It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Hates Gays!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The day that god himself comes on TV and tell all of us what he stands for and what religion has to do with him I will become a believer

Ditto.

If God wanted us to live only a certain way, he could tell us -- he doesn't need all these religious zealots running around TRYING to do the job for him

And come to think of it ... if all these people are so righteous and looked upon so favorably in the eyes of their God, why are their @sses down here on Earth living with the rest of us evil sinners?

You would think they would get a nice cozy desk job up in heaven if they were such good buddies with God

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Honey, the Rev. Phelps is a sick sick man, full of hate.

When Jesus died for sinners, He died for Gays who never harmed anybody but just aren't comfortable in the bodies they live in and energize.

You know, people think all kinds of thoughts; but it's their behavior and their actions they ACT OUT that tells whether they know anything about God and Jesus or not.

Violence is ALWAYS DEMONIC. People who are violent deny the gentle spirits God gave them, and they act like animals. They ARE two-legged animals.

Life is a testing-ground, not merely an opportunity to get fat and get a piece of ass once in a while. If you don't pass the test of knowing the difference between principled behavior and animal behavior, your time as a human gets truncated.

Nobody in the Galaxy wants animal-brains running human occupations.

Realize, "we know a tree by its fruit: you can't get rotten fruit off a good tree nor good fruit off a rotten tree."

The ones who act like animals will die the deaths of animals.

Humans who act to minimize harm, to speak with candor and grace, and who seek to know and understand the world--not merely dominate it--are the ones who move on, up and out to greater experiences.

Hang in there, buddy. Jesus' ransom sacrifice can be applied to anything and everything you yourself have ever done in ignorance.

Just, never do it again.

I'll pray for you, that you allow your gentle spirit to guide your human will.

: )

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
This guy and people like him, are the reason why the christian religion is collapsing in upon itself. People need to realize that God doesn't hate anyone, God is love. God is not a specific religion, he is all. Loving ones dogma unconditionally is the same as worshiping evil.

Yeah...there is no sins or crap like that...God loves everybody equal guay, violent, murderers or mentally ill....that is what I believe. We are on earth to learn, to go to higher realms in the heavens...if you have a bad life, then u must return on earth and have a hard life again....that is Hell my friend, that is just it!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Yeah...there is no sins or crap like that...God loves everybody equal guay, violent, murderers or mentally ill....that is what I believe. We are on earth to learn, to go to higher realms in the heavens...if you have a bad life, then u must return on earth and have a hard life again....that is Hell my friend, that is just it!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ya I agree with Amelia, being here right now is absolute hell. I feel pain, anxiety, stress, hate, anger and a host of other emotions that could only be described as hell. If this is supposed to be some sort of utopia im VERY disappointed and want my money back.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
HOW do you KNOW, since everyone we all know is in torment, is crying out "Why me?" "If ONLY, " and "what MIGHT HAVE BEEN"--

since we are victimized by fire, witness the brimstone mountains in the distance and

since we are subject to Satan's Administration--

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT-->IN FACT

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Grady Philpott said: "I can tell you that if these folks showed up at a funeral of a relative of mine, the street would be littered with bodies. "

I don't often agree with you, Grady, but on this I'm going to say "A-friggin'-men".

The christian God is a God of love and forgiveness. Not one of anger and hate.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Reverened Fred Phelps...

I remember driving around in Topeka, KS and seeing him and the sheeple that followed him holding those signs and yelling at passing cars and people on the street. Even though my home state sadly supports many of these wackos views, most people couldn't care less what they do. I feel a stronger sadness for the people that follow Phelps than I do for Phelps himself...he is an idiot to the highest order though!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It sounds to me like "Reverened" Fred Phelps is a closet queer. Usually the most staunch homophobes turn out to be homosexual; they just can't come to terms with their sexuality - and being brought up in such a hardcore religious household can also attribute to it.

Anyways, those are just my observations.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
It sounds to me like "Reverened" Fred Phelps is a closet queer.

Your probably right with that assumption, but one thing is for sure...he need to consulte a Homosexual because he needs dire help with his fashion sense...

Seriously...the guy is mentally unstable. It seems quite easy for him to forget that "little" part in his own scriptures that says something to the effect of THOU SHALT NOT KILL! Him and his followers need to be force fed a drug that fends off brain washing (if there was only such a drug avaliable
)

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Usually the most staunch homophobes turn out to be homosexual

It sure seems that way.

Much like the founder of Trinity, the largest Christian network in the US: Paul Crouch. He's paid half a million to keep a black former employee from going public about the two's sexual encounter in which Mr. Crouch sodomized him.

It warms my heart every time I hear a story about a hypocrite like this

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman

Seriously...the guy is mentally unstable. It seems quite easy for him to forget that "little" part in his own scriptures that says something to the effect of THOU SHALT NOT KILL! Him and his followers need to be force fed a drug that fends off brain washing (if there was only such a drug avaliable
)

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Jazzerman]

Yes you are right he is is mentally unstable but that makes him dangerous and he will attrack lots of fanatics on hate agendas and that's when the problem start and the hate crimes in the name of "the lord" will happen, because god is something that can be used in many ways and for many reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here is an interesting expose' on Fred "Moron" Phelps (it takes awhile to read so you may want to have some extra time on your hands before you start):
ourworld.compuserve.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yes you are right he is is mentally unstable but that makes him dangerous and he will attrack lots of fanatics on hate agendas and that's when the problem start and the hate crimes in the name of "the lord" will happen, because god is something that can be used in many ways and for many reason.

You are very correct Marg! When I drove by some of their protests before, his "sheeple" look just as dangerous as he does. Scary, very scary indeed to imagine people wasting their time Hating instead of Loving. I guess groups like this prove that the world has more "growing up" to do than what many of us think.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The day that god himself comes on TV and tell all of us what he stands for and what religion has to do with him I will become a believer, meanwhile I have to keep listening to the fanatical views of some, claiming that their beleives are the righteous one and not the other way around.

So far all I got from god by religious believers is that is narrow minded, racist, hateful, double standard, crazy, male and that he likes for people to build bigger houses for him and needs more money because he likes the good life.

Marg6043,
You are so right in your statement. When Great Spirit comes down and tells me that gay people are sinners and that it's a sin to have an abortion, than I will believe it, untill than certain people can say all the crape they want about these things being wrong, because what they say means notihing to me. And if I'm wrong Great Spirit can strike my as.... down right where I stand! As far as Mr phelps goes he is one sick puppy. This guy is in need of some serious mental health counsuling.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join