It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Palestinian rocket barrage escalates for Egyptian PM’s Gaza visit. Israeli ground forces build up

As Hamas government officials greeted Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil on his arrival for a short visit to the Gaza Strip, Friday morning, Nov. 16, Palestinian rocket crews stepped up their barrage against Israel. After Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu acceded to Cairo’s request to suspend military action for the visit, air strikes were resumed over northern Gaza to counter Palestinians fire across the South: Dozens of rockets exploded in Beersheba, Ashdod, Hof Ashkelon, Ashkelon, Shear Hanegev, Ofakim, Sderot, Eshkol and Kiryat Malachi. There were several panic victims and direct hits to houses.

www.debka.com...

Debka and JP are the only news sources i really use for Israel. This seems to have been just posted.

-----

Dozens of rockets hit South during Hesham Kandil's visit, in which he denounces Israeli strikes in public appearance with Haniyeh; Palestinian source: Visit the beginning of process to explore possibility of truce.

www.jpost.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Jet's over Gaza... The radios are squeeling..... and there are sirens in the RT feed.

Reuters is watching the city again.

To the article above, we haven't seen too many rockets leaving gaza, but I'll believe the source for the fact rockets have gone out.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
what's the link to the RT feed? please.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Winnuting

rt.com...://fml.3443.edgecastcdn.net/203443/&type=rtmp&file=en-stream.flv&abouttext=Russia

telephone is ringing at RT post. Lots of mumbled voices, * I have to resort to typing this out my recording device isn't picking up the audio, and I can't keep stopping or let it run *

Walkie chatter.

Both man and woman are saying okay okay in english.

Some sirens Neither feed is showing much but close up views of the buildings in front of them.

I suggest those that are going to watch one or the other feed use headphones. RT you can hear those in the room with the camera talking. I've already caught one interesting coincidence.

*Two rockets were just launched on RT feed*

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Not sure of I'm just being paranoid but I got a call from a long distance number I didn't recognize about an hour ago, 4am here.

+971 566919411

Anyone know where that number is from? Getting mixed results.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

Why are you posting that here? Go look up the area code, and general number lay outs. The one search I did came back with chinese websites.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I caught those as well, and now another on the Routers that RT wasn't paying attention to. A single missle, left some buildings smoking.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just seen a rocket launched on Reuters feed

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by Hijinx

I caught those as well, and now another on the Routers that RT wasn't paying attention to. A single missle, left some buildings smoking.
yes they then zoomed in and it was by a minerete tower

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stinka

RT is showing what looks like 3 potential targets by a dune. We may see an Israeli strike momentarily

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by Shadowcast

Why are you posting that here? Go look up the area code, and general number lay outs. The one search I did came back with chinese websites.

Posting it because I got mixed results from the search, you got china I got Oregon or Abu Dhabi. Just the fact that it's such a random long distance number and I've been searching the conflict all day I got a little paranoid. Specially after the phone GPS bombing the israeli's are doing. Wondered if anyone else had got random calls like that.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
RT reports explosion and sirens in tel aviv because of long range missiles launched from Gaza

rt.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

The Live feed seems to be showing tel aviv right now and there are no sirens...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yeah, Breaking news of Sirens in Tel Aviv. Reported on BBC just now.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kcoyote

Well, RT's live feed keeps popping to different cams, but this doesn't look like downtown Gaza, and I hear no air raid sirens.

rt.com...://fml.3443.edgecastcdn.net/203443/&type=rtmp&file=en-stream.flv&abouttext=Russia

Notice the tower ?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Some recent tweets:

Huge explosion in Gaza city now. Israeli ground forces poised to enter Gaza in Buriej. Houses have been evacuated. #GazaUnderAttack
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

11m anjum kiani ‏@AnjumKiani
From the Accuracy the Rockets are hitting Israeli Military targets it appears Hamas has got behind enemy lines. #GazaUnderAttack
Expand

11m Moe Ahmed ‏@JournoMoe
Tank shelling reported in Zaitoun

will update right away

eta:

Joe Catron ‏@jncatron
Initial reports from the International Committee of the Red Cross indicate that the Knesset was hit by two #Gaza rockets. #GazaUnderAttack
edit on 16-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

edit on 16-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

edit to add:

newer tweet from Joe Catron

Joe Catron ‏@jncatron
As there's no confirmation, I'm tentatively concluding that claims #Gaza rockets struck the Knesset are misinformation. #GazaUnderAttack

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Do you want to know what sucks??? No live coverage in Gaza, we currently have a live view from Tel Aviv, and Reuters is just offline.

The last image RT showed of Gaza was what looked to be a Large dark green vehicle moving around on some farm land, as soon as it started to get to a point to get a good look of it, the cam switched to downtown Tel Aviv.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Newer tweets:

#Breaking | #Zionist target in the #Nuseirat refugee camp moments before. #GazaUnderAttack .

Here are the feeds I'm following, tweets coming in fast

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

*will update right away

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reports another rocket has reached tel aviv. it fell into the sea.

reporter on al jazeera reporting from gaza saying "every 15 minutes you hear a rocket being launched".
edit on 16-11-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Reuters is online.

I will report anything I see.

I hear men chanting..

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join