Jesse Ventura'a Conspiracy Theory: Death Ray Episode

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Rubicant13

But not super reinforced structural steel with iron as a component. That would be an incredible feat to observe. It could not be done by any standard torch.

Don't you think the crews cutting up the debris would have noticed difference in steel?
And yet no one talked?

What steel would that be? The steel from both towers was trucked away before even proper analysis could be done as to prove the theory that it weakened in integrity by the burning jet fuel. Would you know what to look for?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Not if they were hired and told to keep their mouths shut, all the debris disappeared, and plenty of people did witness it we all did, no way those buildings came down without assistance. period.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Lol how did you skip me and reply to him?

Originally posted by Rubicant13

But not super reinforced structural steel with iron as a component. That would be an incredible feat to observe. It could not be done by any standard torch.

Don't you think the crews cutting up the debris would have noticed difference in steel?
And yet no one talked?

What steel would that be? The steel from both towers was trucked away before even proper analysis could be done as to prove the theory that it weakened in integrity by the burning jet fuel. Would you know what to look for?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

And yet no one talked?

They would have definitely noticed, and if they did talk who's to say the words would be released to the public? Here's how I look at it:

There's shills on here who come and diss the people who have a belief that a controlled demolition was used. The thing they don't realize is that the NIST could only hypothesis what happened from the time the planed impacted to the initiation of the collapse. NIST NEVER offered at least 1 theory in regards to the total collapse. So if the NIST (those selected to figure out what caused the entire collapse) couldn't figure out what caused the total collapse, but yet never tested for any types of explosives, this means that the entire collapse still remains a mystery with controlled demolition as an option. What if the OS is true and Al-qaeda managed to use secondary explosions to assist in the destruction? Let me guess, this never crossed the minds of the NIST? I'm sorry but in any type of official investigation all options should be considered.

For instance, if the police came into somebody's house and found a body laying on the floor with blood splatters everywhere, do you think they'd just say "well, there's no sign of breaking and entering, so I guess there's no reason to investigate any further" ????

Experts Urging Broader Inquiry in Towers' Fall - December 25, 2001

Experts critical of the current effort, including some of those people who are actually conducting it, cite the lack of meaningful financial support and poor coordination with the agencies cleaning up the disaster site. They point out that the current team of 20 or so investigators has no subpoena power and little staff support and has even been unable to obtain basic information like detailed blueprints of the buildings that collapsed.

The most heinous attack on American soil and the investigation is severely compromised.
edit on 16-11-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Have you considered the possibility of these energy weapons being concentrated into one single point? What makes you say everybody in and around the target for these energy weapons would be vaporized? I'm going to take a guess that you were indeed a part of the Star Wars program and actually worked with these scientists who are capable of producing weapons that the general population are never aware of.

That's not what the energy weapons theory is claiming. Wood is claiming all the steel was "dustified" by some bizarro world formula that calculates the amount of dust that was thrown out during the collapse vs the amount of construction material in the buildings (She likes to pretend the buildings were empty, and didn't have miles of drywall being used as room dividers) which necessarily means that ALL the floors were hit by this Death Star beam, not just one point.

Otherwise, you're going to necessarily admit that each collapsing floor had the necessary force to cause the next floor in line to collapse in turn on its own, without any outside interference, which throws the whole energy weapons theory (as well as the secret demolitions theory) into the trash right there.

Also, let's see how many sinister-secret-agent-esque synonyms you can use in one post. Ready...GO!

Nope, Judy Wood's theories aren't the result of sinister secret agents. They're the result of a crackpot seeing what she herself wants to see. She isn't the typical conspiracy con artist trying to bilk gullible people by pushign abject paranoia, that much I know- con artists have the horse sense not to file a lawsuit against the gov't which pulls their conspiracy theories out of hiding from the internet and pus it under real world scrutiny, like she did.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Nowhere in the show does it mention orbital space lasers or satellite based weapons platforms.
Why do you keep bringing that idea up?

...because the person who invented this whole "WTC was destroyed by energy weapons" hoax was Judy Wood, and she's basing her theories on the Star Wars space weapns programs of the 80's. Those were orbital weapons designed to shoot lasers as incoming missiles. So yes, these weapons of hers would be orbital because that's the technology she is basing her theories on.

I'm presuming you'll agree that "monstrously large floating aerial weapons platform with invisibility shields" is too absurd an alternative to consider.

