It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA Now Under God's Judgement?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
No, its under the Elites Game Plan agenda and the people have not overcome their differences and cared enough for the poor and those on food stamps to get together in local counsels and watchdog the system in a WIN WIN for everyone with respect for all people, and understanding for everyone and their needs, which is what it takes. Then the people would have slam dunked the corruption and had real parties with real people, stopped their exporting of businesses and war machine dollars and banking rip offs, established national banks and there would tons of good programs for everyone.

But alas, its all being played by the bad guys at the top of the pryamid system and no one seems to get that inequality is really bad, that their system of electing a king isn't freedom and they need to be a voice that cant be ignored, with bullhorns if necessary.

The ones who have to get groups going are usually the ones that are comfortable and have the money, the brains, the heart and the health to do it. The poor dont have that ability and aren't listened to, though they are often graced with ideas.

It takes community involvement and inclusion of all people to topple tyranny and watchdog systems.

People who HAVE in this world need to see this as a gift and a blessing and start to outpour and stream that abundance out into the world around them. Instead of hording it for themselves.

ie. starting community groups and getting some small businesses going locally, land donations for the homeless and yurts, motor homes, anything you can.

Do the right thing, and stop this.

God is not judging the people, Love Loves. God is Love.

If anything, this world is being used as a sting operation to separate out the renegades, those who lord it over others, enslave others, and harm people.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by windlass34

Originally posted by blindlyzack
I hate to be the one that tells you this but God isn't real.

Not true. You do not hate it, you actually enjoy telling people your opinion, which is actually wrong

It's like telling a teen who refuses to grow up that Santa Clause isn't real.

I don't enjoy doing it but seeing the reaction IS kind of funny.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
reply to post by DarthMuerte

God's judgment is a personal thing for every person who believes.

If you think all the masses are swayed this way, then you are wrong.

America is now a very diverse nation. Plus religion has no place in politics.............right?

God's judgement is personal, however God also judges the nations separating "sheep nations" from "goat nations"

Joel 3 1-2

For behold, in those days and at that time, When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, 2 I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there

Joel 3 12

Let the nations be wakened, and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.

Matthew 25:32

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Revelation 11:18

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

This one time, ok, more often than not the homosexuals insist on hearing you say you are ok with their lifestyle. They can not except that some one is just repulsed by the thought of such unnatural behaviour. When that person refuses to be anything other than repulsed, they get "labeled" a "homophobe." If someone is repulsed by the homosexual lifestyle they are just repulsed by it. It doesn't make them anything other than a heterosexual. If a person abuses another just because he is a homosexual then that person is just a bully who pinpointed a position that he thinks he can exploit at someone elses expense without being looked at as bullying just for bullying's sake. Just disagreeing with the life style as something that is in the natural order of things just doesn't warrant the labels.
My challenge to you is; prove homosexualness (if that's a word) is a natural thing. show me proof of one unenhanced pregnancy from two homosexuals that resulted in the successful birth of a child. (which is really what sex is meant for)

Love and peace to you all and may you get to live your own life without ridicule.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anundeniabletruth

Ever heard of a little thing called manifest destiny? I'm sorry but God NEVER loved America more than anyone else no matter how much people like you want to believe that America was God's chosen country. With that being said I have one proposal for you that I have made to every homophobic person that I have ever encountered and not a single has yet to follow up. Just answer this one question without using your religious beliefs to do so. What have the majority of homosexual people ever done to you personally? I don't want to hear an excuse that "this one time" a person who just happened to be homosexual committed some random crime because the very same sort of excuse could be used for literally anything. Go...
Homosexuality is a sin. It is no greater or lesser than any other sin. My opinion of homosexuals is irrelevant. I don't make the rules. I am not God. I am a sinner just like you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The fool sayeth in his heart "There is no God"

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well for all of yous believers and not, from what we know from God wrightings, one most often never understands that they are under judgment untill Gods foot is knee deep in that a##.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I hope you didn't just insult me.

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
God is Love.
God is love. However, he is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY. Sin and sinners cannot abide in his presence.

link   
The disasters might also be man-made, for the sake of money and eventual depopulation.
I was hoping people would stop giving God characteristics in their own image. He's forgiving when it comes to their own faults, but for people they find icky, He's vengeful. Inconsistency about an all-loving being in this manner is frustrating to witness. Let's ascend from the Dark Ages already.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I hope you didn't just insult me.
I cannot know. I am not the knower of hearts. Only you and the Lord know what is in your heart. I am only stating the Biblical position on your statement.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You sound like an idiot who does what he's told.
edit on 15-11-2012 by blindlyzack because: (no reason given)
We each have our own opinion. However, God's truth is THE truth. Our thoughts and feelings about his truth are irrelevant. When you can create a universe, you can make your own rules.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

All you're doing is making yourself look silly. I'm done talking to you -- I'll be on the sidelines laughing as you continue to spout your nonsense.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Don't be afraid - remember, it's all just a ride...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I wouldn't go as far as to say that we are under God's judgement as of yet, but the U.S. turned it's back on God a long time ago, and in the absence of God, evil manifests and we are seeing that today. Imagine what tomorrow will look like. All you can do is stand where God needs you to stand, have faith in his plan and have no fear in death. A Christian knows why everything is happening, and how it all ends. The fact that I know how it all ends gives me great comfort and allows me to live everyday without fear or uncertainty. The time that God has granted us to choose a side is drawing to a close, so for those who have yet to pick a side, or for those who feel that they may be on the wrong side, now is your time to choose and get your soul right.

