It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura'a Conspiracy Theory: Death Ray Episode

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I watched the latest episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory last night, that was a look into the use of Nikola Tesla's "death ray" Technology. For any ATS members that do not know much about this technology, it was an experiment carried out by Mr. Tesla before his death, detailing the power of directed energy and what it could be used for. This technology has the potential to be very devastating and extremely destructive aside from any benevolent use for it. The show details this technology and the uses of it by the U.S. government by an insider who worked in the 1980's within president Ronald Reagan's Star Wars program, Dr. Fred Bell. Dr. Bell details how this technology can be used to kill people from great distance and how the deaths of people associated with this technology have appeared to have died of natural causes, also detailing what this "weapon" can do to the human body. They disclose how many strange deaths have actually occurred suddenly and strangely to scientists and insiders who have been linked to this technology.

They also interview John Hutchinson, the inventor of the "Hutchinson Effect" electromagnetic technology. He demonstrates his own home version of this "death ray" technology, using his own mini direct energy "cannon" on a steel pipe, showing that it can actually penetrate the steel itself.

They interview a few others who show in a very interesting way how the towers on 9/11 could have been brought down with this technology, even showing plausible evidence that it could have been used on that terrible day, after the planes hit the two towers. Other interesting anomalies found that day near the towers that I had never heard about, were discussed and shown and I found them very curious and interesting - lending to an all new possible explanation of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers.

The end of the episode shows something shocking. The original informant to this secret technology, Dr. Fred Bell - the star wars program insider - collapses and falls dead 2 days after disclosing this information, in what was described as a seizure. His autopsy was ruled as of being natural causes, like the other insiders that died that he spoke of that were associated with this technology within the Star Wars program.

I have embedded a Youtube preview of this episode below. It's very short, as there is no full length video on youtube as of yet, it's too new, only being aired last night. If any ATSers get the chance to see this episode as a repeat on TruTv or on Youtube at some point, it's definitely worth the watch.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I must start recording the show. Hopefully they provide plenty of hard evidence and not rely solely on witness testimony. Maybe they can get a season in without Alex Jones popping in (yeah right).

Tesla tech is always intriguing though and reason to watch this episode.

truTV here I come!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
No, they show a lot of evidence in this episode and not all eyewitness testimony. As far as Alex Jones is concerned, he was in the first episode of the season, but not in this episode at all. For some reason, Jesse likes Alex and I have no idea why. I am not a big fan of Alex Jones myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I watched the show for the first time last night.I found the show interesting,but was floored by the sudden death of Dr.Bell before the show was even done filming!They even interviewed the Dr's fiance who was with him when he died.I think Dr.Bell was eliminated.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
No, they show a lot of evidence in this episode and not a whole lot of eyewitness testimony. As far as Alex Jones is concerned, he was in the first episode of the season, but not in this episode at all. For some reason, Jesse likes Alex and I have no idea why. I am not a big fan of Alex Jones myself.

That's because the more unrealistically fringe a conspiracy theory gets, the closer the people that subscribe to them get to Alex Jones. It's sort of like how the closer you get to being brain fried by pop culture and mass marketing, the more you start listening to Justin Bieber and watching those Kardashian bubbleheads.

Come on, now, energy weapons from outer space? Any energy weapon powerful enough to destroy an actual building would vaporize the people standing around them too.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

No, they show a lot of evidence in this episode and not a whole lot of eyewitness testimony. As far as Alex Jones is concerned, he was in the first episode of the season, but not in this episode at all. For some reason, Jesse likes Alex and I have no idea why. I am not a big fan of Alex Jones myself.

That's because the more unrealistically fringe a conspiracy theory gets, the closer the people that subscribe to them get to Alex Jones. It's sort of like how the closer you get to being brain fried by pop culture and mass marketing, the more you start listening to Justin Bieber and watching those Kardashian bubbleheads.

Come on, now, energy weapons from outer space? Any energy weapon powerful enough to destroy an actual building would vaporize the people standing around them too.

If you get the chance, watch the episode. They give a decent argument for how this could be possible. They also show how one of the original explanations of the towers collapsing on 9/11 could not be possible either. Keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would suspect this show is Jesse's biggest source of income. And as such he is going to associate himself with anyone who can make the show prosper. ie Alex

It's hard to believe he was ever a governer of any state. Would you vote for him?

He is just another example of someone doing anything he can (job wise) to keep a paycheck comming in.
Remember Leonard Nimoy's 'In Search of"?

I consider these shows as Cheeto's for the brain. They may taste good while sitting there, they are not good for the brain. They clog the thought processes.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I would suspect this show is Jesse's biggest source of income. And as such he is going to associate himself with anyone who can make the show prosper. ie Alex

This is one of Alex's biggest fans, and why I think they are all nutters:

clearly there is something wrong with some of these people:

Sensationalism at it's best to make a buck.

That movie in progress about 911 in progress with Sheen in it? I'll never view it, because of him and half the other jokers, who are very paranoid individuals.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Well they don't have the death ray episode on the site yet, so I watched the reptilian episode which aired Nov 7, 2012... and it is completely ridiculous. None of it is believable and I'm almost certain they, themselves, faked the part of the eye transformation during the 'reptilian hybrid' interview. It's really hard to watch. It really feels like they are catering to that you-know-who community for the almighty dollar. At the very least, they give their witnesses way too much of unwarranted credit, and they run with it, which is deceiving. I don't want to say anything further on that episode because that isn't the thread topic, but it is relevant, as it pertains to their credibility. I'm all the sudden less giddy about the death ray episode.

