It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed in Gaza-- Non-MSM!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Just watched the CrossTalk on RT vid. The oddest part to me was at 10:30 minutes:

Norman (political analyst) says about the Hammas leader who was assassinated, "he was the one who kept things quiet for the last several years." Harry nods in agreement. Dan Pollack says "I know that" and then appears to search for words before saying... "but.. he was... unable... or unwilling... to make... other... Islamic organizations... besides the Islamic resistance... Hammas, stop firing missiles at Israel..."

I'm really against putting spin on things in this thread. Just saying this bit of dialogue stood out to me.

edit on 11/16/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I hear ya, kdog-- That, and when I hear somebody target practicing (I hope) from my deck, my little 'fierce protector' becomes a weepy limp noodle and hides behind me on the porch swing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
There was this one from CNN (not harry)

mashable.com...

Oh my!!! No sooner does the one Interviewee say that bombs are terrorizing citizens in Israel, the booms start happening right outside the building of the other interviewee, a Gaza resident. He ends up clasping his ears with a look of pain and the connection (Skype) is lost.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I was watching cnn of all places today off and on I thought I saw harry,but under his real name and there was a blast,he took cover and came back up.
Trying to find that video now.

This is the video I saw.
www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2012/11/15/nr-life-in-gaza-strip-seshay-intv.cnn

LoL, when I clicked it went to a video about a wax museum or something. Finally realized the link wasn't working properly and it sent me to the main CNN Video page and started some random featured article.

But found the one below, and getting ready to just copy/paste your URL into my browser, after I restart it... acting up. :

Interview with Israeli & Gazan Citizen

Edit to Add: Ok, I commented on it earlier-- it's the one with the interrupted interview (bombs blasting.)

But I thought you might get a chuckle that this it where your link sent me:
Stephen Colbert unveils his wax figure at Madame Tussauds.

Link- but not really worth your time, lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

But I thought you might get a chuckle that this it where your link sent me: Stephen Colbert unveils his wax figure at Madame Tussauds. Link- but not really worth your time, lol.

Too funny!
Don't know how that happened.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Too funny!

I think it did not take your whole link... don't know why.
Gave me a chance to chuckle in face of this troubling situation, so no worries!

Harry is sleeping but has things set up so you can hear outside his apartment. I hear aircraft but no explosions. I also hear people talking but cannot make out what they are saying.

ETA: Harry's awake, says it's after 9am there. Unfortunately it's after 2am here.

*yawn*

Gonna leave it playing low while I drift off and hope it doesn't give me nightmares.
edit on 11/17/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Too funny!

I think it did not take your whole link... don't know why.
Gave me a chance to chuckle in face of this troubling situation, so no worries!

Harry is sleeping but has things set up so you can hear outside his apartment. I hear aircraft but no explosions. I also hear people talking but cannot make out what they are saying.

ETA: Harry's awake, says it's after 9am there. Unfortunately it's after 2am here.

*yawn*

Gonna leave it playing low while I drift off and hope it doesn't give me nightmares.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Harry's feed is back up but only thing I've heard so far is a University is closed indefinitely.
Here's a vid I posted earlier you may not have seen-- interview with 2 citizens, one Israeli, one Palestinian. Focus is on how social media has had an impact on information being shared.
Link
Harry just said Iran's foreign minister is planning to visit Gaza.
Saw earlier, and heard on MSM that UN delegation is also to arrive. Not sure when.

Also, to note: reporting by one of the network TV stations this morning was, I am proud to say, delivering a fairly balanced/unbiased view of the situation. It was the same one talking about UN delegation slated to arrive.

ETA: Harry's feed shows, to date, 103,000 different viewers have tuned in. Not all at once, but a growing number for sure.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Per Harry:
11:50am EST Israeli army reports 950 airstrikes on Gaza since the beginning of the operation. (Average of 1 airstrike every 5 minutes.)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Greetings:

More for the record:

17 November 2012 - 9:09AM EST

Our recent Tweet to Harry (who now follows ATS!) to let him know we are there/here/everywhere...

It also appears to be open season on drones.

Who will hack a live feed from one of them for our viewing pleasure? - hint, hint...

Harry’s recent Tweets: Have a good look at the last one on the post:

We were warned...

Anonymous Operation Israel - Press Release

Thursday - November 15, 2012 2:00 AM ET USA

Greetings World --

For far to long, Anonymous has stood by with the rest of the world and watched in despair the barbaric, brutal and despicable treatment of the Palestinian people in the so called "Occupied Territories" by the Israel Defense Force. Like so many around the globe, we have felt helpless in the face of such implacable evil. And today's insane attack and threatened invasion of Gaza was more of the same.