You may be right that we are not yet under God's judgement but He sure is firing warning shots.
I'm with you, comforted by His Word of what will come and the blessings promised to believers.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

All you're doing is making yourself look silly. I'm done talking to you -- I'll be on the sidelines laughing as you continue to spout your nonsense.

Matthew 5:11-12

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I wouldn't go as far as to say that we are under God's judgement as of yet, but the U.S. turned it's back on God a long time ago, and in the absence of God, evil manifests and we are seeing that today. Imagine what tomorrow will look like. All you can do is stand where God needs you to stand, have faith in his plan and have no fear in death. A Christian knows why everything is happening, and how it all ends. The fact that I know how it all ends gives me great comfort and allows me to live everyday without fear or uncertainty. The time that God has granted us to choose a side is drawing to a close, so for those who have yet to pick a side, or for those who feel that they may be on the wrong side, now is your time to choose and get your soul right.
I agree 100%. The time to choose is at hand, yet there is still time to inform others. The end is not yet come. I am happy to suffer the laughter, hate and derision; if just one person starts questioning their current beliefs and brings their questions, doubts, and fears before the Lord.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

This one time, ok, more often than not the homosexuals insist on hearing you say you are ok with their lifestyle. They can not except that some one is just repulsed by the thought of such unnatural behaviour. When that person refuses to be anything other than repulsed, they get "labeled" a "homophobe." If someone is repulsed by the homosexual lifestyle they are just repulsed by it. It doesn't make them anything other than a heterosexual. If a person abuses another just because he is a homosexual then that person is just a bully who pinpointed a position that he thinks he can exploit at someone elses expense without being looked at as bullying just for bullying's sake. Just disagreeing with the life style as something that is in the natural order of things just doesn't warrant the labels.
My challenge to you is; prove homosexualness (if that's a word) is a natural thing. show me proof of one unenhanced pregnancy from two homosexuals that resulted in the successful birth of a child. (which is really what sex is meant for)

Love and peace to you all and may you get to live your own life without ridicule.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

I was going to point you in the direction of history but you want me to show you two members of the same sex making a baby and I'm not a crazy religious person so I'm not going to fight tooth and nail in attempt to prove that which has no valid proof. "Repulsed" is a rather strong word.

So people like to believe something isn't natural and feel they should be "repulsed" by it... Are you aware that humans are not the only creatures of this planet who can be gay? I would argue that just because they cannot make child does not mean that it is not "natural." We have scientific evidence to support that people are born that way. Where is your irrefutable evidence to support otherwise? The bible does not qualify because it has been refuted time and time again. Please, provide me one thing that science cannot disprove or use the bible for the good and not the bad, meaning to love thy neighbor rather than put them down because they might happen to be different than you. Hate is still hate no mater what you choose to call it.

I am not gay but that does not mean that I will not do everything within my power to defend innocents from those who would choose to do them wrong ( be that physical harm or verbal abuse which you seem to believe isn't a problem. Like it or not, abuse is abuse and it is wrong.)

What if a gay couple is living their life and not doing anything to harm anyone. Please tell me how that is wrong and how someone should have the right to speak down about them or attempt to stop them from being happily together? What is wrong with happiness? Is it that because of your religious beliefs that you are rarely happy and wish to make others be in a similar situation? If so, nobody is preventing you from abandoning such beliefs in order to live a much happier life.

Should we not stay out of each others bedrooms unless invited in?

I would just like to put this out there before religious people get pissed at this "atheist." I am not an atheist, I am agnostic and do believe that there is a god(s), I just don't believe in that silly Christianity stuff that was originally created as a system of laws a long time ago. The real God(s) does not support hate, get over it!

The bottom line here is that you and those like you are trying to use your personal beliefs to try and dictate other peoples lives and that is wrong because your is not the only religious belief in existence on this planet or in the country. How would you feel if I was to come in a demand that you change your life to please me and the deity that I worship? Exactly!

Why can we not live by a system of treat others the way we wish to be treated? Is that really so wrong?
And don't worry buddy, if someone is trying to turn you gay then they should stop! The whole treat others the way you wanna be treated applies equally to us all in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join