You keep ridiculing anyone who mentions Directed Energy Weapons when it's proven they exist.

No I'm not. I'm ridiculing the "secretly used to destroy two gigantic buildings without leaving any evidence behind" part of the directed energy weapons theory. That's because the person inventing the claim is deliberately massaging her evidence to the point of outright lying to support her argument.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think it was a great episode.

Everyone rules out HAARP because that little station in Alaska only puts out 3.2megawatts of power...

but.. isn't there like 38 HAARP stations across the world?

This would make a great powersourse for overhead targeting satelites and makes disabling the system much more difficult than bombing a single emitter housed in a building somewhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Has anyone checked the earthquake reports for 9/11

They were saying you could judge the size of the event by its detection as an earthquake, which its low magnitude was only a small fraction of what the buildings should have created.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm glad that someone posted about this episode of Ventura's program. I had wanted to vent about it.

I apologize in advance if someone has already posted along these lines.

I am now more convinced than ever that Jesse's sole purpose in life now is to take all of the subjects that he looks in to just a little too far, so that it can be ripped apart and ridiculed. He works in a straw factory, making straw men.

That was the silliest most hambone thing that I have seen on television in forever. Especially with Jesse's big ol' head constantly telling us how he is endangering himself for all of us. Yeah, right. Thanks Jesse. You go.

Hutchinson 'levitated' a couple of pieces of paper and foil with a toy that can be purchased. I've seen the things for sale, I will track one down for us.

Then he burns a hole in plastic with a powerful laser pointer. One of which can be had here for around 300 bucks...

www.wickedlasers.com...

And then Ventura goes on to swear, 'it's all true!'

Seriously?

And the parade-float RV with the laser cannon? C'mon.

That was the first full episode I had watched. I had gotten the willies pretty quickly from bits of others I had checked out. I would never watch it again, my suspicions having been confirmed.

You realize that at the end of this episode he says that the most logical source of energy for the destruction of the twin towers is, to him, a death ray?

So, thanks, Jesse, you really know how to drag it off in to the weeds, dontcha?

P.S. I especially love the part where Ventura equates the laser pointer with a supposed hand-held death ray that can stop a person's heart. Again, thanks Governor Ventura. Please retire.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Xoanon because: god

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I am now more convinced than ever that Jesse's sole purpose in life now is to take all of the subjects that he looks in to just a little too far, so that it can be ripped apart and ridiculed. He works in a straw factory, making straw men.

Me too. And his oily scuzzy team. May they fade away forgotten.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

What the OSers conveniently forget is the core column would have acted as giant heat sinks dissipating any heat generated by the fires making the temperature of the steel near the fires far lower than they estimate,

Depends on a lot of things, there. Some heat, sure. ALL the heat, no. The rate at which the heat would be conducted away depends on the cross section of the beam, the rate at which that metal conducts heat, and the quality of the joins. If you're heating the beam lengthwise it has a LOT more area receiving heat than it can conduct away through an I-beam cross section.

Then there is the little problem of where the core columns went that were still standing after the collapse. They shouldn't have fallen straight down but should have toppled over or swayed and broken in to sections.
Yet somehow after the rest of buildings were destroyed they seem to start sliding straight down (how and to where?) before turning in to dust?

Covered in dust, beam drops out of frame, dust wafts away.

But, let's address that. How do you convert concrete to dust? Any conjecture? Speculation?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizTheWiz
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

yo explain why tower collapsed for me. And did the fires from the plane's crashing reach the bottom of the twin buildings? i always saw the buildings collapse completely to the bottom columns

Yo, its like this.

The side of building 7 facing the towers was severely damaged by thousands of tons of falling debris from the collapse of the hundred story sky scraper next to it.

The buildings fire suppression system was destroyed and the firefighters on site made a triage call amidst the carnage to not continue the attempt to extinguish the flames and let the building burn.

Let me guess, you are another soul searching for the truth behind 9/11 that hasn't bothered to read the NTSB reports?

Peace out G' money.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by dizTheWiz

yo explain why tower collapsed for me. And did the fires from the plane's crashing reach the bottom of the twin buildings? i always saw the buildings collapse completely to the bottom columns

Yo, its like this.

The side of building 7 facing the towers was severely damaged by thousands of tons of falling debris from the collapse of the hundred story sky scraper next to it.

