It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Is that a horse in the Reuters feed?

Where?

I dont see a horse?

The claps of hooves were there for a bit..gone now.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Looks like some lights on RT are coming back on. Still black as night where that last bomb hit near the cam though.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Sounded like one. It's too weird with the ever-lasting rooster, a horse clip clopping , the prayers, the drones, and now occasional explosion. It's like a bad acid trip or something.

But life goes on even in war.

edit on 20-11-2012 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde

Sounded like one. It's too weird with the ever-lasting rooster, a horse clip clopping , the drones, and now occasional explosion. It's like a bad acid trip or something.

I guess we aren't in Kansas anymore Dorthy...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

My opinion is that the primary UAV we're hearing is a Hermes, which is used for artillery spotting. There is a deeper throatier engine that I believe to be a Heron, which is used mostly for ISR/SIGINT. There is occasionally an RC-12 Huron flying over, which you can tell because it's a twin engine, and the engines are slightly out of synch. The lighter sounding ones that are swooping are, I believe in the Skylight B class, which are the catapult launched UAVs they carry in a backpack. There's an even smaller hand launched one, but I doubt we'd hear that one, and you'd be able to tell that one right away.

link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Excuse me? You think Israel is trying to kill civilians?

If you want this thread to remain unbiased, refrain from making such libelous claims.

If I am not allowed to express a justification for Israelis actions, than shouldn't be allowed or tolerated to make such slanderous claims, as if the Israelis were inhuman.

The difference is that these are facts, as recorded by international journalists and observers. Israel IS killing civilians. Whether they are trying to or not is not really the question here.

We are thinking of the psychological condition of those being told to evacuate to one populated area - the people of Gaza do not trust Israel, Israel has targeted the UN, media and a refugee camp - why would the people there follow instructions to a "safe" zone?

These are FACTS, just as it is a fact that Hamas have targeted Israeli towns and cities.

We are dealing in facts here, reporting what is happening and occasionally offering a take on what the ultimate results will be, you are giving emotional responses in defence of Israel, in often highly biased "opinion posts", refuting the facts.

Please take your cheer leading posts to one of the other numerous threads debating who is evil and who is justified. This is not the thread for it.

link   

It was probably a donkey. They use a donkey to pull carts in a lot of places in that part of the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
An additional 24hrs was added to the 36 due to the cease fire negotiations.

BTW, if ours, the EU and Israeli media are also controlled state-run propagadists ( they are) then doesn't that make them by proxy terrorists as well?

That's been my view for quite some time - I've stated here more than once I wish they could be tried for war crimes - but doesn't that give some of you some pause? Seriously.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lots of brand new up to date information from the hacktivist group anonymous, via the anonymous #OperationIsrael thread. They got very angry when Israel shut down internet services in Israel and Gaza.

Anonymous's cyber attacks are proving invaluable to disseminate information from a country that usually likes to only spread propaganda. These are all from just an hour ago.

Originally posted by ZeuZZ
Awesome, some of these were posted a few minutes ago.

#OpIsrael ‏@Op_Israel

"Official Twitter, Facebook, Linkdin, youtube of #Israel's Vice Prime Minister #silvanshalom Hacked by ZHC, #OpIsrael"

The Vice Prime Minister of Israel Facebook Hacked | www.facebook.com...

The Vice Prime Minister of Israel Twitter Hacked | pic.twitter.com/3NV4sK2I

BREAKING: #Gaza truce delayed as #Israel fails to respond to proposals - reports on.rt.com...

Over 9000 Israeli Officials document leaked for #OpIsrael - anonrelations.net... … :: #Anonymous #Gaza #AnonRelations

Women, children main victims of attack, says Gaza hospital | http://(link tracking not allowed)/SOm0ru

Anonymous Op Israel | Leak Of 35.000 Israeli Government Officials | http://(link tracking not allowed)/TWkqVZ

Breaking : Israel is not allowing ambulances to evacuate enjuries from Johr Eldeek area. twitter.com...

@harryfear: "I admit I fear tonight, even for my own safety; far more than before, as Israel has been targeting journalists and civilians." twitter.com...

It's like watching a slow motion train wreck in action.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There are those sounds that makes the hair on the back

of my neck stand up

edit on 20-11-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Big explosion on reuters feed, within 500 feet. Scared the bejesus out of my cat.

Edited to add: I just heard tracked vehicles on harry's feed for 2-3 seconds.
edit on 20-11-2012 by netwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

of my neck stand up

The Thud, thud, thud? Naval ships.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

It's too weird with the ever-lasting rooster, a horse clip clopping , the prayers, the drones, and now occasional explosion. It's like a bad acid trip or something.

Something about, "bombing Gaza back to the dark ages"? Been getting darker every night. Look at it now.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
More explosions, can't tell where.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Anyone know what that sound is ? Sounds like a wave or thunder even, not necessarily a boom?
Ugh.......

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

That sound that just hit?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Anyone know what that sound is ? Sounds like a wave or thunder even, not necessarily a boom?
Ugh.......

Usually a large bomb like the ones hitting the media centers...a few pages ago someone suggested cruise missiles...and I tend to agree.
edit on 20-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

of my neck stand up

The Thud, thud, thud? Naval ships.

No, the moaning sounds.

It sounds like a movie from a haunted house.

Creeps me out.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
aheram.com...

Was just reading about this on one of the live feed chat rooms.
I didn't realize 2500 marines were on these ships.
So does that actually sound like the type of ' evacuation' of americans
if necessary type of thing?
They are talking like it's indicative of ......... well.......the US wanting
marines there.
Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't think they're using cruise missiles. There is no reason for them. I'm pretty sure they're using mostly JDAMs, and mortars, and naval guns. The JDAM comes in 500 lb, 1000 lb, and 2000 lb sizes.

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join