It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
People moving around on the Reuters cam.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Reuters right now is zoomed on that last strike.

Yeah the people there seem to be going to look at the damage! i would stay a mile away

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Reuters just changed the camera feed. I wish they would've kept it on the strike that just happened... it looked like people were digging through the area.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudieallover

I know, they all come swarming around. I guess they have to. There are injured. And maybe fires to fight.

You get to see the size of their big brass balls at times like that. I would stay hunkered down too.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

Good intel for the IDF too, huh?
Seeing the damage "on TV" gives them opportunity to adjust fire.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Can hear drones flying around in the background running surveillance pinpointing targets for airstrikes.

Heard a minigun get fired too.

And a jet passed over at high speed.

reuters.livestation.com...
edit on 17-11-2012 by TheKingsVillian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Feeds just switched to another column of smoke... another strike I guess. I think it might be a series of strikes. Cameras keep switching/moving.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
UFO guys!! little white orb...

edit on 17-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
For once I'd like to see Hamas have the balls to broadcast their rocket launches over the internet, instead of only encouraging footage of retaliatory strikes.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Yeah I noticed that, no clue as to what it is though.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Hamas isn't broadcasting this though. These feeds seem to come from the Israel side of the border as well as inside the city. Seem to be hosted by english speakers as well... and now and then you see one or two rockets go out, but it's sure been a long time since I've seen one.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Drone.......

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hamas Headquartes hit.

Israeli air strikes have hit the cabinet headquarters of Gaza's Hamas government, with eyewitnesses reporting extensive damage to the building.

Eyewitnesses and Hamas officials say the headquarters in the Nasser neighbourhood of Gaza City was virtually levelled in the strike, but Hamas says it remains committed to its positions and stands alongside the people.

The strikes on the building follows the bombing the headquarters of the Hamas police force in western Gaza City and the government's internal security headquarters in the north of the city by Israel.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...
´

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Another view?

link

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

On this stream Gaza is left, tel aviv right.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
IDF struck a warehouse containing drones for Hamas.

Gaza’s Hamas terrorist rulers have been trying to develop an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit revealed on Friday.

A video published by the IDF Spokesperson shows Hamas conducting a test flight of the drone it was building. Over the past week, during the IDF’s Operation Pillar of Defense, IAF aircraft struck a stockpile of such UAVs.

Source: www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It's just as I said. (not bragging).

The IDF is dead serious on purging Gaza of Hamas.

And frankly, people who do not heed the Israeli leaflets asking them to stay away from Hamas facilities and operatives - although were seeing on TV veritable marches of people with Hamas (this is how Hamas functions! they literally use non-combatants as human shields)

The ground invasion has begun. It's likely that I'll be waking up to news of this.
edit on 17-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

This is pretty amazing. They're hitting buildings and offices that were 'off-limits' during the last campaign in '09.

I guess this is the difference between the indecision of Ehud Olmert and the brass of Natanyahu.

No doubt that he's using this campaign to garner political support for his reelection in the coming months.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Could you dig up the video of the drone please.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join