It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by OneisOne

Concerned that it will be rockets fired from Israeli forces inside Gaza...

MSM making out that Gaza/Palestine/Hamas are Islamic terrorists, I mean REALLY hitting it hard on the lying deceit. It has to be a preparation to all out genocide...

I HIGHLY recommend this interview as critical information as to the real state of Palestine and Gaza.
gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com...

I was deeply upset by this interview. Wont say anything till after others see it...

That is absolutely despicable. Fear mongering hate-spreading deceitful lying scum. No wonder so many Americans are confused about the situation. It was all spiraling out of control until Hilary Clinton told them to 'calm down'
Really?! Is that the angle fox is going with on this?

Is fox still the most watched news channel in the US?! I really hope not.
edit on 21-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
edit to add: nevermind; OccAir offline
edit on 21-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Very interesting conference. It's turning out to be something more than just about Gaza, and Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Conference over. Back in Gaza now. Drones still flying.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Press conference over. Lies lies lies.

Gaza feed back up.

rt.com...://fml.3443.edgecastcdn.net/203443/&type=rtmp&file=en-stream.flv&abouttext=Russia

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yeah, I missed the tail end there...Did I hear that witch say something about the tragedy of the death of Gaddafi?!

God I hate these people. I don't know how they can get up there and lie through their teeth day after day and act indignant when anyone suggests they're not being truthful...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am absolutely amazed at how quiet the streets are now.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
this what IDF just posted on Twitter:

IDF ‏@IDFSpokesperson
After eight days of fighting, the IDF has ended Operation Pillar of Defense. pic.twitter.com/nY610vig

twitter.com...

I think this is absolutely disgusting!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

I don't know if that's what was said, or not. I stopped listening. I don't know how they can do it either, and continue looking in the mirror. I kept hearing someone say over, and over is that an apology, and of course there was no answer.

I can hear the rooster, and dogs barking. I am amazed about the streets too.

link   
reply to post by rai76

No number for all the civilians they killed? As was said above me, disgusting.

link   
reply to post by rai76

I agree. It is.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I missed the press conference, what was said in it?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
I think this is absolutely disgusting!

Why disgusting? Because israel defended itself, and attacked the terrorists attacking!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just found this on twitter:

CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT: WHAT IT MEANS

mjayrosenberg.com...

and this, not sure if it links to same article; comp freezing up and I have to go

4m nageeb / نجيب ‏@accidentalblues
#Gaza/#Israel ceasefire agreement. Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that it looks like it was made in Word 97? yfrog.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

That issue aside, won't even get into it, remember, update thread?

But, what's disgusting is that they are blatant shameless liars.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nevermind...

Police: 12 rockets fired into South after cease-fire

www.jpost.com...

LAST UPDATED: 11/22/2012 01:40

At least 12 rockets were fired into Israel Wednesday night in the hour after the cease-fire understanding between Israel and Hamas went into effect at 9 p.m., according to police.

No injuries or damage were reported in the attacks.

Terrorists Fire 20 Rockets Since Ceasefire Begins

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Gaza’s terrorist rulers marked the ceasefire that went into effect on Wednesday evening by continuing to fire rockets at southern Israel.

According to Kol Yisrael radio’s midnight newscast, 20 rockets were fired from Gaza into southern Israel since the ceasefire went into effect at 9:00 p.m. Wednesday evening. There were no reports of physical injuries or damages.

Before the ceasefire went into effect, terrorists fired a barrage of 40 rockets at the area, targeting Ashdod, Ashkelon, and Be’er Sheva among other cities. In Be’er Sheva, a rocket directly hit a home, causing no physical injuries.

Four rockets fired at Ashdod on Wednesday evening were intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-missile system.

Hamas is effin' insane. Ground invasion here we come.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
Just saw this on another forum...

On CNN from Barbara Star... High Level meetings underway.. ROTA Spain deployment to Gaza, Syria.

What does that mean

Its a naval base...

EDIT: well I wasnt specific sorry. Its navsta rota - a us / spanish base
edit on 21-11-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
Just found this on twitter:

CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT: WHAT IT MEANS

mjayrosenberg.com...

and this, not sure if it links to same article; comp freezing up and I have to go

4m nageeb / نجيب ‏@accidentalblues
#Gaza/#Israel ceasefire agreement. Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that it looks like it was made in Word 97? yfrog.com...

Its well known that in times of war nazi germany was the only one that actually bothered to have good graphic designers...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hamas blames Netanyahooo! for Tel Aviv.

CNN exclusive: Hamas leader says group not behind bus bomb

www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- The political leader of Hamas says the group is not behind Wednesday's deadly bus bomb in Tel Aviv, but he did say he believed the bombing was a response to the ongoing violence in Gaza.

In an exclusive interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour in Cairo, Egypt, Khaled Meshaal spoke about the prospects for a cease-fire in Gaza and detailed Hamas' mindset as it continues to exchange rocket fire with Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Hamas if effin' insane. Ground invasion here we come.

Nah, nothing's going to make Netanyahoo resume the op. Not even if they launch a Fajr right now.

There's a great feeling of disappointment from Netanyahoo in Israel. People are wondering why the hell did he launch that op if he stopped just like that without even inflicting any real damage.

He lost the votes of the entire south area plus pretty much all right-winged Israelies.
So for those of you who are tired of him - ya'll won't be seeing him in the next 4 years that's for sure. Mark my words.
edit on 21-11-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join