It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are innocent, BUT Muslim LEADERS are mocking Allah!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Allah represents justice, compassion, love, truth, progress, evolution and much much more of all that is good as taught by His messenger to Arabia - prophet Muhammad.

All humans, white or black, east or west, are only flawed, thus no leader, who is only human, is perfect. However, there must be at least attempts at achieving higher moral grounds,from the heart and not outward appearances, by those who seek to lead societies, and show to ALL mankind the hardwork and prgressive teachings of the prophet's efforts.

Corruption, nepotism, apathy, greed, deviousness, etc are sadly all that is common now, and is not restricted to only muslim leaders, but generally by all leaders of our world.

Nothing is more evident that the issue over the suffering palestine people and the jews.

For months and even years, Hamas and Jihadhists groups in the pay of the persian apostate infidel leader, admitted by himself,had been firing missles upon an innocent people - jews, YET the muslim leaders had done nothing to condemn the terrorists.

Is this what the prophet Muhammad had taught - to slaughter innocents? Their silence brings shame to Islam, for that was not what the prophet had taught.

Worse, when the victims retaliate back to avenge their innocent dead and to stop further attacks, only then did the muslim leaders began to act, but only to condemn the victims, watched in horror by the world. How can obvious truths be denied. Is this what prophet Muhammad taught?

The palestine authority claimed that Israel did not want to hold talks and they had insisted on violence instead of peace. This is an absolute lie, and sadly, just like the missle attacks by terrorists, the muslim leaders had LIED to their own people, and misled muslims into hate and tragedy of the likes we see today.

The truth was - Israel stands ready to talk, but the terrorist organisation had NOT only refused to talk, but insist that the Jews all be pushed into the sea - a state that is supported by the world for independence in 1948 by majority nations sharing our world.

Disportionate response, is often the words used to blame Israel's precision bombing. So shall Israel resort to missle attacks launched from Israel, the same manner as the terrorists - INDISCRIMINATELY as an EQUAL response?

The common palestine people can be forgiven if they believed in the Hamas lies, but how can the Arab League, made up of muslim leaders, statesmen whom are not blind, REFUSED to hold Hamas and the Persian apostate paymaster khameni ( he who heretically preached that the end days are here, pushing for the genocide of all jews to usher the end and his mythical Madhi to prove his sect is right and superior, when no mortal will know the end day) accountable and responsible for the prolong suffering of the palestinian people?

Had prophet Muhammad's strainous efforts over the years, facing great odds to lift the barbarian arabic ancestors to know civilisation and progress - all gone to waste today by the muslim leaders INABILITY to accept truth and reality? Please do not mock Allah by opting for and spreading lies, and living in denial and delusion.

It is still not too late to change. Leaders hold great powers and with such powers come responsiblity to its followers. Let truth lead the way to peace, or all will be lost. May the muslim leaders take heed. Let not prophet Muhammad's teachings be in vain.......

I humbly apologise if I had offended anyone, but I will not apologise for speaking out without fear or favor when a wrong had been done, and one that will cause great hurt and harm to mankind.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I apologize in advance; I don't have time to read it all. But it seems that you think islam is a religion of peace. Perhaps it was MEANT to be, but it didn't work out.
Please refer to this website to see what I mean. It's definitely anti-islam, but it has a point.

Now don't go assuming that I think ALL Muslims are homicidal bigots. I believe that there are, shall we say, "new-age" Muslims that actually ARE for peace. inb4 everyone sh*ts themselves because I commented without reading.

Kbai

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sorry just replying to the title...

True, however it should be religious people are innocent, But religious leaders are mocking their God/deity.

Would serve as more truthful thread in my eyes, this will just bring in bigots and defenders who can have at it, if that is your intention, cheeky you but intelligent as well as it will manipulate many to show an emotional response.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi Seeker,

Very well written, Your views on Islam almost mirror mine from what I can tell by reading this thread.

Star and flag for you sir/madam

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think you are correct. There are many Muslims just following orders. I don't want to speculate about what religion is right or wrong, but I think we can all agree there are a lot of people being manipulated.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

First off you are mashing together a religious subject with irreligious politics, when you bring in elements such as Hamas and Islamic leaders. I don't want to get too deep into the whole Israel-Palestine discussion, as it belongs in the middle east section of ATS.

The reason the Palestinians are bitter and hostile towards the Israelis is not because of a religious reason as many will try and tell you. But rather, its the result of injustice done to the Palestinian people which the world chooses to ignore.

The truth was - Israel stands ready to talk, but the terrorist organisation had NOT only refused to talk, but insist that the Jews all be pushed into the sea - a state that is supported by the world for independence in 1948 by majority nations sharing our world.

Lets say somebody illegally takes over your home and locks you up in your basement. The cops do nothing about it, and don't really care. You decide to make a weapon out of anything you can find and use it against the guy who took over your home. And when you do so, you are labelled as the aggressor. You are portrayed as having a a problem because of religious reasons.
Then the guy who took over your home offers to hold "talks" to keep the house for himself while offering you the basement.

