It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If i remember correctly hillary clinton is supposed to be in egypt today to meet with officials there. I could be wrong but i remember seeing that somewhere.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
right now the streamworks feed is showing a higher quality version of the RT feed. Light smoke hanging over the city, might have a little thermocline layer going on there. I haven't heard any nearby explosions recently to explain otherwise.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by auroraaus

Originally posted by netwarrior
reply to post by auroraaus

I couldn't get it to work with firefox. Chrome loaded right up though. Cleared cookies just as soon as the video loaded.

But I am using chrome?

Oiii what a headache. I'll just stick to my regular feeds and look forlornly at yours and dragon's updates

stay with what you know & keep the peace , all we can do

If this was your home & or land how would you be? my heart goes out to anyone in this
edit on 11/21/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Was that a rocket launch on the reuters feed just then

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Visible in the RT feed, not one, not two, but at least three craters from the airstrike last night that nearly took out a boat load of journalists in the building where the RT feed is:

edit on 21-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

That makes perfect sense, I remember 3 strikes!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

That makes perfect sense, I remember 3 strikes!

I am not entirely sure, but it looks like there might be another one behind the high rise that's blocking the other half of that city block.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Judging from that picture, they took out at least 3/4 of the government buildings in that block. To the east where the trees are is a park. I would assume the khadra mosque and post office are gone too.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Multiple strikes, diminishes the chance of survivors who can say there were no Hamas present at the target.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
On the RT feed, sounds like there is some kind of protest going on or around the site of that airstrike.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
BTW...is there any video of that airstrike we all saw? I have done a general search on YouTube and found nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
alright guys i'm off for the night. Work tomorrow so I'll be watching more and posting less. Here's hoping tomorrow brings more talking and less fighting.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
BTW...is there any video of that airstrike we all saw? I have done a general search on YouTube and found nothing.

This, not good quality though

ETA: Initial puffs on the left side of the screen is the electric going zonkers.
edit on 21-11-2012 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Israel jets bomb Hamas government building in Gaza City

Israeli jets have bombed the Hamas government building in Gaza City again as efforts to broker a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip have been delayed due to the Israeli regime’s foot-dragging.

Hamas, the Palestinian resistance movement that runs the Gaza Strip, said Israeli missiles wrecked the office building on Tuesday night. Israeli fighter jets targeted Hamas government buildings in Gaza on Saturday, including the prime minister’s office.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Yeah that's not good...but still omfg.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Only one I could find sorry

In other news...

blogs.aljazeera.com...

Gaza about an hour ago Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's government will not make any decision about a ground invasion of Gaza before the parliamentary elections on January 22, 2013. "The government cannot take such a decision (invasion) two months before elections," Israel's top diplomat said in an interview with Yedioth Ahronoth. "We should leave this decision for the next government." Lieberman is Netanyahu's closest ally in his government.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Only one I could find sorry

In other news...

blogs.aljazeera.com...

Gaza about an hour ago Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's government will not make any decision about a ground invasion of Gaza before the parliamentary elections on January 22, 2013. "The government cannot take such a decision (invasion) two months before elections," Israel's top diplomat said in an interview with Yedioth Ahronoth. "We should leave this decision for the next government." Lieberman is Netanyahu's closest ally in his government.

He said that he said that he said...talk about a bunch of hearsay.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Are we saying we don't trust Al Jazeera or their sources now??

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT
#US secretary of state #Clinton has just arrived in #Ramallah to meet #Abbas twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Are we saying we don't trust Al Jazeera or their sources now??

Oh no I trust them...I mean it's clear that they made the hearsay evident. So they weren't weasel wording anything. Straight to the point.

Explosions on reuters reuters.livestation.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join