It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA Now Under God's Judgement?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You non-believers might want to read a book by a doctor that thought just like you 'AT FIRST' it is called "Beyond Deaths Door!"

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Sorry, I hit the post instead of the preview button.
See, even us mods make mistakes on occasion.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

No worries, you've raised some legitimate posts against the church, so I'll have back at you in the morning

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

No problem, look forward to it.
Actually that is the REALLY abridged version, so we should have quite the debate.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

I'm a MOD for 10 years on another site and I never had made a mistake!! LOL... now if you believe that let's talk swampland!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

We once had a staff member who banned themselves...

Got teased about it for years. If you search the site you might find it still on here somewhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
I hate to be the one that tells you this but God isn't real.

Your "name" goes along with what i think of you..
U and many others are blind to the truth... the truth is around you every day! LIFE! Without the breath of God, none of us would be here... free will my friend... continue on your path.....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You HAD to make me place that picture in my head! 144,000 Dorky Looking Jewish Male Virgins! UHHH!
YUCH! It is BURNED into my MIND! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
The First Sign Of God's Judgment Is Abandonment. America is in a backslid condition which brings God's judgment. All the wickedness in the world, from homosexuality and abortions, to child molestations and the occult, and so on, are resulting in judgment. When men repeatedly reject God there is a point in time when He rejects them in return. This is called the "wrath of abandonment." This precept is dramatically portrayed in the Book of Hosea.

You should really look around my friend. The whole world has been blaming a godhead for eons and nothing changes but mankind. No Jesus or any godhead coming back to save us from ourselves and our bad decisions.

The only way to fix things is first to abandon any hope of being saved by someone else. Save yourself first. Just like they say on the Aircraft Safety Briefing, put on our OWN oxygen mask before helping someone put on theirs.

Quoting a book written by mankind that fills its pages with hypocrisy and contradiction is pointless here.

No religion will save mankind from destruction. Hasn't worked for how many thousands of years now?

How about let us implement the works of Tesla and close all Oil, Coal and Nuclear facilities? Why not turn the power off to the houses of government until they pay their bills? How about not opening a credit card account and starving the beast that is the monetary system? Or even help a neighbor build a farm and help them tend to organic crops?

So many other things to think about than what is in an old book isn't there?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by madenusa

When did God predict all this would happen in America? Nothing is ever mentioned about Americans in the Bible and Koran.

Not all prophecy, is in the Bible. The church still has prophets living today.

False prophets, false doctrines and doctrines of demons have always been a threat to the purity of the gospel. Many of us end up trusting ministry leaders because we haven’t been taught by them to test all things for freedom from deception.
Ministry leaders who themselves are blinded by deception having become puffed up in their flesh.

I am speaking of true prophets. Prophets who have correct doctrine, never contradict Scripture, and have not even one failed prophecy.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by truejew
When the Pharisees had no evidence to prove Jesus wrong they falsely accused Him of being a drunk. I see your methods have not changed.

Funny that you should mention the Pharisees... here's what Jesus had to say about them:

they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others. (Matthew 23:6-7 NIV)

Sounds a bit like your pastor, his pals, and their phony-balogny "Doctoral degrees", eh?

I doubt you even know Pastor Reckart.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

You do know that all the so called gods of the ancient past were simply highly evolved and technologically advanced aliens. Sixty of them stayed on the planet when the rest left. Long time ago. Out of these sixty advanced aliens that surprisingly looked rather human, but had one big problem there advancements couldn't fix. They all had one big EGO problems.

The local peasant hearding sheep wouldn't have the mindset that we do now, and wouldn't be able to see the technology. To them it was just Godly abilities. To the peasants lightning from ones hand, or a talking burning bush, or even parting a shallow sea would be considered godly.

But folks it was all advanced technology.
Lightning from ones hand could simply be some kind of laser device. Or possibly a high output plasma device.
The burning bush that didn't burn and talked. Well that rather simple to create. Holograms don't burn, and a mic picup through the halogram would give the desired effect.
As for parting a shallow sea, they probably had weather devices. Like we have harrp, and other things.

By the way the sixty remaining so called Gods all left the planet in 556 b.c.e So folks have been praying to aliens that don't even exist on the world anymore not for over 2500 years.

Its all rather sad when i see folks tossing out the god-card when they haven't figured it out yet.
Most of that stuff was metaphors.
Each person has the duality within themselves.
You just have to learn.
Also remove all your fear, once fear is removed everything becomes more clear.

No reason to point fingers at various groups of people, thats only an ego problem.
So get a grip and stop making the same mistake over, and over again.
Were here to learn lessons, and mr'mrs/miss whoever you are well your leting your ego and hate , and fear rule you.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggilo
IF this was the case why would God be just punishing the USA?

Or do you think that the rest of the World outside of the USA doesn't matter?

Star for you.

Shouldn't Canada be ahead of the USA for God's judgement? We've had same-sex marriage since 2003 and legal abortions since 1988.

Stop trying to budge in line.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Why is it you think that America is the centre of the planet. The West and America has coursed death and trouble for many other countries for hundreds of years, yet it is only when your own country is starting to go down hill you yell "The end is near!"

