It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE HOBBIT!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

0h...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello, haha. I'm a little late but I loved LoTR, especially the Ents in the second movie. That was terrifically bad ass. Also, I loved how connected the Hobbit was with the previous movies and having remembered the beginning of the Hobbit (the book) I was pleased at how it stuck to the script.

I got a little giddy seeing Mr. Frodo Baggins for a few seconds.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just saw the hobbit today, loved it.
I don't understand the hate it's getting, I can only imagine the haters are not fans of lotr period.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My husband and I to go see it last weekend, I loved it. Peter Jackson stayed truer to the book in this one.
I can't wait for the next one, right on time for our yearly date!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow sorry ive been offline for a long time, sorry guys.
Yeah i went to go see it a few days after it was released with my girlfriend, and my god i loved it

*SPOILERS* just thought id put it there incase some one reads it that may not have seen it yet.

I have to admit jackson has done it again, he has turned another of my childhood books into an amazing filim, i especially liked the starting they added in as if it was already linking into the begining of the fellowship.... it was also weird to see elijha wood back and with such a young looking face.

So which of the company did you think was the best?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's a brilliant film, and I've not seen any of the LotR films apart from that one all the way through. I liked Jimmy Nesbitt and his overacting. But I like him anywhere. I also liked Mitchell from Being Human and Guy of Gisborne from Robin Hood (I have no idea what these characters are called but Aidan Turner and Richard Armitage). And obviously Martin Freeman stole the show. I'd love to give that man a cuddle.

Bring on Benedict, eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yeah it is really great

Yeah Aidan Turner played kili, who is one of my favorites, as for Richard Armitage he was thorin okensheild the leader of the dwarves, and he did a really good job in my opinion.

To tell you the truth there wasnt a single one i didnt like, they all did a fantastic job
and Jimmys overacting just made it even better, and as you said thats how he always is

seeee Martin Freeman was really good but i think you liked him more just cos you wanted to hug him

DEFFINATLY!!! Benedict is gona be brilliant as the necromancer XD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join