Unless you are the kind of person who just decides to accept injustice being done to you, you cannot point a finger at the Palestinians for lashing back at the Israelis.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Religious leader or muslim leader are sign of this missunderstanding. As in islam, there are no hierarcy as in religion. The problem lie in political side that is not part of islam, but should be in harmony with the religion.

I believe now that leader is what the people image in a way, not in a straight way. Bad leadership might because of the people are not good either. Some people would say that the people is honest and do good, but the leader is oppressive. As long as the people dont change it or let the leader doing that and get away with this, there will be no hope.

Now most islamic leader is just political,but use religion as the mask to support and cover them. When the people buy it and give support, it will look like legal religious leader and blurred political intention.

Islam supposed to be simple. It is not about what we going to achieve, but what we should do in a good way. It was never about the result, but the proccess that will count. For example people in palestine. They have their worst time for generations. Lots of leader including religious leader just use religion(of islam) to support them, but real intention and motive just purely political.

They picked ayat to defends, even attack even it already obvious that they are very weak compare to israel. The words we heard always jihad and saheed. But word hijrah that had more sensibility in this situation and justify in islamic law is rarely heard, and other muslim leader rarely say the offer to take the muhajjirin.
Where the leader of anshar of these days, where the anshar people these days that will treat them as good as the anshar people long ago in madinah.

I really thing the key is the people understanding of religion itself, the ability to differentiate between religion, politic and cultur. But like the prophecies long ago about islam, there is a time that Quran is everywhere and book about islam will be so many. But the knowledge is rare. Bit by bit the knowledge will be withdraw and the wrong knowledge will substitute it, the understanding will be far and far near the end.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks all for your well thought out replies.

Many in west often failed to take into the account of the muslim society when dealing or mediating amongst them. Religion is all a priority to them, above anything else unlke the evolved liberal west. Thus, the common ground will come from religion first, or the loud vocal minority will seize the moral highground to destroy all efforts.

Muslims are religiously devout people, and had been for centuries and had not evolved like the west whom had experienced religion being misused by crafty and cunning evil humans living amongst them, and formed secular laws to protect humanity from those beasts.

Prophet Muhammad's strict adherence to religion was necessary, to prevent the barbaric arab ancestors whom were enlightened with civilisation moral and ethical guides to progress and evolve, do not backslide.

Unfortunately, after his death, power struggles occured and 'Caliphs' were created, when the prophet had left no heir nor appointed anyone.

There were good and bad Caliphs and mostly bad as they seized power, made use of Islam to perpetuate their rule through the creation of Sharia laws and deliberate misinterpretations to grant themselves and their cronies with godly powers over humans that even the prophet, a divine messenger, dared not used upon himself.

Fortunately, by Allah's mercy, the Caliphate was destroyed in 1911, and today's monarchs are mostly constitutional monarchs accountable to the People, and much progress had been made by the arab civilisation in terms of education, and very much more needs to be done, but sadly, not to be by the loud vocal minority who is hell bent on regressing Islam.

The insignificant nobody me thinks, .....my appeal had been ignored. Histroy is about to repeat itself. Today's arab leaders delusively belief while pandering to the loud minority that they have a modern army and are ready to take on Israel, without realizing that Israel is a far more modernized military than in the 60s, without even the help of the West for support as before during the 60s.

But...many innocent humans - palestinians, israelites, muslims, christians, jews, etc, will die in such a conflict, unnecessarily, due to the evil loud minority whom used emotions to gather blinded adherents.

Issues that are man created can be man resolved. But it looks like the loud evil minority is hell bent on the path to destruction...a man made end day beyond mankind's control and not from Divine Will.

At times like these, for the sake of all living, including the loud vocal evil minority..all that is left is this path.....

edit on 16-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Allah sucks.

Loves us but will make us burn in hell if we eat bacon, pffft!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Read the whole thing. Loved it. It seems like someone like you should be a Muslim leader, or some other type of leader maybe... I think the world would be a better place.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thanks all for praying.....

Alone, the insignificant nobody me would have been only a single plea, but I am sure there were millions if not billions that prayed for the same thing. We were only inches away from watching in horror of a city being levelled.

With the ceasefire, it would be understandable that some would rejoice with wild abandonment and talked irrationally on the streets. After all, they were all nearly mad from the stresses of bombings, of not knowing if one will be the next to die. Once told of the ceasefire, stresses have to find outlets, some do it with celebrations, some do it with sadness of the plight of many.

Ultimately, in the next few days to come, rationality will return, and reflect upon the 'reprieve'.

May everyone involved do not take the reprieve for granted. It comes with a price - to seek for truths, accountability and responsibilities to ensure no one takes mankind to the edge again.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie
Allah sucks.

Loves us but will make us burn in hell if we eat bacon, pffft!

Allah will make us burn in hell for eating BACON???!!

Out of the hundreds of "gods" that are out there, this "god" in particular sounds like he aint right!!!

Maybe some of the "gods" out there are defective, and therefore why there are SO MANY OF THEM to choose from.

Any bacon-hatin' "god" can NOT be a TRUE "god" for sure, and therefore folks need to SHOP AROUND for a new "god" to buy into then. Good thing there are SO MANY "gods" to shop for.

edit on 22-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join