It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
From Harry Fear on Facebook.

This afternoon a group, of mostly Gazan children, crossed over the border into Israel to inspect a rusty previously-bombed Israeli jeep just over the green line from Gaza's Khan Yunis; Israeli soldiers opened fire injuring 4.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CatrionaBeldame

WTF?

This can't be true? Can it?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

No worries He tweetet this to

Harry Fear ‏@harryfear
… This was on Israeli national territory and has no affect on the ceasefire. Ceasefire is good.

So no problems, Yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you for sharing the video. Just watched it. Those didn't look like terror operatives to me. Interesting part with the Iron Dome. I'd been wondering about it. In my mind, I thought it was a dome made out of strong material that covered most of Israel. Like a huge bowl.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CatrionaBeldame
From Harry Fear on Facebook.

This afternoon a group, of mostly Gazan children, crossed over the border into Israel to inspect a rusty previously-bombed Israeli jeep just over the green line from Gaza's Khan Yunis; Israeli soldiers opened fire injuring 4.

unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

It is as far as I know. It's horrible.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

If there are parachute flares, and troops on the ground, I doubt there's going to be a cease fire. There was only a few hours left, and I don't think they can do a lot in just a few hours.

Seems to be a ceasefire in place now though :-)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

Thank you for sharing the video. Just watched it. Those didn't look like terror operatives to me. Interesting part with the Iron Dome. I'd been wondering about it. In my mind, I thought it was a dome made out of strong material that covered most of Israel. Like a huge bowl.

I think a "Rubber Dome" would make more sense. They would hit and just bounce back where they came from. Maybe even an optional spray-on type of "Glue Dome" could be used to make sure they stick to where they bounce to.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well Harry's accuracy is still up for debate, right?
I mean this seems horrible, no matter ' where' it is.
If they are truly children and were fired on, that's so lame.
But seems there is a lot of folks who say Harry is
completely biased and not reliable.
I personally don't know, having never heard of him
until 5 days ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm watching the feed from Occupied Air, and there are still tanks near Gaza. Why haven't they left from there? Shouldn't they do that with the cease fire happening?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
until 5 days ago.

I trust him as much as I trust anyone on the internet.

His appearance was very fortuitious, but it could be real. I don't think he's impartial though.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I believe that occupied air feed is now ' recorded' from some previous time and no longer LIVE.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
@Catriona

Not sure when you wrote this, but right now the OAstream is streaming prev.recorded video, there is an 'offair' logo in the bottom right hand corner.

I do understand it if the tanks are still there though, as well as the drones, as long as they're not firing - the ceasefire does have to be monitored. I hope that there are still cameras recording so that it will be recorded if the ceasefire is broken and by whom.

edit to add: yes schmae, your comment wasn't in yet as I was responding.
edit on 22-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

It is. I just noticed that.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
until 5 days ago.

The phrase "group of mostly children" says that there were not only children ,clearly wounded could be adults. If this happend at all.
Border has a security fence which is not easy to cross. Children never tried to do it before,in any case.
No Palestinian news source mentions incident in which Palestinians were injured today ,which is usually not the case especially since alledgedly children are involved.
The same guy claimed that F-16 was downed and Hamas got Israeli pilots hostage.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Occupied Air is indeed offline.

Also Harry is an activist fighting for Palestine rights, he openly says so. I wouldn't go so far as saying his objective. But biased nah. I watched him for days and I did see a shift in his appearance as in the last 3 days less info he was giving and more tweeting his interviews on RT and his pictures.

I'm sure allot of news agencies will be calling him soon for a job though
. But i have to say if it wasn't for harry this thread wouldn't be so updated as it was. And he retracted more then once on a statement as in saying appears to be not a reliable source.

All in all i'd give him the benefit of doubt.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I think that would make more sense too. That would be good if they could hit, bounce back, and stick. Now I wonder why a huge bowl dome wouldn't made. Maybe that's too science fiction. I wouldn't think it could be more expensive than the Iron Dome.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

It is. I can't find anything live at the moment. Hopefully someone somewhere is still recording. I think if Israel is leaving their tanks, and drones there, then Gaza should be able to do the same. It's only fair. Can't have it one way.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

reply to post by intrptr

I think a "Rubber Dome" would make more sense. They would hit and just bounce back where they came from. Maybe even an optional spray-on type of "Glue Dome" could be used to make sure they stick to where they bounce to.

They could call it Operation Boing Flip.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I dont' know that gaza has any tanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join