It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I saw that unfold too. Also heard that weird distortion "warble" interference signal coming over the feed a few minutes before the caravan was first spotted coming up the hill.

If that twitter comment about tanks 1Km behind the patrols has any merit...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
While i was watching the reuters feed i heard one truck pull up behind the camera, then about ten seconds later it sounded like two or three more had arrived. The camera panned to the right to a vehicle where it appeared three or four people exited and started to approach the camera crew. They appeared to be military personnel with rifles. The camera panned back to the city for about two minutes and then it panned 180 to show the (i think 50 cal) gun on the humvee. Then the feed went down.

Pretty much what I saw as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I agree with the posters, that's what I saw. I'm guessing they were made to take it down as others have said, to prevent giving their position away.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

While i was watching the reuters feed i heard one truck pull up behind the camera, then about ten seconds later it sounded like two or three more had arrived. The camera panned to the right to a vehicle where it appeared three or four people exited and started to approach the camera crew. They appeared to be military personnel with rifles. The camera panned back to the city for about two minutes and then it panned 180 to show the (i think 50 cal) gun on the humvee. Then the feed went down.

You guys are talking about this.

No need to thank me.

The cameraman is heard saying "Don't touch my camera ok?" (in hebrew), along with other stuff I couldn't possibly understand.
edit on 16-11-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You are a god.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Yeah - that's pretty close to how it went down

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

oops Israeliguy beat me to posting that vid
edit on 16-11-2012 by foursecondpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If it means anything, about two hours ago i heard in the background a signal from one of those cheap two or five mile radios, similar to the ones you can get at walmart. It was the beep they make after you let off the talk button.

Those radios operate on frs/gmrs frequencies, 462 MHz. Maybe they picked up their radio traffic?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

No need to thank me.

Well all things considered , nice of them to take the time to drive up there and turn off the camera , rather than dropping a bomb on them .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks for making it easy to track down what has been going on without all of the media nonsense. Stay classy ATS!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Anyone else listening to Harry's feed? Not sure what's going on, if they're talking with each other, or if they are arguing with someone?

eta: it's cutting out on me; that happening to anyone else? b/c my comp is really sluggish right now
edit on 16-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
Anyone else listening to Harry's feed? Not sure what's going on, if they're talking with each other, or if they are arguing with someone?

eta: it's cutting out on me; that happening to anyone else? b/c my comp is really sluggish right now

I'm watching it too and I think I hear talking of some sort but i have no idea what they're saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777

Can you please link it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I want to clear this up... RT Feed Reuters feed

Two different feeds all together. RT is the one with annoying beeps I complained of earlier. It is still on going, a continuous rhythmic beep. It does not sound like a " Jamming signal" IT sounds like an offline type tone, how ever why the audio is unavailable is up to assumption at this time. Reuters has not had an annoying noise on my end, but I have Harry's feed open as well and his audio is very loud, as well as clear.

Harry's feed

Just wanted to clear that up. Reuters did have an across border shot, and Israeli soldiers did pull up just before it went down, but I personally did not hear anything out of the Norm for that position at the time. Keep in mind, a loud enough blast could damage the audio equipment.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Turkey has condemned Israel's attack on Gaza. Egypt has announced their support for Gaza. Iran is sending support to Gaza.

This is interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Reuters border feed is back.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Looks like the Reuters camera crew is back up again and looks like they have moved. And that sounded like a tank rolling by or something...definitely a lot of heavy traffic
edit on 17-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Thank you for the links

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Harry's feed sounds like the typical loudspeaker chatter we have heard during Air-strikes in Gaza, my guess would be it's their people announcing what's going on to the civilians in the Area. The same as with the Airstrikes.

It almost sounds musical at times, so it could be something on in the room or perhaps even a call to prayer. All I can hear now are loud traffic and drone noises.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Yeah it sounds like lots of heavy rollers. I think i hear air traffic too.

I could be mistaken but i also think i heard two gunshots on the feed as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join