It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA Now Under God's Judgement?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

There's a reason you have 6000+ stars. Great OP.

The answer is yes, yet God is doing this for us and not to us. For the faithful, this is the result. By the way, I think Ephraim is America. You can read my recent threads to know why.

Zechariah 9:10
I will take away the chariots from Ephraim and the warhorses from Jerusalem, and the battle bow will be broken. He will proclaim peace to the nations. His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.

Zechariah 10:7
The Ephraimites will become like warriors, and their hearts will be glad as with wine. Their children will see it and be joyful; their hearts will rejoice in the LORD.

John 11:54
Therefore Jesus no longer moved about publicly among the people of Judea. Instead he withdrew to a region near the wilderness, to a village called Ephraim, where he stayed with his disciples.

We are getting ready to see the wheat and chaff harvested, then separated. The wheat comes back and is replanted.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Keep one thing in mind. Judgment comes, yet only those who are baptized back into the water of life will see the new day dawn. What is dew? It is droplets of water that are sent down to water the plants. When the sun arises, the dew is evaporated and distilled. Impurities are removed and the water recycles. Fire evaporates water and moves this process forward. Notice above that we are the dew.

Need more proof of this? 1 Kings 17. Elijah tells Ahab that there will be no more dew in the land at Elijah's command. He then goes to Zarephath (meaning Refinery) to the widow woman who had a dead son. Elijah then takes the son "up stairs" and restores his soul. He then brings him back down to mother. What is this telling you about the dew and baptism? Who was Elijah in the first century? John the Baptist? What was he doing? Preparing the way for this:

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

The sun is getting ready to come up and I can already feel the moisture rising. Judgment comes swiftly and lasts but a moment.

What is in store for the fallen leaders? Matthew 3:

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Keep in mind that water puts out fire.

edit on 16-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Great post! I have never heard that theory before. I will have to look in to it. Part of me had, until recently, believed that we were one of the young lions of the merchants of Tarshis. Now I begin to believe we may be the second beast with two horns as a lamb yet speaks like dragon. I used to believe the theory put forth by Hal Lindsay, Tim Lehay, Grant Jeffries and others where the anti-Christ and the false prophet were actual individuals. Now I am not so sure. It really doesn't matter in the end though. The important thing is Jesus.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
The non Christians are destroying the world we live in with their wars and sin. I think you have who the "grown ups" are and who are "infantile" backwards.

The christian faith is one of their tools of social control
When did God predict all this would happen in America? Nothing is ever mentioned about Americans in the Bible and Koran."
The Covenant was made between God and the Israelites of 3,500 years ago
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Those people who are thinking about the worlds end and new world order... tell me how much of your life has been taken over by it.
How many movies and songs must be about it.
How much do you live for it..
its taken over your life.. clouding your mind
You will chase the supposed bad guys..
Your intent “seems” genuine, although, the Bible and in fact religions of all manner are and have been tools used (and strengthened) by the people involved in bringing about a NWO
If we truly are god like creatures, why were we taken so easily by a handful of men that turned us upon each other? Perhaps the most telling question:

Would you do the same thing as them if given the chance?

When the USA sneezes the whole world has a cold!, fight marxism, facsism, complacency, ignorance

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by adjensen

The Catholic church was started by the Apostles, following the death of Christ and has been the same church ever since -- the Eastern Orthodox left the Catholic church in 1054 and the Protestants left the Catholic church, starting in the 16th Century, but it is the Catholic church that goes all the way back to the people being thrown to the lions.

Incorrect. The Catholic Church began when trinitarians split away from the true church.

Oh yes, of course, I forgot that you and your pastor, who sells fake Doctoral degrees for $1,300, are the "true" church. Because a forged translation of The Gospel of Matthew, written by anti-Christian Jews in the Middle Ages, says so.

When the Pharisees had no evidence to prove Jesus wrong they falsely accused Him of being a drunk. I see your methods have not changed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Incorrect. The Catholic Church began when trinitarians split away from the true church.
Here, I think this is how you meant to post it:

edit on 16-11-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

I posted it as I meant.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

When did God predict all this would happen in America? Nothing is ever mentioned about Americans in the Bible and Koran.

Not all prophecy, is in the Bible. The church still has prophets living today.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

When did God predict all this would happen in America? Nothing is ever mentioned about Americans in the Bible and Koran.

I will teach you something you may not know. The reason people say that America is not in the bible is because they do not know their history.
God divorced the ten northern tribes and they went into assyrian captivity back some 400 years before Christ. These people became known as the "ten lost tribes". But they were never lost to God. Only to the world and to themselves. It is recorded in second esdra(apocraphal book) that when these people left their captivity approx.150,000 went north through the headwaters of the Eurphrates. God opened the waters just like at the red sea and they went through and disapeared into the basin of the Caucases Mts. 100 years later hordes of people called Keltoy(celts) started migrating westward all the way to the British isle and then to America. they were called caucasians. They are also called Jacob and Israel by God. They are called Zion(christians) They went all the way to babylon(america) Micah4:10. This country is also called Jerusalem spiritually. because this is where God's people(christians) settled. When you know these terms and who they are then you can read the old prophecies and understand what God is doing and what he will do.
Jacob is going into captivity now with Obama(NWO). Our enemies are within us. They will take everything and we will go into concentration camps and such. But this is only for our correction. Then God will deliver us from our enemies because of an annointing that is coming. America will be attacked(Babylon falling) But he will miraculously save his people(christians). he is cutting a stone out of this mountain.Daniel 2. Then we will go into the millenial reign of Christ. It is all happening now and in the next 3-4 years.
edit on 16-11-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by defcon5

Okay since you and the loons that believe in this say so? So I'm gonna take your word for it and that of scientifically devoid people? That makes a whole lot of sense. Also you do realize what etymology means right?