The buildings fire suppression system was destroyed and the firefighters on site made a triage call amidst the carnage to not continue the attempt to extinguish the flames and let the building burn.

Let me guess, you are another soul searching for the truth behind 9/11 that hasn't bothered to read the NTSB reports?

Peace out G' money.

Wow that's interesting... seeing as how building 7 wasn't even all that close to the World Trade Center Towers. You have it all figured out, eh? Well I will wonder no more about it then.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If you have Cable Internet do this interesting experiment. Remove the cable modem from the room it was installed in and place it in a different room and use it. The Cable Company will be able to SEE you physically MOVED the cable modem and disables it.

WHY? It's one method of spacial awareness for precision targeting. Many of our directed energy weapons are in plane sight, hidden by the software turning them into weapons. The things you buy and put in your own home provide the precision targeting coordinates so you yourself can be targeted.

What if you had software secretly running in an airports radar tower to send out a pulse when it swings around towards target house 'X'? The people in that target home would notice no effects nor would vehicles driving thru the area. The targeted effect is when person 'Y' sleeps every night and that pulsed energy starts effecting his health over the weeks and months. Not all Directed Energy Weapon systems offer an immediate action, some are accumulated effects over time to nullify a target....going after their health. Feeding you energy to speed up your atoms to create heat will cause ill health effects, sometimes merely through sleep deprivation.

We wonder what the secret ability of the F-35 was that kept other countries interested in it even tho it went over budget. More than likely the new realm of radar technology for aircraft, able to pinpoint energy beams with its radar at dissidents and political opponents in your own country. I theorize Australia was really interested in such a technology to use on their own people as well as the immigrants that recently came in that they don't really like.

The pilots of these aircraft may never even know the radar system in their aircraft is targeting someone on the ground. Someone in a cubicle far far away is using a weapon system on their aircraft and the pilot would never even know it. We are now seeing lazers installed on aircraft as well, which also can be remotely used to target something or someone without the pilot or anyone knowing.

Russia was the first country to hide directed energy systems by using two different signals that intercepted at an intended point to cause an effect. Maybe something like their oddball 'Woodpecker' signal nobody could figure out was signal 'A' and they had a second emitter on the ground to point and target at people to cause an effect on them. Now we have Sirrius Satellite radio where a satellite beams down a signal but it's not useful unless you have a nearby ground station also emitting a signal so your device can catch both signals and do something with it. Also limits your capability to a region so others can't use it.

If Kodak had a secret nuclear reactor hidden down under their facility for decades without anyone knowing about it, you bet your rear there are corporations with Directed Energy Weapon systems as well of their own nobody may never hear of.

These Directed Energy Systems can be nothing more than software. The new power meters being installed on peoples homes that have little computers in them and wirelessly connect back to the power station. What if they could specify a certain pulse on your own homes power to pulse those CFL light bulbs just right to be used against you....not allowing the mercury to fully vaporize so more UV light gets emitted to give you skin cancer in your own home.....it's still a Directed Energy Weapon System.

The future of humanity is pretty bleak. Corporations, Foreign Governments, our own Government, and even a few mad homebrew scientists are using directed energy weapon systems against us. You better believe the drug cartels are getting on the Directed Energy Weapon system band wagon as well, hiring their own mad scientists.

There's a good reason all the smart people are building underground bunkers to live in. The surface of the Earth is not an ideal place for us to live in, right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If you have Cable Internet do this interesting experiment. Remove the cable modem from the room it was installed in and place it in a different room and use it. The Cable Company will be able to SEE you physically MOVED the cable modem and disables it.

Well, mine didn't. However, just disconnecting it and turning the power on before you re-cable it will in some cases trigger an anti-theft protection mode.

WHY? It's one method of spacial awareness for precision targeting. Many of our directed energy weapons are in plane sight, hidden by the software turning them into weapons. The things you buy and put in your own home provide the precision targeting coordinates so you yourself can be targeted.

Balderdash.

What if you had software secretly running in an airports radar tower to send out a pulse when it swings around towards target house 'X'? The people in that target home would notice no effects nor would vehicles driving thru the area. The targeted effect is when person 'Y' sleeps every night and that pulsed energy starts effecting his health over the weeks and months.

Why wouldn't they already have the coordinates of your house, if that were true? Why would it need your cable box to home in on?

