It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura'a Conspiracy Theory: Death Ray Episode

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I would suspect this show is Jesse's biggest source of income. And as such he is going to associate himself with anyone who can make the show prosper. ie Alex

It's hard to believe he was ever a governer of any state. Would you vote for him?

He is just another example of someone doing anything he can (job wise) to keep a paycheck comming in.
Remember Leonard Nimoy's 'In Search of"?

I consider these shows as Cheeto's for the brain. They may taste good while sitting there, they are not good for the brain. They clog the thought processes.

Governer, he is looking at running for president next election, we shall see in 4 years.

Wish i had cable or satellite to watch it. Have to wait for it to get to youtube.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok I see, I really thought this thread would go in a little different direction. I wish Jesse the best of luck running for President in 4 years. Hope you guys crack the case on the Energy weapon that destroyed the Towers.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ventura is a pro-wrestler...and will always know how to work an "angle"...

I think the wrestling term is "mark"...dont be one.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I had a quick look on some of the sites and it is already there for download if you have a look for it....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I couldn't even watch the Reptilian show before I turned it off in sheer embarassment....

Hopefully when the Tesla Death Ray ep comes on youtube, I'll give it a watch as it looks fairly interesting as I don't get the TV lately.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is the full episode:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I caught the tail end of that show last night. I watch very little TV and didn't know it was a
fresh episode until now.

I thought it was interesting (no new information to me) but when they started portraying
Ventura's son as being "afraid" this type of conspiracy theorizing from his dad would
hurt his father's image I sort of lost my enthusiasm for the program--it was so staged as to
be completely obvious. and then when his son started "coming around" and " seeing the light"
I almost laughed at how blatant it was as an attempt to appeal to emotional authority

Anyway...good stuff...glad it is out there to give the sheeple something to chit-chat
about at the company water fountain. But it is a TV show, after all, and it is purposefully
hyped up to sell soap adverts.

Part of me wants Alex Jones and Ventura to tone it down a little and the other part of
me realizes that these type of loud-mouth end-of-the-world ravers bring attention to the
cause....I just don't know if they are doing more harm than good
edit on 15-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here's a cool way for you to make your very own death ray.
I guess Tesla's ray gun would be on a much bigger scale.

Quit worrying about gun control, .... Check this out!

edit on 15-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I watched this episode last night too, pretty interesting. Only problem I had was Jesse suggesting that a deathray was used on the twin towers based on the metal in the video.

It may look like the metal from the towers, But I'd imagine we would have see the buildings start to noticeably sway or twist kind of like that piece of metal. just my $0.02
edit on 15-11-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Yeah... I do not necessarily believe that the death ray was used on the twin towers either. But, one thing that this episode does show is that the thermite explanation isn't plausible either. If the thermite residue could get hot enough to cause cars to catch fire, why did all the floating paper debris not incinerate? How did people not burn up with the cars as well? This does not make sense to me. What could have caused this to happen in the manner it did?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You can watch the new episode on Tru TV's website for free... all you need is an account with a cable/sat provider. I'm watching it right now and it's pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Yeah... I do not necessarily believe that the death ray was used on the twin towers either. But, one thing that this episode does show is that the thermite explanation isn't plausible either. If the thermite residue could get hot enough to cause cars to catch fire, why did all the floating paper debris not incinerate? How did people not burn up with the cars as well? This does not make sense to me. What could have caused this to happen in the manner it did?

Since the "death ray" on the towers theory was a major part of this show, lets discuss. Why wouldn't this be a plausible theory? The towers appeared to be turning to dust in mid air, before I would expect them to in a "pancake" like collapse.

The lady who wrote the book on this theory, who was interviewed in this show, also pointed out that there was much less rubble than would be expected, if it was just a straight down "pancake" collapse.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Well, my disagreement or insecurity of the idea that a death ray was used on the towers is this: If it was and had the energy to burn up cars blocks away, why did it not kill people on the street? And why would they direct it at parked cars? Makes no sense to me. It didn't burn the paper up either.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I tend to keep an open mind on all this myself. Energy rays or directed energy weapons? Well, I've never seen one but that doesn't mean the near unlimited budgets of black project development couldn't have made something very much like that. I can say I have seen this phenomenon personally:

It may look like a sun dog or lense flare but it's far more impressive to see in person and it's absolutely not an illusion. That isn't the same plant and it seems real tough to find photos of it happening but that is simply the point in space where the mirrors are focused in a 'stand by' mode. The resulting overlap of the beams creates that, which if focused on the tower makes for molten liquid to run things. Focused in mid air? I don't know quite what the middle of the ball must be like but I can say the ones formed over Solar One outside Barstow were visible for as far as I-40 was straight there to have line of sight when they'd do that.

Who knows what can be done by focusing and overlapping other forms of energy that aren't visible? Maybe the mechanics of it work in a totally different way? It's food for thought though, IMO.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Nowhere in the show does it mention orbital space lasers or satellite based weapons platforms.
Why do you keep bringing that idea up?
Not that it isn't possible, it was successfully proven that lasers could reach from earth to space way back in 1985:

The High Precision Tracking Experiment (HPTE), launched with the Space Shuttle Discovery on STS-51-G, was tested June 21, 1985 when a Hawaii-based low-power laser successfully tracked the experiment and bounced the laser off of the HPTE mirror. The Relay mirror experiment (RME), launched in February 1990, demonstrated critical technologies for space-based relay mirrors that would be used with an SDI directed-energy weapon system. The experiment validated stabilization, tracking, and pointing concepts and proved that a laser could be relayed from the ground to a 60 cm mirror on an orbiting satellite and back to another ground station with a high degree of accuracy and for extended durations.[45]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a silly idea of invisible weapons tracking and destroying incoming mortar rounds:
THEL: Tactical High-Energy Laser

Or how about the active denial system?
It's actually called a Directed Energy Weapon.