We will be with you. No matter how dark it may seem, no matter how alone and abandoned you may feel - know that tens of thousands of us in Anonymous are with you and working tirelessly around the clock to bring you every aid and assistance that we can.

We Are Anonymous

We Are Everywhere

We Are Legion

We Do Not Forgive

We Do Not Forget

To the oppressors of the innocent Palestinian people, it is to late to EXPECT US

Columns of smoke rise following an Israeli air strike in Gaza City, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012. Palestinian witnesses say Israeli airstrikes have hit a series of targets across Gaza City, shortly after the assassination of the top Hamas commander. (AP Photo/Adel Hana)

15 November 2012 - 4:24 PM EST

Anonymous Attacks Israeli Websites To Show Gaza Support In Conflict

As Israel and Hamas continued their deadly conflict in Gaza Thursday, the hacker group Anonymous rallied to the Palestinians' side, launching a digital attack against websites belonging to the Israeli government...more

Hackers left a message on the home page of what they said was a private Israeli surveillance and security company. This is a screenshot of falcon-s.co.il... an IDF blog defaced by Anonymous late last night. (Screengrab/Screengrab)

15 November 2012 - 14:19

Anonymous, in solidarity with Gazans, hits Israel | GlobalPost

While death tolls continue to rise in Gaza, factions within the Anonymous hacker collective have lashed out against Israeli websites in solidarity with Palestinians late last night...
 more

We just dialed in to the falcon website with no trouble.

falcon-s.c...

On the other hand:

From the New York Times:

Anonymous Attacks Israeli Web Sites - NYTimes.com

Radware, an Israel-based DDoS centered computer security corporation stated that most of the attacks against Israeli websites were unsuccessful, according to the New York Times.Radware also argued that Anonymous used twitter to recruit volunteers who would then go on to use the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC), a rather antiquated tool used in DDoS attacks when a large number of individual users attack a single website instead of a botnet.

In a message posted on Pastebin, the hackers said:

Anonymous does not support violence by the I.D.F. or by Palestinian Resistance/Hamas. Our concern is for the children of Israel and Palestinian Territories and the rights of the people in Gaza to maintain open lines of communication with the outside world.

Tel Aviv targeted in last hour. Approximately 50 miles from Gaza.

From Harry:

"Israel admits to 'at least' on average one military (air) strike EVERY 5 MINUTES since the start of recent hostilities."

"Three rockets just hit Tel Aviv..."

Harry's Facebook page shutdown and he cries: "Foul! This is no accident!"

We agree.

tfw
edit on 17/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: foto

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Wow-- awesome update!
Pursuing it now...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Harry just reported that reservist forces were refusing to enter the Gaza strip. He says very reliable source. Gives it 70% reliability.

And about this...

Top security & surveillance websites? This could have a huge impact. Wonder if drones are dependent on these?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Harry is sleeping, and I've had company today so I'm just now watching the last broadcast recorded a few hours ago. Posting it here, although I don't have any commentary on it yet since I am just beginning to watch it myself!

Latest Harry Fear Ustream

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This feed, recorded several hours prior to the one I posted above has more information, including something positive for a change: Two groups of injured civilians have been transported to the Sinai Hospital in Egypt to receive more advanced care.

Also notable on this feed:

3 Rocket from Hammas hit southern Jerusalem (no injuries reported.)
Hammas has vowed to not fire rockets into Israel if they will lift the siege and not assassinate elected officials.

Harry Fear 11/17/2012

ETA: 13 minutes into the tape he says the White House has advised Israel not to invade Gaza with ground groups. He then says he is seeking confirmation on the validity of this info.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good Morning... except for people in the war zone.

Harry is Live and ranting about reporting by MSM... how, even when reporting the truth, they tweak it just enough to weaken it towards their own spin.

Twitter from 4 hours ago:

Harry Fear ‏@harryfear
Israeli agents phoning Gazan media companies threatening to flatten their buildings to the ground unless they evacuate (confirmed)

Harry Fear ‏@harryfear
8 journos injured on attacks on 2 media buildings in #Gaza City, one amputee

Harry Fear ‏@harryfear
United Nations resolution 1738 (from 2006) protects journos' security from state terrorism #StopIsrael

Harry Fear ‏@harryfear
Israel attacked two media buildings. Toxic smoke filled Gaza City skyline.

Harry Fear ‏@harryfear
requests 10m USD for medicines for #GazaUnderAttack

He just got word that Airstrikes were going to be targeting the city he is in.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
He just said: The Ministry of Health is due to hold a press conference. He planned to send someone to cover it.

The Minister of Health announced a state of emergency days ago, and I know that they are in need of medical supplies.

