It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captain Scarlet is real, he's in Gaza.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm staying out of the whole political game in the Middle East but wanted to share this.

If you watch at 2:11 a poor injured man is carried off by his friends.

If you watch at 2:43 he seems to have made a pretty quick recovery.

All media has an agenda, and believe none of what you see.
edit on 15-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Good find

That's one of the clearest pieces of evidence for media manipulation I've seen lately.

edit on 15-11-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Great catch.

The Palestinians are pretty good at manipulating sympathetic media, always have been.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I didn't think medical treatments were that good there.

Sod the NHS im off there for any ailments. lol

Whats next some blokes limbs blown off, only to win the 100 meter sprint 1 hour later ?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
you cant belive the boob box... simple.

news has been faked for years and years, but nice example

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm a bit bemused shouldn't this thread be getting more attention? The OP has clearly spotted a bit of video malnipulation and yet the thread seems dead compared to some not so interesting threads ?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Who's to say this film was not badly edited and they showed scenes out of sequence?

Thats a possibility that needs to be explored. Granted I do believe media manipulation is rampant, but i don't see proof of that here yet.
edit on 16-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

That's a fair point John one that I didn't think of .. Just seemed odd that it hasn't been discussed much it was almost as if the thread disappeared off the radar for a reason maybe a better title for the thread is needed

Added: from viewing the vid though at the end when you the man standing around it seems ( I might be wrong ) that the attacks have already happened. So if it is the case that it's been editted why would the man be standing around after the attack and then all of a sudden he is being carried away. Hope that made sense
edit on 16-11-2012 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
I'm a bit bemused shouldn't this thread be getting more attention? The OP has clearly spotted a bit of video malnipulation and yet the thread seems dead compared to some not so interesting threads ?

It's because it's common knowledge, we've known for years this goes on. What's being said, has already been said a million times. It isn't that no-one is interested, we're just not one bit surprised.

The fact that we're becoming so complacent about it, is what really worries me.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I understand most of us are aware of media malnipulation but I would of thought would be on the front of ATS as its a clear video of it happening, that's if the video is legit and hasn't been editted

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I understand most of us are aware of media malnipulation but I would of thought would be on the front of ATS as its a clear video of it happening, that's if the video is legit and hasn't been editted

No one really cares I don't think. They're too busy discussing secession from the Union

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Who's to say this film was not badly edited and they showed scenes out of sequence?

Thats a possibility that needs to be explored. Granted I do believe media manipulation is rampant, but i don't see proof of that here yet.
edit on 16-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

True, but given by the trucks relative position to where he's picked up and then recovered, it seems unlikely.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

No one really cares I don't think. They're too busy discussing secession from the Union

I know but the point I'm getting at is .. Well we've all heard the stories of ATS having government users etc, is this thread quiet due to the fact that this video being used on a popular news channel and it shows that it's been made to look than what it is ..
Basically is the thread quiet for a reason. I don't know I'm just guessing as I thought this would of been a hot topic

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if someone emailed the BBC and mention the video

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

I know but the point I'm getting at is .. Well we've all heard the stories of ATS having government users etc, is this thread quiet due to the fact that this video being used on a popular news channel and it shows that it's been made to look than what it is ..
Basically is the thread quiet for a reason. I don't know I'm just guessing as I thought this would of been a hot topic

I chose a bad title, no one remembers who Captain Scarlet is! And no one from the US knows either

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I wonder what would happen if someone emailed the BBC and mention the video

Nothing.

They do as they're told just like the rest of them do.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Doob ha I was just going to edit my post with that answer but I guess you beat me too it. I think I might shut up now

Back to watching out for shop lifters for me I've done sod all work today
edit on 16-11-2012 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Wow thats a great set of eyes you have there. Impeciable attention to detail. Way to pull back the veil.

This reminds me off the faked/staged footage they put out during the first gulf war. Its clear now but people being caught up in the drama miss these things S&F.

Makes ya wonder why major News orgs are losing viewers...

edit on 16-11-2012 by CitizenJack because: error

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by khimbar

Wow thats a great set of eyes you have there. Impeciable attention to detail. Way to pull back the veil.

This reminds me off the faked/staged footage they put out during the first gulf war. Its clear now but people being caught up in the drama miss these things S&F.

Makes ya wonder why major News orgs are losing viewers...

edit on 16-11-2012 by CitizenJack because: error

There is a chance it's edited and in the wrong order but the more I watch it the more I'm convinced it's not and it's pure fakery.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
Great catch.

The Palestinians are pretty good at manipulating sympathetic media, always have been.

And what do you suppose the Israeli are ?

They have been abusing the WWII holocaust for 70 years and keep forgetting to mention the 6 other million of people gypsies, black people , disabled people , polish etc etc owh and about 20 million russians that were killed.

Pretending they were the only victim and still abuse it for anything they can think of.

They call everyone that disagrees with their hair-do and what not a anti-semit in and out of politics on a daily basis.

They did not got given their land by god , they got given their land by : The U.S, European countries and Russia in the 60's. Land that was not theirs to give and not theirs to take and have ever since with the help of the U.S supressed people much like hitler and germany did.

Have you seen the imigrant camps they built lately ? they look a lot like the nazi camps including its security, you would think jews would be a bit more sympathetic about that.
For the last 12 years they have pretended to be the sole victim because "the others" did not want to play nice and just lay down and give their land away , they have been killing palestinians ever since but they cry kcik and scream when these people fight back.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join