The Active Denial System (ADS) is a non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military

Oh, that's right, directed energy weapons are Dr. Woods special delusion.
en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure they never considered something similar using far more power.

You keep ridiculing anyone who mentions Directed Energy Weapons when it's proven they exist.

Yes, there is a death ray.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You deserve a star and a flag just for the research you put up alone. I can only star you though, so have one on me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Nowhere in the show does it mention orbital space lasers or satellite based weapons platforms.
Why do you keep bringing that idea up?

It's Judy's forte.

Not that it isn't possible, it was successfully proven that lasers could reach from earth to space way back in 1985:

Imagine the path loss. No, far better, imagine how a laser converts concrete to dust without frenchfrying everyone in the vicinity. I'll wait. (gets popcorn)

Here's a silly idea of invisible weapons tracking and destroying incoming mortar rounds:
THEL: Tactical High-Energy Laser

Fun, ain't it? We had something to do with that when they were testing it out at Redstone. Tell me, do you know how much tankage that thing takes? Well, no, you wouldn't. Oh, it doesn't "destroy" the mortar rounds, it deflagrates them. Doesn't dustify them. Doesn't disintegrate them. It heats them to deflagration. Because, as big and horky as THEL is, it still can't - ya know - MELT them. You can get them hot enough to dud in a couple of seconds. WAY WAY short of, say, vaporizing concrete.

Or how about the active denial system?
It's actually called a Directed Energy Weapon.

The Active Denial System (ADS) is a non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military

Oh, that's right, directed energy weapons are Dr. Woods special delusion.

Know anything about it? It's a gyrotron. About 35kW. (edit to add: block 2 is about 100kW...) Won't heat concrete. Won't melt steel. Does great on warming about 1/64" of skin within a bit less than a km.

I'm sure they never considered something similar using far more power.

You keep ridiculing anyone who mentions Directed Energy Weapons when it's proven they exist.

Yes, there is a death ray.

Not really. You can't just do some sort of keyword search for "directed energy weapons" and say "since this term is used in this circumstance, therefore, any use of it is also accurate in this other far more dicey circumstance".
edit on 15-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, how many who support the death ray theory have actually studied any part of the physics involved?

AFAIK, the only way to practically get the kind of energy needed to instantly vaporize a large structure is through an xray laser pumped by a fusion bomb.

There was a lot of work done in this field through the Lawrence Livermore lab in the 80's while exploring the actual feasibility of then President Reagan's Star Wars missile shield. The idea was researched before the moratorium on nuclear weapons testing was passed and while much of the work is still classified enough was released to the public domain to confirm that while the idea was possible in theory the physical engineering constraints made it unfeasible.

Contemporary beam weapons such as Boeing's now cancelled YAL-1 chemical laser platform or the U.S. Navy/Northrop Grumman solid state laser program are measured in megawatts yet are only capable of burning a hole the size of a grapefruit through an aluminum missile body.

What is being proposed, the instantaneous vaporization of a large mass by a directed energy weapon is just not currently possible without a nuclear weapon being detonated as a power source and nuclear detonations cannot be hidden.

Nicola Tesla was a smart guy who had some good idea's and was completely wrong about others. His work is freely accessible and it is clear that his teleforce generator particle beam weapon was one of the things he was completely wrong about.

You can read all about it in his own words here...

THE NEW ART of PROJECTING CONCENTRATED NON-DISPERSIVE ENERGY THROUGH
NATURAL MEDIA

Regarding the nonsense that the collapse of either of the towers was due to anything beyond structural failure, prove it with the math.

The NTSB reports are very thorough and supply all of the information needed to follow their conclusions.

Zdeněk Bažant has gone so far as to provide detailed calculations which provide a comprehensive analysis of the collapse mechanism, I have yet to see anyone who supports the 9/11 conspiracy theory sink their teeth into his findings to prove his findings wrong.

I have gone through his math, here on ATS, and his progressive collapse analysis works without the need for make believe nano thermite or mystery directed energy weapons.

Take a look yourselves...

Mechanics of Progressive Collapse: Learning from World Trade Center and Building Demolitions

Dr. Bažant's credentials...

Bažant, who is generally regarded as the world leader in research on scaling in the mechanics of solids, has published over 450 refereed journal articles and is the author of six books. He is an ISI highly cited researcher in Engineering, which places him among the 250 most cited authors in all engineering fields worldwide.

He was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 1996, the National Academy of Sciences in 2002, Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2008, and is a registered Structural Engineer in the state of Illinois. He has supervised 60 PhDs in addition to receiving six honorary doctorates of his own (ČVUT 1991, TU Karlsruhe 1997, CU Boulder 2000, Politecnico di Milano 2001, INSA Lyon 2004, and TU Vienna 2005

A quarter million pound airplane crashed into each tower going 400 mph. The already compromised structural support was further weakened by the heat of the jet fuel, the remaining steel began to sag and gravity did the rest.

No conspiracy required.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Both towers were built to withstand being hit by airplanes upon their completion. Any one saying that the planes weakened the structural supports enough to drop them is only speculating - no solid evidence of that whatsoever.

I have to refute one other thing in the last post. Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel. This has been proven. It would not matter if the fire from the jet fuel had been burning for 2 days, it would not have the necessary heat to melt or drastically in any form, buckle the steel used in the World Trade Centers. It most certainly could not have achieved a high enough temperature to melt or weaken the steel in the time it took the towers to fall either.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
They don't deny they have these weapons.

I lol'd when Bearden didn't even open the door...Smart...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join