That just seems so stupid and ignorant in my eyes. If their really is a god, I could not imaging him love someone as hateful and ignorant as you

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i myself look at situations like a collapse of a nations spirit as a mostly practical thing... a historical parrallel would be the rise of the NAZI party in Germny pre WWII

kindly scan over this article :

Flashback: Analyst Says Break-Up of USA Will Be Triggered By Economic and Moral Degradation

www.shtfplan.com...

you and others may 'see' the hand of a God in this progression of events...
but i see the stripping away of higher thinking & a previous higher moral code as the reason(s) behind the collapse of this culture/society/economic engine...

iow, the Bolshiviks (top down ruling class) now control America
edit on 17-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Amid hundreds of thousands of signatures calling for secession of individual states from the United States of America, one can’t help but consider the past warnings of former KGB analyst and Russia’s head of the Foreign Ministry for Diplomats, Igor Panarin, who in 1998 theorized that the United States could potentially break up into six autonomous regions.

In brief, according to the Washington Post, Panarin says that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war and the collapse of the dollar.

Over a decade after he made his controversial predictions, many who ignored his warnings are now taking note. With U.S. economic growth in an unabated decline, and ethnic and political groups polarized like never before, Panarin’s prescient theories may soon become reality.

edit on 17-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

The West and America has coursed death and trouble for many other countries for hundreds of years

What?

Do you own a history book or do you just go to web pages that cover the last couple decades of American influence in a bad light?

If you did you would see that all people, with no exception, have done what you say is inherent with the west and especially so for the US.

If you had an unbiased view of the world and humanity you would see that every corner of the world had empire that did what was necessary to keep its rule over people. EVERYONE.

The moors invaded Spain and enslaved it for 800 years, the Aztecs and Mayans enslaved their own continents and lived in perpetual war, the Japanese made an entire class of warriors that lived lives of war and conquest, all of Asia had war lords and conquerors that changed history by their blood lust, and on and on. What exactly makes our current world so different than all of history? The players?

Please. You are frustrated with human nature, not American rule. We are just your scapegoat from assuming your own people´s complicity.

"Hundreds of years"...pfft. We were an agricultural country up until a couple decades ago and didn't have a strong military until we won world wars and needed one to keep the rest of the planet from descending into world war, AGAIN.

edit on 17-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

The West and America has coursed death and trouble for many other countries for hundreds of years

What?

Do you own a history book or do you just go to web pages that cover the last couple decades of American influence in a bad light?

If you did you would see that all people, with no exception, have done what you say is inherent with the west and especially so for the US.

If you had an unbiased view of the world and humanity you would see that every corner of the world had empire that did what was necessary to keep its rule over people. EVERYONE.

The moors invaded Spain and enslaved it for 800 years, the Aztecs and Mayans enslaved their own continents and lived in perpetual war, the Japanese made an entire class of warriors that lived lives of war and conquest, all of Asia had war lords and conquerors that changed history by their blood lust, and on and on. What exactly makes our current world so different than all of history? The players?

Please. You are frustrated with human nature, not American rule. We are just your scapegoat from assuming your own people´s complicity.

"Hundreds of years"...pfft. We were an agricultural country up until a couple decades ago and didn't have a strong military until we won world wars and needed one to keep the rest of the planet from descending into world war, AGAIN.

I am not only talking about wars, but our way of life are destroying places like Kenya with electronic waste where children are being poisoned by the fumes from melted electronics, because the capitalism way is to make sure our products are malfunctioning at an early state so the consumers are forced to by new. and all the waste is send to e.g. Kenya. It so sad to see how our consumerism is killing innocent children

Pfft, try to open your eyes and stop being so "for god and country" -America is not the world saviour and anyone with the slightest ability to see things objective would know that

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm afraid I must be blunt here, the OP is clearly a very disturbed individual and his extremism has the potential to be as damaging as any other religions extremism.

I am gob smacked that in such a short piece he writes of the evidence of god, dismisses evolution and contradicts himself by saying something can not come from nothing. Here is yet another person who talks of evidence of god yet provides none and dismisses evolution although there is so much evidence for it, and saying something can't come from nothing surely begs the question 'then where did your god come from'.

It is alarming the conviction him and his fellow deluded show, he clearly believes in the god of the Old Testament, a god who will allow you to rape and murder at your leisure but if you stop believing in him then whoa you're in trouble.

There is no debate with the OP, we have a saying in England, you can't educate pork and this pig is so indoctrinated that the virus of religion will never allow knowledge into his brain. I just hope he is unable to have children as the last thing the world needs is more of him.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

try to open your eyes and stop being so "for god and country" -America is not the world saviour and anyone with the slightest ability to see things objective would know that

We don't want to "save" anyone. I am not "for god and country", your stereotyping of all Americans as ultra nationalist shows your ignorance. We have a VERY strong left in the US that I may belong to for all you know.

Oh, and you are blaming the US for technological waste? Every country for the most part with the exception of maybe brazil is horrible at recycling. At least we do recycle and led the world initiative to do so when no one was.

Does Africa's slash and burn farming count as a product of the 20th century or is it a product of irresponsible farming? Are their war lords a product of American imperialism or a natural state of African war fare stemming from tribal war fare?

You can try and blame us for the world's problems but you will just miss your opportunity to correct your own peoples flaws.

Get over it. And people say WE think we are the center of the world.

We are not trying to save the world as much as the world is trying to blame us for not doing so.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'll keep it short..........

"No it ain't"!!

Because America isn't the only country facing some turmoil or another..... Get A Grip!

And please stop quoting "Constantine's Almanack" it was only relevant around the time it was compiled.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join