It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I caught that earlier too on the News. It will become quite the mess if Egypt and Iran decide to get involved militarily.

Egypt has a fairly strong army as well as air force, as well Iran has a modern Army and air force. It just wouldn't be good. Not to mention both sides having Missiles far beyond the capabilities and payload the Gazan's have been launching.

Let's just hope it's not the case. As far as I've read, Egypt is trying to work towards sending help and supplies for the wounded and working towards accepting Gazan Refugees.

Iran is scheduled to have a meeting to try to work towards offering appropriate support for the residents in Gaza.

I think most of the links have been posted, but I will keep my eyes open for new material as soon as it's available.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Did the Reuters guy just say "34 trucks with tanks"???

"Huge tanks. Smaller ones."
edit on 17-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Just so you know...

We weren't talking about the "busy signal" on the RT link. By the way, that is the RT link you listed as Reuters RT link? That audio channel has been repeating that signal for some time now.

This was noise on the Reuters audio portion prior to the link being turned off by the IDF.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"...maybe starting ground offensive..." says the Reuters guy as all these vehicles pass by.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Code Red' alert sounded in Beersheba

The "Code Red" early warning rocket alarm system was sounded Saturday morning in Beersheba. It was not immediately clear whether any rockets struck the city.

link   
@AndrewCMcGowan All the bulldozers in rows behind the IDF tanks #Gaza

Looks like we're getting close now...

link   

Originally posted by Curio

Looks like we're getting close now...

Because twitter = credible sources

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Lots of jet activity in the Reuters Live Stream. Sounds like they are gearing up for something. What who knows? Brazen if they roll in broad daylight. Probably staging?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
There is a lot of traffic going by the camera. The guy in the background just mentioned a "ground offensive". I hate to think where this is going to go..

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Nooo, not the bulldozers...

Are they armoured?

In all seriousness, it does appear that things will take a turn for the worst. God help us if Israel goes in and the Arabs get retaliate.

link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
There is a lot of traffic going by the camera. The guy in the background just mentioned a "ground offensive". I hate to think where this is going to go..

I heard it too. He was talking about tanks earlier. "Lots of tanks. Big ones and small..."

link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by daaskapital

I caught that earlier too on the News. It will become quite the mess if Egypt and Iran decide to get involved militarily.

Egypt has a fairly strong army as well as air force, as well Iran has a modern Army and air force. It just wouldn't be good. Not to mention both sides having Missiles far beyond the capabilities and payload the Gazan's have been launching.

Let's just hope it's not the case. As far as I've read, Egypt is trying to work towards sending help and supplies for the wounded and working towards accepting Gazan Refugees.

Iran is scheduled to have a meeting to try to work towards offering appropriate support for the residents in Gaza.

I think most of the links have been posted, but I will keep my eyes open for new material as soon as it's available.
Not sure if Egypts military would agree to do it.Not sure how theirs even works.Not sure if the Muslim Brotherhood can order Egyotian military to fight agaisnt Israel.Muslim Bortherhood definetly owuld side agaisnt Israel though.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Very large explosion on RT feed.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Airstrikes on the RT feed

Reuters guy saying "helicopter helicopter"

link   
Tanks are rolling by on flatbed trucks.

link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
Tanks are rolling by on flatbed trucks.

Confirmed.

edit on 17-11-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Truck drove past with artillery (tanks?) on it on the Reuters feed...
edit on 17-11-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

link   
Can i please get a feed link. Thank you in advance.

Things look worse than 2009.

link   
www.ustream.tv...

Just saw a white truck moving a tank on the back before.

Now some jeeps coming in.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Are they getting ready for a ground invasion?? This is what it looks like right now on Reuters Live Stream

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join