I am not quoting fringe christian rants above, all my links are to Wikipedia.
This stuff is historical fact, its not some made up fantasy.

Originally posted by NoJoker13
So would you also show me these 'facts' you speak of then show me that they are backed by the worlds 10 top leading scientists.

Scientists are not men of faith, why should I care what their opinion of a topic that many do not believe, nor have studied, is? Are you just attempting to push the thread into an off-topic "I hate Christianity" rant? The topic of this thread is not about whether or not you believe in Christianity vs science, and personally if you know anything about my posting history you'd realize that I have no issues with the two fields peacefully co-existing anyway. Science and Christianity can very peacefully co-exist, and science, history, and archeology actually support the scripture if you know how to read them correctly.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No! It never has been. The Bible never talked about the U.S.A. ever. Don't over analyze the bible. America never existed in biblical times.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

False prophets, false doctrines and doctrines of demons have always been a threat to the purity of the gospel. Many of us end up trusting ministry leaders because we haven’t been taught by them to test all things for freedom from deception.
Ministry leaders who themselves are blinded by deception having become puffed up in their flesh.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

False prophets, false doctrines and doctrines of demons have always been a threat to the purity of the gospel. Many of us end up trusting ministry leaders because we haven’t been taught by them to test all things for freedom from deception.
Ministry leaders who themselves are blinded by deception having become puffed up in their flesh.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
[Amen, Darth. This think piece, found on the net, backs up your outlook.]

Americans Are Becoming Marks-ists !

Congratulations, all you dumb Americans, Americanos, Amerikans etc.!
The 2012 Presidential election was won by you who put a Mark on a ballot and chose to give up your freedom for "things" offered by God-banning, election-cheating (and now back-stabbing) Marks-ists!
You may not know it, but the Mark you chose can lead you straight to the Mark of the Beast found in the book of Revelation (chapters 13 and 14) - and if you choose that Mark, the same Scripture warns that you will literally (and stupidly) be giving up your eternal soul for more "things."
Meanwhile don't worry, you ingrate Americanimals. You won't have to remove "God" from all 50 of your state constitutions or from your Pledge of Allegiance or your money because God is already removing Himself from YOU!

(Still with me? Check out the coming disasters revealed in Revelation that have your name on them. Also Google "The Background Obama Can't Cover Up.")

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

When the Pharisees had no evidence to prove Jesus wrong they falsely accused Him of being a drunk. I see your methods have not changed.

Funny that you should mention the Pharisees... here's what Jesus had to say about them:

they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others. (Matthew 23:6-7 NIV)

Sounds a bit like your pastor, his pals, and their phony-balogny "Doctoral degrees", eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I love how God is all about love and compassion, yet seems to forget all the starving children in the world, HIS children. How he ignores all the pain and suffering of all the innocent people who just want to survive, yet barely can, HIS people, all the abused children, HIS children again, yet he seems to bless all those rich people who are the very cause of all this suffering. If that is YOUR God, count me out

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
I love how God is all about love and compassion, yet seems to forget all the starving children in the world, HIS children.

Who says that he ignores them? We believe that he loves all people and grieves when they are mistreated.

But if there are six billion people in the world and one billion of them are starving, what say we have a look at the five billion before criticizing God? Solve that problem, and you've saved the starving, whether God exists or not.

Or sit around, do nothing and whine about God. Maybe that'll work, too.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
In response to the OP, no.

The world is as it always was. People are dumb for the most part and life is precarious.

Even when people think they know something they are just well trained parrots and are too full of themselves and their cracker reward system to have a mind of their own and form original ideas. This makes them act like animals and repeat behavior like a dog chasing its tail.

Life is not guaranteed and is flimsy at best. Even when we are in a state of perceived security and safety we are hanging on by a thread. One drought too long, solar flare too far, meteor too close, or volcano too big and we are back to running like ants from rain.

This is not just punishment or wrath. It is life and human nature.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I thought God was all powerful, or does he have a limit? I can whine all I want about someone who can create anything, but apparently can't create enough food for all of his creations. I am one of his creations too and can barely feed mine, I don't have his power, if I did, you can bet your a** NO ONE would go hungry at the very least

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Your argument is invalid. Bears, beats, battlestar galactica.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
reply to post by adjensen

I thought God was all powerful, or does he have a limit?

He limits himself for our benefit. If there are starving people in the world, it is the fault of the world, not the fault of God -- the world has more than enough food for everyone on the planet.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
In response to the OP, no.

The world is as it always was. People are dumb for the most part and life is precarious.

Even when people think they know something they are just well trained parrots and are too full of themselves and their cracker reward system to have a mind of their own and form original ideas. This makes them act like animals and repeat behavior like a dog chasing its tail.

Life is not guaranteed and is flimsy at best. Even when we are in a state of perceived security and safety we are hanging on by a thread. One drought too long, solar flare too far, meteor too close, or volcano too big and we are back to running like ants from rain.

This is not just punishment or wrath. It is life and human nature.

Zed, I have to quote you, because this says it all

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join