Plus, of COURSE the airport's radar is sending out pulses when it points toward your house. That's because it's doing that all...the...way...around...the...circle. It's sending out pulses to ALL the good girls and boys, because it's not discriminating about the direction it does this. If it was only sending out pulses at "targeted individual" houses (and that's really where you're going with this, ne?) then you wouldn't have much in the way of radar coverage.

Not all Directed Energy Weapon systems offer an immediate action, some are accumulated effects over time to nullify a target....going after their health. Feeding you energy to speed up your atoms to create heat will cause ill health effects, sometimes merely through sleep deprivation.

You DO know that everything not at absolute zero emits microwaves? You, right now are emitting microwaves. OMG!

You're also burning chemical energy and creating HEAT. Your atoms are "speeding up" due to the food you ate! OMG!

We wonder what the secret ability of the F-35 was that kept other countries interested in it even tho it went over budget. More than likely the new realm of radar technology for aircraft, able to pinpoint energy beams with its radar at dissidents and political opponents in your own country.

So, you actually think that aircraft are secretly locating you by your cable box so they can beam radar at you?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Wow that's interesting... seeing as how building 7 wasn't even all that close to the World Trade Center Towers. You have it all figured out, eh? Well I will wonder no more about it then.

Look at the debris field then you tell me. You can see part of the facade of the north tower still standing just below what is left of building 6 ...

Building 7 was roughly 400 ft. from the north tower, what is so incredulous about debris from the total collapse of a 1000ft. tall skyscraper severely damaging another building 400 ft. away?

Please, take a little time to read the National Institute of Standards and Technology reports.

Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster: Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center Towers

Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster

Independently verify the sources of information used by the investigation to draw the conclusions presented then weigh the evidence provided for yourself.

You clearly are familiar enough with the industry to not have a problem understanding the language or concepts involved.

Everything from the steel specifications to the engineering calculations and architectural details of the floor truss connections are provided...

More than enough information for a journeymen to make an informed conclusion one way or another.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

Well they don't have the death ray episode on the site yet, so I watched the reptilian episode which aired Nov 7, 2012... and it is completely ridiculous. None of it is believable and I'm almost certain they, themselves, faked the part of the eye transformation during the 'reptilian hybrid' interview. It's really hard to watch. It really feels like they are catering to that you-know-who community for the almighty dollar. At the very least, they give their witnesses way too much of unwarranted credit, and they run with it, which is deceiving. I don't want to say anything further on that episode because that isn't the thread topic, but it is relevant, as it pertains to their credibility. I'm all the sudden less giddy about the death ray episode.

Oh yeah, and towards the end, Alex Jones pops in... who woulda thought...

ETA: at least Jesse finishes the show off by dismissing the theory after he interviews D. Icke

I agree the Reptilian episode was hard to sit thru, but you have to credit Jesse with never pretending to buy into it. It's obvious he thinks it's a load of $%*t.

The show has to attract viewers or it will be killed. The Reptilian episode was a sop thrown to the Icke devotees in the conspiracy community. Icke has a lot of fans who actually believe this planet is run by shape-shifting lizard people. They might buy the episode dvd.

At least, Jesse did not ignore the issue. It's been explored & he's not buying.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Some here seem quick to bash Jesse as a sellout, but this just isn't fair.

Even if his shows aren't 100% accurate, it gets some ideas out to the average tv viewer -- who otherwise might never have considered these scenarios. It's a good exercise in stretching minds.

As for the hard economic realities of life, as I've posted before -- shows that do not attract viewers, do not attract sponsors, do not make money, do not last.

If this show can stay on the air long enough to open some eyes, it's done it's job.

Why begrudge Jesse a chance to make some money.

I'm kind of amazed at what shows are aired. Remember that Glenn Beck exposé on the Federal Reserve that aired on Fox News? Beck's show was cancelled after that. Fox said Beck didn't have enough viewers. B_!!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

When have you ever heard of a building in the vicinity of a another large building falling down from the impact of a building adjacent to it? And WWTC 7 also had that same iron reinforced steel as the Twin Towers. So what you are saying that you believe the force of the towers falling caused another reinforced steel I-beam building to fall down? I can't buy that whatsoever. I have never heard of such a thing happening. And WWTC 7 wasn't a building that was falling apart, either. It was in pretty solid shape.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Here's the whole youtube video of the episode

No doubt it's a real conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join