing the same enemies.
6. Having had a common military experience.

The Paths:
Rights Of The People (Represented by 3 vertical and 7 horizontal lines)-
1. Assurance of food supply.
2. Military defense—security through preparedness.
3. Internal peace preservation—prevention of personal violence and social disorder.
4. Sex control—marriage, the family institution.
5. Property—the right to own.
6. Fostering of individual and group competition.
7. Provision for educating and training youth.
8. Promotion of trade and commerce—industrial development.
9. Improvement of labor conditions and rewards.
10. The guarantee of the freedom of religious practices to the end that all of these other social activities may be exalted by becoming spiritually motivated.

Barred Practices (Represented by the 12 diagonal lines)…
1. Usurpation of unwarranted power by either the executive or legislative branches.
2. Machinations of ignorant and superstitious agitators.
3. Retardation of scientific progress.
4. Stalemate of the dominance of mediocrity.
5. Domination by vicious minorities.
6. Control by ambitious and clever would-be dictators.
7. Disastrous disruption of panics.
8. Exploitation by the unscrupulous.
9. Taxation enslavement of the citizenry by the state.
10. Failure of social and economic fairness.
11. Union of church and state.
12. Loss of personal liberty.

GENERAL ORDINANCE DEVELOPMENT (G.O.D.) = Laws, Orders, Codes, Charges, Regulations, Etc...

NOTE(S):
1. Kabala
2. Heraldry
3. Urantia Papers Pt. III (70:9.1) (70:12.6) (70:4:2) (66:5)
4. Biblical Names: Adam, Boaz, Jachin, and Jehovah* (A.D.A.M. , Be Us, You Can, You Have All, )
5. NYS Board Of Education Symbol (And Statue Of Liberty Items)
6. Chino The Idiot…
* Not Mentioned In Bible

Other Attributes:
King, Man, Receiver, Caballa (= Cabal Law) …

edit on 19-11-2012 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

As a relative of a mason who likes to drink and blab about masonic secrets after dinner in the smoking room over a cigar and a bottle of scotch, I can tell you that what you have come across here, can neither be confirmed nor denied by ANY of our resident "good boy" masons here... My uncle and his other grandmaster mason friends call them "good boy masons" because they are so... well... "goody goody" and loyal to the lodge because they think they will be shown some of the real secrets... But they do not know that its all about bloodlines. If your 18th birthday passes and you still don't know some pretty crazy secrets, then you never will, because you are either not in the bloodline or you are but you've been deemed a "no good" by the grandmasters.

Nah, I'm just messin with ya... I just made all that up cause I was bored waiting for this heroin orgy to get started, but its about 20 minutes to post time, so I've got to get into position. You always show up early to a heroin orgy if you don't wanna be sandwiched between two dudes... I like the spot closest to the nurse who gives out the heroin, where I have 3 girls in close contact, and I only have to give one dude a handjob with my right hand... The secret is, you apply this special gel to your hand so the guy finishes quick, especially if its uncle Albert. Once you get that out of the way, you're free to focus on the ladies.

Nah I was just kidding again... The closest I've had to an orgy is sitting on my hand for a few minutes before masturbation, so if you close your eyes and focus, it almost feels like someone else's hand is doing it. It's called "the stranger". But its kinda like a race against your self.. you gotta hurry and finish before the blood circulation returns to your hand enough to where you can sense that its your own hand. The catch is that, the faster and more fiercely you move, the quicker bloodflow will return to your hand... I would imagine it takes a Zen monk or a master mason to be able to accomplish a true, perfect "stranger". I've been close, but, I always screw it up towards the end.. a sign of my still lingering youthful impatience, undoubtedly so.

Ok, sorry, I just made that up, too... I heard about the stranger on a movie.. I'm not even sexually experienced enough or adventurous enough to have even tried THAT... Or maybe I just never got desperate enough... I guess in a way, I am my own master mason, because I feel that the answer to that is my own business. I bet if O was motivated, I could start a whole secret society based around such secrets... No, that would be crazy though, wouldn't it?

On Topic: Where did you stumble across that stuff? What do you suppose it all means?? If you make a thread on it, please pm me so I can check it out. I promise I won't mentally masturbate all over your thread like I did on this one... I couldn't help it... that coyote chick is sorta hot. With her ideas of masonic conspiracies... Kinda like how I always wanted fork a commie chick. Because, its not dangerous, but it FEELS dangerous, in a way... Will the 1984 thought police bust in the room while we're doin it, and throw us in guantanimo bay where we both rat eachother out? I don't know man... Anything is possible with a chick like that...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

how do people come up with this stuff.....

