It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

edit on 21-11-2012 by Thescripter because: post was off topic sorry.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

Hamas have a history of targetting buses, it's possibly exactly what it looks like.

Though I know on ATS everything is a false flag. Or the evil Zionists.

Looks like only one of two bombs detonated. Could have been worse then.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Obviously Hamas(Iran)just changed the game.Bus bombing in TelAviv.And I have no doubt Israel will remember where Hamas got the long range missiles from that hit TelAviv.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

are you trying to label/divide/accuse/generalize fellow ATS members with your statement?

if your not happy with the content here you can just log off once and for all..but dont try to seed hatred here please

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I don't think anyone will ever be certain if the bus was Israel or Hamas.

I still get the feeling Hamas are holding back. You have all these rockets, why not just shoot them all at Israel and Tel Aviv in a sustained assault?

Why detonate a bus in the city, when the people want the war to stop as much as everyone else? seems counter productive....

Maybe the bus was 'someone else' trying to trick them into conflict, or at the very least trying to eradicate this 'ceasefire' agreement? Maybe Syria? Iran..... hell maybe the US!

Israel fights really hard really fast hoping to overwhelm the opponent into talking! They cant sustain this type of tit for tat crap, morale will shift very quickly against them!... Maybe Egypt's ceasefire draft scared Netanyahu, did he really intend on going all the way this time? or was this just another hit and run, beat them down foray?

maybe Hamas gave Netanyahu an ultimatum to go all the way first, or be confronted by the entire region!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by khimbar

are you trying to label/divide/accuse/generalize fellow ATS members with your statement?

I'm pointing out the very real fact that within hours of the bus exploding people were already declaring it an Israeli false flag. The first post in the first thread about it said 'Anyone else think this was Mossad'.

So no. I'm not spreading hate or labelling. I'm merely pointing out the traditional ATS logic and it's flaws. So technically yes I'm generalising, but it's based in facts.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
RT just reported that Hamas are claiming responibility for the bus bombing in Tel Aviv-They say they have announced their responsibility through mosque loud speakers in Gaza.

Don't know if this is an accurate report yet.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
HOly sweet mother of all things that used to live in the building that just got hit by five or six rockets on teh RT feed.

Feed

Unbelievable.

Um . . . make that eight blasts . . .
edit on 21-11-2012 by GoalPoster because: more detail

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
OMG

That was a huge explosion, another one holy #

OMG

what are they hitting?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wow, rt feed is pretty active, multiple strikes

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Probably retaliation for the Tel Aviv bus strike.

Israël is still on the offense, will Egypt/Iran/Syria/Turkey be dragged in to this? Is it what Israel wants?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I just got on this thread, I haven't read back yet, just heard about the bus.

I saw a comment that 15 were injured, was anyone killed?

I hate to sound crass, I'm just wondering how hard Israel's gonna hit back. Like it's not #ing overkill all ready.

Dear God.

edit on 21-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

Edit to add:

Okay, I read back to the last page, not much info on bus yet; 4 or 5 serious injuries, but no deaths reported as yet.
edit on 21-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think the Iran weapons link will be made in a public statement by Israel soon, then Strikes on Iran with us backing them up

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Harry's a celebrity on tv !
Well got up this morning hoping for some good news

It is not to be.

As for the 'false flag ' talk, I think it's a little late for that.
This is now a war. A false flag is unexpected, out of the blue, correct?

I do believe other nations are on the brink of being brought in, if they 're
not already, working behind the scenes.

This week I am thankful to not live where this is daily life

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stinka

the bomb blast was a bomb and not a rocket wasn't it?
Iran cannot be held accountable for that one, although they are using the name Iran constantly and weapons in the same sentence.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Now RT and Sky news are saying that it was a group in the west bank(fatah i think they said) who bombed the bus,but that hamas have announced it as a"gift from god"on the gaza loudspeakers.

Israel police say they are looking for two men,yet fatah only claim to have sent one "operative."

That last massive missile strike must have been the first of the retaliation for the bus bomb I think.

Goodbye chances for peace...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Here is audio from a BBC reporter as he tries to give a radio interview about this morning's bus bombing and reaction in Gaza.

For those of you wearing headphones, turn them down or take them off.....

SoundCloud

The BBC's Gaza correspondent, Jon Donnison reporting live on World Service Radio from Gaza Nov 21st 2012

edit on 21-11-2012 by OneisOne because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
HOly sweet mother of all things that used to live in the building that just got hit by five or six rockets on teh RT feed.

Feed

Unbelievable.

Um . . . make that eight blasts . . .
edit on 21-11-2012 by GoalPoster because: more detail

According to Jon Donnison who was on the air for BBC at the time of this blast, it was in retaliation for the bus incident and the target was a sports arena. Donnison stated that an audio report would follow but no link to support.

This is from Twitter . . . @jondonnison #gaza

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

For audio see above you.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm having horrible internet issues this morning.
There are no functioning live feeds at this moment, correct?

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join