It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Owl City playing in the background...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Where are you going to go? Israel or the ocean. They have no choice but to stay in Gaza.

Well, they should have thought of that befoe electing Hamas, and allowing them to attack Israel from gaza.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
#Israel says it will suspend fire only if #Gaza militants also hold their fire during Egyptian PM's 3-hr visit to Gaza later today

link   
Just figured I'd post an article to help balance out my discrepancies with the OP's request.

www.independent.co.uk...

link   
Wow. Thread title says it all and the peons are still arguing. Don't get me wrong, I would love to argue about this as well...but some of us come here for information from different/all outlets. Great idea, this thread is...too bad some people can't read.
Please update only, if you want to argue/discuss do it in another thread, some of us come to this thread for info.

PS- I know I said it twice...that was for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Press TV : Israel to stop raid during Qandil visit

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Interesting article outlining Israeli social media battle.

Personally I think it's disgusting for any nation to Gloat about it's military operations but I guess it's the new norm.

www.ndtv.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What time is the Egyptian Prime Minister visiting?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I don't think it's gloating. It's taking into mind that wars are fought on two fronts: the physical battlefield, and on the information battlefield.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm taking a break. I'll check back later.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

and who said Netanyahu and Hamas are not on speed dial *wink*........

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Egyptian PM Hisham Qandil arrives in #Gaza to meet #Hamas after another night of Israeli air strikes
Israel pauses Gaza operation.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Twitter

I'm seeing activity in twitter feeds and searches that the Egyptian Prime minister is on the ground in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Stupid question, but will this calm or agitate the situation?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

Israel says they will halt attacks for 3 hours while the Egyptian PM is in the area. So long as Hamas stops shooting missiles during that time period.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
“@AJELive: Egypt's Prime Minister Hesham Qandil has arrived in Gaza for a three-hour solidarity meeting with Hamas rulers t.co...

“@Reuters: Egyptian prime minister arrives in Gaza: official t.co...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Just a thought, if the Egyptian prime minister is accidentally hit, i guess all hell will break loose. Knowing Hamas has a reputation of using civilians for cover and propaganda, if they start shooting rockets from a position near the Egyptian PMs location and Israel responds and hits the area, then surely Egypt will start a open war.
edit on 16/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

That would be an extremely clever tactic!

However, I imagine Israel would be cognizant of where the Egyptian PM is at all times so as to prevent a nightmarish scenario like the one you described.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

That was what I was wondering about. Are the Hamas interested in peace or just an opportunity to make a point? I'm really hoping that this might be resolved but I think it is wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I can't help but feel this is an Angle Hamas has considered. Gaza, isn't exactly in any position to win a war with Israel so perhaps if talks with the PM aren't going the way Gaza wants this could be an alternate plan of attack.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join