It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Links to the latest feeds please?

That last blast made my hand shake so hard I clicked out of everything.

Lord help them through this night of terror.

link   
I don't think anyone is manning the cam now at RT.
Let's hope they are ok and just putting their life before their career.

link   
this is not normal! anymore!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just got back, and am checking in. Turned on the RT feed, and can't see anything but a rectangle window showing burning red fire, and smoke. All I hear is explosions. This is terrible. I wish I could do something to make this all stop, but I can't, and I feel terrible. It makes me angry. Everyone over there is in my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
Did the strike close to the RT camera hit the building itself or was it somewhere close to the camera's building? I have a good idea of what buildings are around the RT camera but i was away eating dinner.

I think at least one did...the initial one. The camera shook, debris, power loss etc...I think the rest were across the street perhaps?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Links please

link   
Aftermath of the recent air strikes seen and heard on RT's cam..

AFP Gaza office hit by Israeli strike, 3 Palestinian reporters killed in other attacks

rt.com...

Two Israeli strikes have left three Palestinian journalists dead, with media buildings targeted by the IDF two days in a row. The AFP building was hit in another attack later on, with no casualties reported.

Mahmoud al-Koumi and Husam Salameh, cameramen for the local al-Aqsa TV station, were killed in a car marked with a press sign near the al-Wihda towers in Gaza.

Both journalists were 30 years old and fathers of four children. Two other al-Aqsa employees were wounded in the first strike.

The second attack killed the director of al-Quds Educational Radio, Muhammad Abu Aisha, in his car.

In the latest strike, the AFP building in Gaza was hit, with no casualties reported so far.

A series of massive explosions, followed by a massive blackout, were also reported near the Al Shorook building in Gaza, which houses several media outlets.

Meanwhile, the IDF posted on its Twitter that its air forces “surgically targeted a Hamas operations center on the 7th floor of a media building in Gaza”, with a “direct hit confirmed.” The IDF also tweeted a warning to all journalists to stay away from Hamas facilities within Gaza territory, claiming that the group will use them as human shields.

link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The guys that run the occupied cams, they are hero's and risking their lives!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
guys please say a prayer for those that certainly just died in that blast.
Whatever side you are on......we all know this must stop...or .many many more will die.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted all ready, am abt ten pgs behind. Just saw this on twitter:

Israeli airstrikes across Egypt border

www.egyptindependent.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JackBauer

Appeared to hit off camera left and slightly behind the camera.. a couple of secondary explosions.. complete loss of power, then after a few minutes, lights begin to show up on the outskirts of the area being filmed, then a fire broke out in one of the buildings..

Power station hit?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

They have moved the camera on this link and yes it is still manned. I just watched a shadow of a person as the camera moved.

Morning needs to come.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Across Egypt's border? What are they thinking? That can't be good. Wasn't Egypt a part of the cease fire agreement that was being worked on? This is madness. The RT camera has moved, so someone is still there.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Okay there's a convenience store to the east, which is to the left of the RT camera, back north a little bit. Across the street is mostly just an open field, with the shohdaa mosque on the corner. There's another mosque to the east of the camera down the road about a block, along with the cairo amman and islamic national bank. I think those were hit last night though.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

An Israeli strike destroyed houses on the Egyptian side of the border between Egypt and the Gaza Strip Monday. A security source said that Israeli F-16 fired missiles at tunnels and houses adjacent to the border.

Is this why Clinton stood up today in Israel to defend them and their assault on Gaza? I knew this was going to lead into an even larger war. Not good. Egypt was willing to defend Gaza in ground assault and this is Israels answer to that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Gaza 11 minutes ago
Al Jazeera's bureau in Gaza City has been damaged after an airstrike hit the nearby Abu Khadra government building. A residential building in the area was on fire after the strike. blogs.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That would make sense. There's a bunch of government buildings in the next block to the east of the camera. Not a good spot to be if they go after the government outfits.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What are those sounds on Harrys feed?
www.ustream.tv...

Shelling yes, bombs yes, drones yes, but what is the rest?

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join