Is it really that hard to understand? It's so damn simple, it's right in front of everyone face and people come up with this stuff....how...why. I mean mules wont budge with out a carrot some times but people so easily go off the deep end....think.

We live in a world with three kinds of people. Masters, slaves and "Free" Masons. Maters need to control the masses, slaves (I hate to break it to you) need to be controlled or you would literally be eating each other, might sound fun like in 'the walking dead" but trust me you would start missing your i-pad something fierce with in three days, let alone food and water, forget about shelter and sowers.

Now there just so happens to be a group of people that know a set of skills, lets call the grouping of those skills knowledge. And lets try to think of this group of people kind of like a union. Now see masters will be masters because that's just the food chain and slaves will be slaves because that the straw they drew, it's a short straw but it's the one they picked. But it gets kind of bloody if you just have the masters ruling the slaves, the master some times become cruel and slaughter.....tyranny and all that fun stuff, until the slaves just can't take it any more, simultaneously and sack the master due to vastly outnumbering everything. It just gets ugly really.

Well this is where this union, the group with this knowledge comes in. There is an order in this universe and just like the sun rises and sets so does tyranny and the freedom found in an uprising. Operative masons once built stone walls, castles, cathedrals, pyramids because they knew how to and no one else does. A playing field meant to not only give those stuck in their own head with hatred, envy and blindness but to pass on the knowledge and try to help those capable see........

If a blind man cannot see the temple of his soul then why not build one of stone one so he can get closer to the truth or further, that's up to the blind man. Do you see?

Eventually the ruling class woke up one day and understood that they could never be the masters of those who are Free. of course they were not about to go and become an apprentice and start chipping stone... they might chip a nail...and so speculative Masonry was born. As the operative Masons disappeared so did the stone walls and the cathedrals and the castles....(well not really but you know what I mean) But as that happened speculative stone walls, cathedrals and castles started popping up all over the place for masters and slaves still need a playing field.

And for those of you who think Masons hide their knowledge, remember that you would be an ignorant slave, is more the only reason people know about math, geometry and anything you can get a "Degree" in, base ball, courts of justice, anything you can call good and for the betterment of man kind is in your hands only because a group of people, who are FREE have been more than generous.

Beyond that, what happens in this world, in this universe, with it's natural order of things....is on you. As for the origins of freemasonry....I don't think anyone really knows, we would probably have to go a couple of extinctions back in time to figure that one out. LoL

Mason :a skilled worker who builds by laying units of substantial material (as stone or brick)
Middle English, from Anglo-French, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English macian to make
The root goes further, I believe...

The Rat.

P.S. FYI I am not a Mason so what i have just posted could be just as ridiculous and as un true, if it is, as the OP.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TucoTheRat because: crap snatcher

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Whatever is being hidden is apparently in enough opposition to societal norms that hiding it is more important to Masons than the Enlightenment of Man.
The path to enlightenment is open to all. We can't force you to take the first step on it, though.

I'm not sure what you mean.
So, you, as a mason, see masonry as your personal path to enlightenment, is that correct?
But this path of yours, masonry, is not open to all, no one who was born a slave may join?
And what about people who can't afford the monthly fees?
No women aloud either, thank goodness for OES, huh?
Sure you masons can't force us "to take the first step on it", but you do bind yourselves by oaths?
YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE!!!
Is that how it works?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Whatever is being hidden is apparently in enough opposition to societal norms that hiding it is more important to Masons than the Enlightenment of Man.
The path to enlightenment is open to all. We can't force you to take the first step on it, though.

I'm not sure what you mean.
So, you, as a mason, see masonry as your personal path to enlightenment, is that correct?

I see it as one of many paths available.

But this path of yours, masonry, is not open to all, no one who was born a slave may join?

could you give an example of a slave in this day and time?

And what about people who can't afford the monthly fees?

In my jurisdiction it's $65 a year. So if you cannot afford that, you have much bigger issues than affording dues to a club.

No women aloud either, thank goodness for OES, huh?

well, it is a FRATERNITY.

Sure you masons can't force us "to take the first step on it", but you do bind yourselves by oaths?

sure we do. And lucky for you, we don't force anyone to take them. You must do so of your own free will and accord.

YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE!!!
Is that how it works?