I saw a picture of four young children, laid out, bloody, deceased. I won't post it here. It is on his twitter. They do not look to be older than 6. More than 20 have lost their lives since Wednesday.
edit on 11/18/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
18 November 2012 9:15 AM EST

Greetings:

ATM, Harry is down - we will update.

Resources:

Operation Pillar of Cloud on USTREAM: Live English TV news from central Gaza City, by Harry Fear.. Breaking News

twitter.com/harryfear

facebook.com/harryfear

Twitter / AnonymousPress: #OpIsrael 40+ Israel'i government ...

Gaza Live Blog - Al Jazeera Blogs

Israel Live Cam - Daystar Television

The Stream (AJStream) on Twitter

Israel/Gaza LIVE - RT On Air

TIMELINE FOR 18 NOVEMBER 2012

Israel-Hamas 'Open War': LIVE UPDATES — RT

Nov. 18. 14:06 GMT: The head of the Hamas rocket program in Gaza has been killed in a precise targeted operation by the IDF.

Nov. 18. 13:50 GMT: Egyptian security officials say a senior Israeli official has arrived in Cairo for talks on reaching a cease-fire to end an Israeli offensive in the Gaza Strip. (AP)

­Nov. 18, 13:06 GMT: The recent deaths in the Sheikh Radjwan area of Gaza City bring the death toll to 55.

Nov. 18, 13:05 GMT: Two women are among the three killed in a new strike on the Sheikh Radjwan area of Gaza City. Several have been injured,  Al Arabiya reports.

Nov. 18, 13:00 GMT: President Obama says "We are fully supportive of Israel's right to defend itself'", discussing Gaza crisis during his Thailand visit. The US President also says will know in the next 36 to 48 hours whether progress can be made in halting Gaza crisis.

Nov. 18, 12:44 GMT: German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle is expected in Israel on Monday to attempt to advance a cease fire, RT Paula Slier reports.

­Nov. 18, 12:34 GMT: Palestinian roving ambassador Afif Safieh tells Sky News channel Gaza conflict is about 'territory not terrorism'; calls Netanyahu a 'pyromaniac'.

­Nov. 18, 12:05 GMT: IDF takes over Hamas radio waves, warns Gaza residents, Israeli media reports.

Nov. 18, 12:04 GMT: A barrage of at least 15 rockets has been fired at Ashdod, Haaretz reports.

Nov. 18, 11:20 GMT: Israeli Culture and Sport Minster Limor Livnat told Ynet that Israel cannot agree to a ceasefire as "only this morning we saw that Grad rockets are still landing on the southern residents."

­Nov. 18, 11:17 GMT: One man was killed, and four wounded in Israeli air strike on a refugee camp in Gaza, Ynet reported, citing sources in Al-Shifa Hospital.

Nov. 18, 10:41 GMT: Hamas PM Ismail Haniyeh has gone into hiding due to concerns that Israel wants to assassinate him, a spokesman for the militant group said according to Ynet news. This comes after the Israeli Air Forces bombed his Gaza headquarters on Saturday.

Nov. 18, ­09:51 GMT: The crew of RT’s Arabic-language sister channel Rusiya Al-Yaum are moving to a new office following an Israeli attack on two media center buildings overnight. Staff members were not at the facility when it was bombed.

­Nov. 18, 09:40 GMT: The IDF targeted the site in Gaza from where the rocket was fired at Tel Aviv.

­Nov. 18, 09:30 GMT: The Middle East Foreign Press Association demands explanation from the IDF over why its air force targeted media buildings overnight. It said journalists in areas of conflict are considered civilians and must be respected and protected as such under the international law.

Even journalists are not safe - two media centers targeted by Israeli jets 'to silence terrorist communications.'

Nov. 18, 07:03 GMT:An Israeli airstrike on a media compound has injured at least six journalists, Palestinian medical authorities say. Among the outlets damaged are local, Italian, German, Lebanese and Kuwaiti channels. An IDF report of the strike described the target as “a communications antenna used by Hamas to carry out terror activity against the State of Israel.” ... more

UPDATE: 10:00 AM EST
Harry back live with those damn drones eerily in the background.

Harry: Israel responding with 'reckless, disproportionate force killing innocents...'

Palestinian military:

'as long as the aggression by Israel continues, rockets will continue to strike Israel'
edit on 18/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
23 Israeli warplanes inbound to Gaza

Harry LIVE

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just reported: At least 23 F-16's are in the air, on the way to Gaza right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Anonomous claims to have stepped up THEIR attack on Israeli sites - will be back with confirmation and more...

Israeli Apache helicopter down in North Gaza

Add that to the F-16 last night...
edit on 18/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: war

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join