It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA Now Under God's Judgement?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The First Sign Of God's Judgment Is Abandonment. America is in a backslid condition which brings God's judgment. All the wickedness in the world, from homosexuality and abortions, to child molestations and the occult, and so on, are resulting in judgment. When men repeatedly reject God there is a point in time when He rejects them in return. This is called the "wrath of abandonment." This precept is dramatically portrayed in the Book of Hosea.

Hos 4:4

Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children

John 3

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Once God has given people over to the "wrath of abandonment" they can no longer think straight. Their minds become darkened and debased and they believe silly, incredible things. This happens when they consistently and deliberately suppress the truth about God's existence no matter how strong the evidence proving God exists.
Many of them are not even willing to look at any of the evidence for God's existence! They would rather believe a lie than to think they may be accountable to the God of the universe. For one thing, those suffering from God's wrath of abandonment become foolish or stupid in their thinking. They can no longer think or reason clearly. Think of it - there is nothing in our experience and scientific knowledge which says that something can come from nothing, or that there can be effects without cause. It evades normal scientific laws. The discovery of DNA should have put evolutionary theory to bed - permanently. DNA demands that creatures replicate themselves according to their kind. The DNA code does not allow a dog to evolve from a fish, or man to evolve from apes.
Yet, in their desperation to deny God many evolutionists came to believe that higher beings from outer space came to planet earth to "seed" the planet with life. (Never mind considering where the outer space beings came from).

Romans 1

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, ((The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God".))
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Another symptom of God's judgment is that He gives unbelievers over to homosexuality. When women, who have natural instincts to raise and protect their children, resort to lesbianism, they have been given over to their own dishonorable passions. When the steaming bath houses in San Francisco were first revealed as a "petri dish" for bacteria and AIDS in the early 1980s, society's natural reaction was to demand they be closed. Yet, in spite of the evidence for terrible bacterial onslaught upon the human body through homo-heterosexual perversions, we were and are silent. This is because it is not "PC" to speak against homosexuality or extra-marital sex. We have watched them shake their fists in God's eye as they demand gay parades in the heart of Jerusalem.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness, who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How can America be under the judgment of something that has yet been proven to exist? It's funny how people say there are no aliens but believe in God with the same amount of proof.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How can America be under the judgment of something that has yet been proven to exist? It's funny how people say there are no aliens but believe in God with the same amount of proof.
Your remark was anticipated and has already been addressed in the OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

God's judgment is a personal thing for every person who believes.

If you think all the masses are swayed this way, then you are wrong.

America is now a very diverse nation. Plus religion has no place in politics.............right?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its cool, that's why he send Hurricane remember?

But what god are you referring to, if you say Christian god, why would he judge a Buddhist or Hindu or Muslim?

If god does exist, IT is NOT going to judge an ENTIRE country. Let alone give a crap about planet Earth.

The God might be a giant pink tortoise flying across the vast universe and occasional farts, and we are the results of its flatulence.
edit on 11/15/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So, the extermination of the Native Americans and enslavement of Africans were a ok in god's eyes? But we are being punished because we don't believe or because we are more accepting than a bunch of ancient sheepherders? Tell me again who is believing a lie? There is more evidence for the existence of ET than god, but in most circles, I am the nut because I say that it is possible that some UAPs COULD be alien visitors but god is not real. I have pictures, radar returns, boatloads of credible testimony from competent witnesses, and what do you have? Toast that looks like Jesus, window stains that look like the virgin mother (don't even get me started on virgin births), a 2,000 year old book that everyone likes to quote out of context, kooks that cut holes in their hands and say it's a miracle that Jesus blessed them with his wounds (even though the nails would have been in the wrists), do I need to go on? Did I mention you all worship a zombie? /facepalm

I am flagging this only because I think it needs to be discussed more.
edit on 15-11-2012 by DarkKnight76 because: None of your business

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Your ignorance is over the top and your beliefs are primitive and perverted. Get a life.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ever heard of a little thing called manifest destiny? I'm sorry but God NEVER loved America more than anyone else no matter how much people like you want to believe that America was God's chosen country. With that being said I have one proposal for you that I have made to every homophobic person that I have ever encountered and not a single has yet to follow up. Just answer this one question without using your religious beliefs to do so. What have the majority of homosexual people ever done to you personally? I don't want to hear an excuse that "this one time" a person who just happened to be homosexual committed some random crime because the very same sort of excuse could be used for literally anything. Go...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I hate to be the one that tells you this but God isn't real.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
For one thing, those suffering from God's wrath of abandonment become foolish or stupid in their thinking. They can no longer think or reason clearly.

This! There is unexplainable, un fathomable ignorance running rampant these days.

Making a thread about God on ATS? Prepare for the onslaught, good luck.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I believe that the USA is under God's judgement.
There is ample evidence with the disasters that are coming faster and more furious than ever.
Those who are bashing your thread are the very reason for it.

This is an excellent thread and I have snf for the op.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You bring up alot of topics that most will argue against.

I look at it pretty simply.
When faced with simple truths, man cannot understand alot of things.
But I have to wonder why people are so obsessed with denying God.
To me, it's all about having the fear of being held responsible for your actions.
When you believe in God, you must have that fear of being held accountable.
If you deny God, then there's nothing to fear.

So you can feasibly do anything you desire.
No one is wrong, and don't dare offend anyone!
Which is the main curriculum in todays schools, also.

It's a bunch of bollocks.
Everyone can believe what they want, right?
No repercussions!
Until the end...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't go as far as to say that we are under God's judgement as of yet, but the U.S. turned it's back on God a long time ago, and in the absence of God, evil manifests and we are seeing that today. Imagine what tomorrow will look like. All you can do is stand where God needs you to stand, have faith in his plan and have no fear in death. A Christian knows why everything is happening, and how it all ends. The fact that I know how it all ends gives me great comfort and allows me to live everyday without fear or uncertainty. The time that God has granted us to choose a side is drawing to a close, so for those who have yet to pick a side, or for those who feel that they may be on the wrong side, now is your time to choose and get your soul right.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Right it's an imaginary being and not because we are f$%^&*G up the environment. Suuuuure...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

We only deny god as adamantly as we do because it's a dated way of thinking which is holding back today's society. Were you bible thumpers not so eager to push your delusional belief's on everyone, then maybe thing's would be different.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Another symptom of God's judgment is that He gives unbelievers over to homosexuality.

Wait a second here. You mean to tell me that if I don't believe in the Christian god that I will become gay?

Believe in god or become gay?

That's a tough choice.....I could use a fashion update!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If there is such a thing as god's judgement I think it would come in the form of people like you who preach intolerance, hate and fear. When enough people listen to people like you human beings are made to suffer.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by buster2010
Your remark was anticipated and has already been addressed in the OP.

You addressed nothing to anything I said. I never said anything about aliens coming to earth. Maybe if you studied a little more about DNA.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
I hate to be the one that tells you this but God isn't real.

Not true. You do not hate it, you actually enjoy telling people your opinion, which is actually wrong

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

America was never blessed by the heavenly father, nor was it designed to be. However, it does hold a specific place in fulling prophecy and the end times. What is happeneing is simply the beginning of birth pangs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join