Yep.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh thanks networkdude for stepping in there.
Well I could give some examples of slaves in this day and age but I doubt you'd give a damn.
Interesting how it went from "club" to "FRATERNITY", It's so wonderful and special huh.

"To all of this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same without any equivocation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatever, binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots and buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath or obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."-mason solomnly and sincerly?!

I wonder why you have to take this oath, seems a lot of your fellow fraternity members needed to take this oath, so that when they do feel like telling others, which is likely, hence the mandatory oath.....you're merely agreeing to get your tongue torn by it's roots should you give into temptation? or is this a "club" of "knowledge" hoarding? Hmm...such a noble little group of good ol boys playing dress up.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To fix.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I wonder why you have to take this oath, seems a lot of your fellow fraternity members needed to take this oath, so that when they do feel like telling others, which is likely, hence the mandatory oath.....you're merely agreeing to get your tongue torn by it's roots should you give into temptation? or is this a "club" of "knowledge" hoarding? Hmm...such a noble little group of good ol boys playing dress up.

binding myself under no less a penalty

reading comprehension is key.

Nobody is going to do terrible things to you if you spill the beans, but you should feel worse than you would if that was done to you. It's all about how important your word is to you. Nobody else should worry about someone else's character, they should be keenly focused on their own.

There, a masonic lesson for you on a Thursday morning and you didn't even have to be blindfolded.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

binding myself under no less a penalty

reading comprehension is key.

Nobody is going to do terrible things to you if you spill the beans, but you should feel worse than you would if that was done to you. It's all about how important your word is to you. Nobody else should worry about someone else's character, they should be keenly focused on their own.

There, a masonic lesson for you on a Thursday morning and you didn't even have to be blindfolded.

Gee, Thanks.
Whew, I was expecting a hailstorm of smoke and fire with masons busting in the doors and windows to drag me off and sacrifice me to the guy with the top hat.

Actually, I am quite sorry that I posted on this thread at all.
Nonetheless, what I've seen this past summer with church going folk who happen to be masons leaves me distrustful of the gang. For goodness sakes even luciferians belive in balancing their light and dark actions.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Maybe you should open a dictionary from time to time.

Club: an association of persons for some common object usually jointly supported and meeting periodically; also : a group identified by some common characteristic

Fraternity: a group of people associated or formally organized for a common purpose, interest, or pleasure

A fraternity is a club, just with more specific requirements.

I have always referred to the Masons as a fraternal order or fraternity, but it can be referred to as a club along with other phrases that denote an associate or congregation.

The oaths and obligations I took, I took to keep my word. I fear no punishment as I don't plan on breaking my word.

Hmm...such a noble little group of good ol boys playing dress up.

I think so.

reply to post by Wonders

I haven't done a good sacrifice in a while...

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a Masons, but we're still human and not all who pass through our doors always take to heart the lessons we impart during our ceremonies.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Wonders

Maybe you should open a dictionary from time to time.

Club: an association of persons for some common object usually jointly supported and meeting periodically; also : a group identified by some common characteristic

Fraternity: a group of people associated or formally organized for a common purpose, interest, or pleasure

A fraternity is a club, just with more specific requirements.

I have always referred to the Masons as a fraternal order or fraternity, but it can be referred to as a club along with other phrases that denote an associate or congregation.

The oaths and obligations I took, I took to keep my word. I fear no punishment as I don't plan on breaking my word.

Hmm...such a noble little group of good ol boys playing dress up.

I think so.

reply to post by Wonders

I haven't done a good sacrifice in a while...

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a Masons, but we're still human and not all who pass through our doors always take to heart the lessons we impart during our ceremonies.

I do use the dictionary on the internet occasionally. I know what those two words mean, and I assume that Networkdude understood what I meant by them.
Thanks, yeah, I don't use the "I'm human" excuse myself, but I've yet to take to heart some things written in the bible, such as "love your enemies", that's a hard one for me.
Hope y'all find enlightenment tid bits everywhere and not just in some fancy building with a bible that's only for display.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thanks, yeah, I don't use the "I'm human" excuse myself, but I've yet to take to heart some things written in the bible, such as "love your enemies", that's a hard one for me.

Sometimes it can be a hard thing for everyone.

Hope y'all find enlightenment tid bits everywhere and not just in some fancy building with a bible that's only for display.

I write a blog to spread knowledge.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Sometimes it can be a hard thing for everyone.

I write a blog to spread knowledge.

That's pretty neat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join