It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well I'm out, gotta hit the hay here work in the morning, thanks to all of you with the updates, would not know half the story without them, will be back tomorrow

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thank you for the explanation. They make absolutely no sense. Madness. By that time there may not be anything left.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
"12:33 a.m.: A short while ago, the IDF targeted a Hamas intelligence operations center on the seventh floor of a media building in Gaza. A direct hit was confirmed." www.idf.il...

So apparently this whole media building they have been targeting the past 3 days is all Hamas controlled. If so...why have they waited 3 days to bomb this much of it?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i know this is an Update topic, but does the meeting take precedence over the time limit Israel gave before a Ground Invasion,?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by darkbake

With the meeting called today, it is a prelude to war on Iran. This is going to escalate and become WWIII

That was what I figured the game plan was, do you have a source?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
i know this is an Update topic, but does the meeting take precedence over the time limit Israel gave before a Ground Invasion,?

what time limit would that be?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Israel has JDAM. No need for anyone on the ground.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It was reported somewhere in this topic that Israel gave a 24 hour limit before increased attacks and or Ground Invasion, I'm attempting to find the source again

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
It was reported somewhere in this topic that Israel gave a 24 hour limit before increased attacks and or Ground Invasion, I'm attempting to find the source again

Has that time frame passed?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
36 hours.
rt.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Guys i've been following the thread from the beginning and although I haven't been able to participate (til now) I want to thank everyone that's been providing updates thus far. You've done an outstanding job.

The IDF definitely is playing with the drones tonight. I've got a pretty decent sound system myself and you can hear multiple drones up there, including one that may be having engine problems. I hear the propellor droning and then it'll almost stall out for a second or two, and then you can hear it pulling up out of a shallow dive.

At least I hope it's engine problems. For all I know it could be leveling off for an offensive strike and then pulling up after release. I'm sure the US has given Israel a few of the older models under long-term loan.

I'll be around. I'm going fullscreen on my big tv (better audio) and post from my Galaxy Note.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
BREAKING:
Ground invasion imminent - Netanyahu ready
www.presstv.ir...

US dispatches 3 warships to get civilians
www.presstv.ir...
edit on 20-11-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

A lot of that is the effect of wind, and position of the engine relative to the microphone. I've heard C-130s sound like that flying around, without them having any engine problems.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

What will escalation look like after tonight?
It's been pretty bad .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by turboneon

Here is something cpswire.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No injuries or damage were caused by the interception

Two rockets shot down by Iron Dome system in Ashdod

www.jpost.com...

Two rockets fired from Gaza were shot down by the Iron Dome system in Ashdod, Israel Radio reported.

No injuries or damage were caused by the interception.

IAF Hits Hamas Center in a Gaza Media Building

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The building housing AFP's Gaza City office was hit in an Israeli air strike on Tuesday night, an AFP photographer said.

The photographer, Mahmud Hams, who was in the fourth-floor office at the time and was unharmed, said no AFP staff were hurt in the attack. He said at least three rockets appeared to have hit the building.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

It's going to get a lot worse. Israel has called up 75,000 troops so far. If they haven't yet, they'll have boots on the ground by tomorrow I'm willing to bet.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by cloudieallover
I think what they said was that if they can't reach an agreement the UN needs to step in. If the Security Council doesn't step in then the Arab nations will have a meeting with the Security Council telling them to fulfill their purpose which is to keep peace or something.

that's what i heard at-least

The UN can't do anything since the US blocked any attempt to do so.
edit on 20-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

Maybe they're hoping for a miracle? I mean that's the only thing that he said.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Netanyahu: "If we hope to make these tactics illegitimate, they should be condemned in the most forceful terms by all responsible members of the international community," he said. "The moment we draw symmetry between the victims of terror and the unintended casualties that result from legitimate military action against the terrorists, the minute that false symmetry is drawn, the terrorists win."

The IDF again dropped leaflets across parts of Gaza warning residents to evacuate their homes and go to central Gaza City. The leaflets told them which way to go and what part of the city to stay in once they arrived.

The leaflets are part of Israel's efforts to minimize civilian casualties, Israeli officials say.

CNN

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I thought about the wind, too, but I keep thinking about the time a family friend stalled his ultralight out over Bayou Lafourche in S. Louisiana. I'll concede because clearly your level of expertise in these matters is much greater than mine, but i've heard that tonation before.

Btw all my feeds went out.
eta: because i unplugged my ethernet cable like a dummy
edit on 20-11-2012 by netwarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join