It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Saw that on the live stream. Very haunting having seen that then the prayers starting . . . gives me chills.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sonic flyby of jets, call to prayer. Can anyone tell me the what sporadic small arms fire is? As far as I know, Israel is staging for an invasion, but hasn't actually begun.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sirens sounding in Tel Aviv.

and in Jerusalem. Although some people are stating it is malfunctioning.
edit on 16-11-2012 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

ETA: Jerusalem confirmed.

edit on 16-11-2012 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Missile siren in Jerusalem after Gaza rockets in Tel Aviv area

Two long-range Fajr-5 missiles exploded Friday, Nov. 16 on open ground in and around Tel Aviv without causing casualties or damage. Warning sirens sounded first. Three civilians were injured in the Eshkol district in the continuous Palestinian rocket fire raking southern towns and villages from early Friday morning. Iron Dome intercepted some missiles before they hit Beersheba, Ashdod and Ashkelon in salvoes. Israeli ground forces continue to build up on the Gaza border awaiting government orders to go in.

www.debka.com...

---

Older

First three Gaza missiles hit Tel Aviv. Israel drafts 30,000 reservists

The first three Palestinian missiles reached the Tel Aviv conurbation, Gush Dan, Thursday night, Nov. 15. shortly after a long-range missile exploded in Rishon Lezion southeast of Tel Aviv and sirens sounded in outlying towns of Holon, Ness Ziona, Gan Raveh and Beer Yacov. None report casualties or damage. Defense Minister Ehud Barak has ordered 30,000 army reservists drafted. The IDF spokesmen earlier reported units of the elite paratroop and Givati Brigades were mustering outside the Gaza Strip.

www.debka.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Wasn't a flyby, was a rocket launch from within Gaza. I saw the smoke trails coming from the ground only a few blocks from the Reuters cam.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just got an unofficial call from a "friend". Telling me to have my phone online in case i needed to be reached. Hm.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
Incredible, I just watch a launch from the city on the RT feed, these Gazians are brazen. Dont they know that they are instigating something they really do not want?

Some of them want it though.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

What do you mean by moving around? Is the U.S. poised to get involved in this?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

I cant say to much. However, i am still unsure, i just know i was notified to ensure my equipment was working properly and to make sure i have it on me at all times.

As you may know, even if i was notified. I couldnt confirm or deny.

All i can pretty much say is, it seems we are getting an "equipment" check. I cannot mention my unit, obviously. It could be just coincidental check in.

---

However, right now, i am still unsure.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by intrptr

Wasn't a flyby, was a rocket launch from within Gaza. I saw the smoke trails coming from the ground only a few blocks from the Reuters cam.

Ahhh, thanks. That would make a "similar" sound.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is another live report site, Palestinian news.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I thought it was a couple of jets at first as well but then the cam panned and I saw the smoke trails coming from the street.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Can you give me the link for the cam? Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Rumours have it that 3 rockets may have hit Jerusalem or very near. Just watching Al Jazerra, that are saying this has happened in the last few minutes, but have no official reports as of yet.
edit on 16-11-2012 by JamesGC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Had a fly by 2 days ago over my house, rare, and then have seen activity since then but much higher up. It is possible we are gearing up for something.

link   
"Air raid sirens ring out across Jerusalem; Hamas said it fired a new "upgraded" Qassam at the capital, calling it the "M-75""

This is escalating like a SOB

Ground invasion must be guaranteed now.

link   
reply to post by superman2012

reuters.livestation.com...

It's down atm

Not long after the rocket launch.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You don't have to really confirm it...just tell us when you are "going to work".

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesGC

That'll be the ones just seen on the live feed.

Surprised at how close the Reuters cam was...maybe that's why the feed is gone, they're getting the hell out of there.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I sawer it too. Once you clarified, I agree.
RT and Reuters down, but RT is carrying a signing ceremony between the Germans and Russians. Can't understand a word they are saying.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join