It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simsons (FOX) Predicts 2012 Election Results With 98% Accuracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A few days before the 2012 election, the Simpsons aired an animation clip. It Showed a USA Electoral map of Red and Blue.

The election map seems to have predicted every state accurately except Virginia.
Simpsons clip released 10/1/12:

Election results:

I'm not sure about this, so was wondering what others thoughts on this was.

Is it possible to predict like this, several days or weeks in advanced?

How long did it take to produce that clip, etc.
edit on 15-11-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I saw a post on ATS a few days before the election, where some one had predicted election results with a map like the one you show here. Their prediction was at least 90% accurate or more. I doubt I could find it again but I'll try.

edit: this is a different thread than the one I saw, but there are some very close predictions in here:
2012 Presidential Election: Make your own Electoral College Map (early predictions)
edit on 15/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In fact it seems like Benevolent Heretic got it 100% correct:

Pretty suspicious if you ask me Benevolent Heretic!

EDIT: oh wait it looks like Iowa is wrong in that map.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

looks like BH got Florida wrong too; as did the Simpsons.

EDIT: Speaking of Benevolent Heretic, does anyone know what happened to her? She has not visited ATS since October 8. I hope she is ok.
edit on 15-11-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

EDIT: Speaking of Benevolent Heretic, does anyone know what happened to her? She has not visited ATS since October 8. I hope she is ok.
edit on 15-11-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

Florida is never decided until the last minute.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Oh right I didn't notice that coz it was shaded in the OP's image.

No idea... I'm guessing she was abducted by the Illuminati for her psychic prediction abilities.
Seriously though I have no idea, I'm sure she'll be back sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Jesus Christ............LOL......

It's 'The Simpsons."

No never mind, go on blathering in this one for a person who doesn't even know what they are going on about from the get go.

Sad, really.........

Can any of you read?
edit on 15-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Nate Silvers got every state right and he posted his predictions, two months before the election. The two university professors that created a computer model of the electoral college, predicted every presidential victory since 1980. For 2012, they predicted an Obama landslide, four months before the election. The whining about the outcome is similar to the whining about Bush/Cheney war crimes. Were they guilty, of course. Will they ever be tried, of course not. Is every US election totally fraudulent, of course. Will anything be done about it, of course not. The USA is not the country it used to to be but then again, it never was.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If enough people guess somone is going to get it right. Come back to me if the simpsons predict every election in a row for 20 years.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I can't say that I'm surprised. It seems as if certain states always vote one way or the other and there are 10 or 12 "swing" states that can go either way.

Out of the 50 states, if you know 40 or so then you are guaranteed to get at least 80 percent of the states right. The rest could just come down to chance. As someone else said, if you get enough people guessing, then some of them are bound to be pretty close to spot on.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

I was thinking the same thing. Was hoping she would come back after the election. Hope everything is OK.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Republicans relied on inaccurate polls such as Gallop. They refused to believe that Romney was behind Obama and that is why they were shocked by the resutls

top topics

join