It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
I bet we can expect an airstrike to take place any moment now following that rocket launch.

GOOD. Stop launching rockets into Israel then. Tah-dah!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well, I suppose your right. I don't think it'd be a good idea to expose their location anywhere online... They do seem to be behind some kind of fence. The same fence in Reuters is visible in the RT feed, but I do notice a much taller barbed wire fence in the RT feed. I'm just curious, because the feed seems to switch between these two locations, and locations with in the city.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Reuters stream looping,i swear i saw the same exact flock of birds going the same way an hour ago..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

You do realize the death, injuries and destruction in Gaza farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out weigh any death, damage or injury in Israel right?

I mean, It's horrible that either side is attempting to kill, maim, wound or terrorize the other, but Israel keeps boasting about it's "surgical" strikes. "Strategic" strikes. " Precision" strikes, and yet more civilians seem to be losing everything on the Gaza side.

Odd how one can claim to be so precise, and harm so many innocent people.. No matter what a person does, it does not make the rest of his countrymen guilty.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I don't know that it matters either. If anyone wanted to know their position it would probably be easy to identify where they are from the view and any signal they are broadcasting...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
Reuters stream looping,i swear i saw the same exact flock of birds going the same way an hour ago..

Same here.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I was wondering too... but not sure. Daylight is increasing. They keep turning the contrast down. And the voices in the background are different. Wish they would buffer that mic from the wind.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

I am pretty sure there are more than one flock of birds in Gaza/Israel

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by Shaxuul

You do realize the death, injuries and destruction in Gaza farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out weigh any death, damage or injury in Israel right?

I mean, It's horrible that either side is attempting to kill, maim, wound or terrorize the other, but Israel keeps boasting about it's "surgical" strikes. "Strategic" strikes. " Precision" strikes, and yet more civilians seem to be losing everything on the Gaza side.

Odd how one can claim to be so precise, and harm so many innocent people.. No matter what a person does, it does not make the rest of his countrymen guilty.

Poking a stick at a bee-hive brings with it consequences and repercussions... Don't like consequences and repercussions? THEN STOP POKING A STICK AT THE BEE-HIVE.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have to sleep a for a few hours. Will be back to check the updates of the thread before I go to work.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Listen, this is getting a little ridiculous...

People are dying, and you treat this as who gets the first seat in a Batman movie premiere.

Its kinda disturbing to see you all jumping around from livecam to livecam, like a shark eating frenzy, sharing with others so you can all see whats going on in gaza... what do you really hope to see? Destruction? Death? Why exactly are you all sharing and watching this?

If this was about a katy perry's boob flash I could understand and I'd be the first to watch the feed... but this? This thread is a sad and ugly sample of certain human being's deepest dark side. Must be great to be in the comfort of your homes watching the sheer terror of people that live 7000 miles away and dont even know if they're alive tomorrow... and you're there, sitting and watching with no respect whatsoever.

Just try to think that for every firework you watch and hear, one or more lives were extinguished before your eyes.

This morbid curiosity is unexplainable. Your attitude is despicable and disturbing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

You do realize Most if not all of those wounded didn't do the poking right??? So I'm sure you have the same feeling about all the Iraqi's and Afghan civilians too right? They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time huh?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Shaxuul

Ther weapons are just way more superior.Hamas crazy beavhoir hopefully will end but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I noticed the RT stream appeared to have a vehicle moving in the background and it stopped, has not changed in quite some time. Maybe seeing things. But i have not noticed any activity, not even birds.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Thanks for all the work...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Would you prefer nobody know about this? I bet the Palestinians would like the world to know,or maybe youd prefer people just walk away when they notice YOUR house is on fire.
edit on 16-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Rest up Mate, I've still go a while I can obsess over this. I'll try to fill you in when you come back if I'm online.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Anyone have any twitter updates? Any news out of Israel?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

and yet more civilians seem to be losing everything on the Gaza side.

That is because the hamas terrorists are using human shields

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

i would like to reply to your post. by no means am i out to pick a fight with you but.....

i think you post says it all by you suggesting you would rather watch katy perry's boobs. do you see that maybe that is what is wrong with the western world ?. we have been dumbed down so much by seeing the above said boobs along with many others. this IS world news. we want to see for ourselves what the bloody hell is going on FOR OURSELVES. we dont want to see the pictures and hear the commentary of what those who control the media choose to show us, we are grown adult who want to make our own decisions on what is going on.

you my friend may be excited by geordie shores/jersey shores....but others show an interest in world affairs.

just maybe if we had a live cam in such institutions as jp morgon...goldman sachs etc and the world was able to see EXACTLY what the bloody hell was going on there...the whole global financial crisis may just not have happened.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join