Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
thank you for putting up this thread op..

i have been following this thread since yesterday very interesting indeed..also the links provide throughout were all very interesting...

thumbs up and keep on going with your effort!

in the mean time all my support goes to the Gaza citizens since i can only try to imagine what it feels like to be sieged by such an over powered opponent..hopefully Egypt this time might help some citizens to get out of the mess

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by hellobruce
If the hamas terrorists did not attack Israel, then Israel would not have to defend itself from these attacks.

If Israel didn't setup it's country on a previously inhabited stretch of land,
hamas 'terrorists' wouldn't be provoked into attacking.

Two way street. I would defend Israel all damn day if they did anything worth defending.

This problem could have been easily solved years ago. Give them a freaking state.

The rocket attacks would stop and there would be no reason for Israel to attack.

Palestine's internal forces would deal with any outgoing rocket attacks at that point like any other country.
But because we continue down this road of dehumanization, it's obviously going to bring out the worst in people.

No one wants to feel helpless, especially in their own home.

You are ohh so right
perfectly put

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sounds like some pretty heavy traffic on the Reuters feed.

which is back up now by the way.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There goes a rocket.

reuters.livestation.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
ON REUTERS DID ANYONE CATCH THAT COUNT DOWN???? It was a womans voice in english. 8 7 6 (beep that sounded like a walkie) Then the camera panned left and a missile was fired from Gaza!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yep,just saw more rockets launched out of Gaza headed for Israel.

Reuters has the best coverage at the moment.

reuters.livestation.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

heard a woman's voice, wasn't paying attention to it, but I certainly heard the beep.

About 5 -10 mins before the rocket went, did you hear the phone ring and no one pick up??

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have both feeds going, and head phones on so I don't know if what I heard came from RT or Reuters, but I heard a woman give what sounded like a countdown, ( 8 7 6, then it went beep) then Reuters panned left just in time for the rocket launch.. Isn't that weird????

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
reply to post by Hijinx

You gotta love these Israelis

Every few months 500 new homes approved on bulldozed stolen land
Then few months later 800 new homes approved.

Out of Desperation Palestinians lob a missile or two to fight back.

And Israelis say AHA Look at the terrorists, lets wipe out a bunch of them.

I don't know who I hate more, Zionists in Israel or their apologists in the west.
edit on 16-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

You should just keep hating, imo. Perhaps lend your hate to Hamas and go blow yourself up on a bus or something. Take out a couple toddlers for Allah.

Give me a break. 2 sides to every story.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
everytime I go to reuters I see nothing except a city out beyonder, farming land and a bird that whizzes past

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
but I heard a woman give what sounded like a countdown, ( 8 7 6, then it went beep) then Reuters panned left just in time for the rocket launch.. Isn't that weird????

I wasn`t paying attention to what was being said,but the comotion was there before the launch,then they panned and zoomed in time for the launch.

How`d they know?

feeds down again.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
In english on RT right now " Okay, call again. Call again. "
*phone rings*

" Hello, yeah hold on. yes. "
missed this
" One second... okay.. "

Puts down phone sounds like he walks in other room, I can hear him and the woman muffled in background.

I can hear them but they are no longer speaking english.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
everytime I go to reuters I see nothing except a city out beyonder, farming land and a bird that whizzes past

Thats the best camera angle bluemirage5,if you get that feed,just keep watching.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

RT is now covering from outside the city. Reuters is still down, I will post as soon as it's available. I am going to try to keep an audio log every time RT is showing the feed from in the apartment.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Reuters is up, showing Fighting with what looks like riot police...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ummm Reuters has images of IDF soldiers amongst a crowd of people... I hope this isn't in gaza...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Good one,wished you had got the suspected count down from that camera crew.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'm watching RT now and plenty of live film of kids arriving in to Gazan hospital.....with no blood or apparent injuries caused by this IDF operation. We're going to see alot of acting for propaganda by Hamas.
edit on 16-11-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Now I´m back from some sleep. I must say, I´m proud of ATS to be able to not get personal on this thread and just keep it to updates and information and not argue with eachother, I´m really proud and I think that everyone that has contributed to this thread is worth an applaud.

You are all great.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join