Oh yeah, and towards the end, Alex Jones pops in... who woulda thought...

ETA: at least Jesse finishes the show off by dismissing the theory after he interviews D. Icke
edit on 15-11-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I find Jesse's show entertaining...and that's about all.

I knew once AJ showed up in the episode saying that coffin liners were actually coffins, that they were just in it for the money.

Being a former SEAL and governer, you would think that Jesse is smarter than that.

Did he utter his trademark, "What the hell?" this time around?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If you get the chance, watch the episode. They give a decent argument for how this could be possible. They also show how one of the original explanations of the towers collapsing on 9/11 could not be possible either. Keep an open mind.

No, actually, they don't. I know that without seeing it because this whole "lasers from outer space" bit isn't Jesse Ventura's idea- It's coming from Judy Wood. I know this because Jesse Ventura was pushing her book on the Alex Jones show a while back in one great big "the gov't is plotting to murder us all" love triangle, so it comes as no surprise he'd get around to spreading it on his TV show too.

Thus, I know right away they're only giving you cherry picked information engineered to suit her personal theories rather than to satisfy any scientific model and she notoriously leaves out the inconvenient facts that don't suit her purposes. I know that because that's literally what she does on her web site. FYI you don't even need to buy her book. Here it is laid out for you for free.

Energy weapons discussion by Judy Wood

Let's face it, if her fringe theory was even remotely true we wouldn't be arguing over whether or not the Naudet brothers were sinister secret agents. They'd have been vaporized along with the firefighters they were with and we would never have even heard of them.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
They were trying to get ahold of this guy:
www.prahlad.org...
He wouldn't answer the door and cops showed up.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
They were trying to get ahold of this guy:
www.prahlad.org...
He wouldn't answer the door and cops showed up.

LOL, so, was his interest in Scalar wars evident in not seeking decent dentistry?

Cripes!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is too close for comfort for the PTB,
They are getting openly reckless killing people that way.
With everything else that's been going on with Bengazi, stolen election, firing of top brass (4 generals and an admiral), economy I think we're getting very close to shtf.
Advanced weaponry such as this would be kept secret for as long as possible for obvious reasons.
So much we don't know but thanks Jesse for trying to pierce the veil.
Damn shame I can't watch it though......

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You seem like a reasonable individual in a post I read the other day. You saying you think Jesse is credible with this theory?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Not being able to watch the episode I can't know specifically what technology he's referring to but I would bet money there's plenty of "toys" in their arsenals that are not even common knowledge among the military.
If they could keep the atomic bomb secret they could certainly do it again.

Thanks for the comment but I do openly entertain any new ideas to come out since you never know what the truth might really be. All we can do is look at the evidence and wonder. Often circumstantial evidence is what will convince me that they might be on the right track. If that makes one unreasonable so be it.
9/11 had it's share of unexplained phenomenon so I'm still looking for answers to that as well. The 9/11 Commission report did little to satisfy my curiosity about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Not being able to watch the episode I can't know specifically what technology he's referring to but I would bet money there's plenty of "toys" in their arsenals that are not even common knowledge among the military.

No truer words have ever been spoken. There is a reason we are all being entertained with this kind of "fluff," and that is what I consider this show to be. It hints at discovering secrets, while hiding the truth.

Everyone needs to earn a living, and that is all Jesse is doing. Period.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

No truer words have ever been spoken. There is a reason we are all being entertained with this kind of "fluff," and that is what I consider this show to be. It hints at discovering secrets, while hiding the truth.

Everyone needs to earn a living, and that is all Jesse is doing. Period.

Now, I am not attacking you in this. I see the point that you are making in what you are saying about him and the Trutv trying to make money and how it's fluff in your eyes. I have read blogs about how the federal government threatened to take the show off the air for airing the Police State episode last year. Trutv was told to change the content of season 3 or else it would never see the light of day. Why do you think it took so long to air? This season was done being filmed last year. Now, let me ask you, have you watched the latest episode or not? If you have not, how can you judge the content as fluff without having seen it in the first place? The informant that died for giving this information was a very real person. So how does that show in any regard that it's fluff?

Dr. Bell died in late September of last year. During the filming of season 3, which did not air until Nov. 7th of this year.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yoru analogy doesn't support your theory. Every person involved in the creation of the bomb knew exactly what it was they were working on once it had been dropped. The same would definitely go for anyone being asked to invent an orbital space laser powerful enough to disintergrate a building.

Keep in mind that the US military...or secret gov't organizations or federal bureaus or whatever...don't make the toys. Outside contractors do. Rockwell built the space shuttle. Colt makes the rifles. Electric Boat builds the submarines. Chrysler builds the M1 tanks...and so on. It would be a private contractor who'd build this Death Star as well, and all the workers that built it would immediately recognize what it was that destroyed the buildings the moment they were destroyed. It's one thing to ensure keeping the secret when it was to help defeat the Japanese Empire, but it's another thing entirely to keep the secret when it murdered 3000 fellow Americans.

edit on 15-11-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Let's face it, if her fringe theory was even remotely true we wouldn't be arguing over whether or not the Naudet brothers were sinister secret agents. They'd have been vaporized along with the firefighters they were with and we would never have even heard of them.

Have you considered the possibility of these energy weapons being concentrated into one single point? What makes you say everybody in and around the target for these energy weapons would be vaporized? I'm going to take a guess that you were indeed a part of the Star Wars program and actually worked with these scientists who are capable of producing weapons that the general population are never aware of.

Also, let's see how many sinister-secret-agent-esque synonyms you can use in one post. Ready...GO!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join