It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
jeez the following info is interesting but It be hard to do

25 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Gaza-Israel Conflict Updates

If you’ve been glued to your Twitter feed, following breaking updates from the Middle East, these 25 tweeters are sure to add insight to your stream. We’ve rounded up a list of journalists, spokespeople and politicians who are adding frequent news bits to the social web’s conversations.

here >>>.....mashable.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: add link hahah ah aha ha hhhha

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
Got the flag up this morning i see.

Looks like Israel has rolled out its new combat unit

Once combine they become mecha-jewbot

thats a joke so laugh if you can
too much tension out there
edit on 19-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by nexttothemoon
virtualjerusalem.com...

That's the first story I can find online about the 36 hour ultimatum so 36 hours from then would be ~ Tuesday evening around 6 pm Israel time.... just over 12 hours from now.

That link opens with a "ISRAEL UNDER ATTACK - donate" ... it kinda boiled my blood... Donate? Really? That must be a bad joke.

I have adblockers on so I don't see ads... I just see the news stories.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I'm surprised Gaza has electricity and running water, how clean it is I dunno. Figure out where Hamas terrorist activities stand in military might and there's your answer. I'd say they're probably lower than Qatar. They are obviously outmatched and that's why I think it's insane that they even fire on Israel at all, no matter how wronged they've been. No matter what they die when they attack. They barely do any real damage to Israel but meanwhile they are inviting death and destruction into their homes. Firing off rockets since 2000, over 8000, and killed about 30 people +/-. For over a decade rockets of fail have been launched at Israel and the only people who die aren't Israeli. If they're trying to play the victim card they are doing a terrible job at it!
edit on 19-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

That's worth a laugh

I'll take that one to bed with me. Better than thinking that I'm watching "The beginning of the end" live on my big screen.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by lnfideI

You have a U2U.

I have the worst timing. Every time I go to one of the feeds to see what you guys are seeing, they're showing something else.

Thank you. very gracious. $100.00 from me.

Do you think I would be allowed to post that link for other like minded individuals?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I actually visualized that,with the voice and everything,caughed milk up my nose
edit on 19-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

I would send a U2U to the staff and ask. They're twitchy about things like that. If you go to the message center, you can send a U2U through the "Alert" button and ask them if you can't send them yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm going to honest and bring up the obvious and any thinking person would agree,if Israel was/is targeting civilians,or firing aimlessly there would be a whole lot more casualties..just sayin.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Peres accuses Iran of instigating Gaza violence

"The unpleasant one is the Iranians. They are trying again to encourage the Hamas to continue the shooting, the bombing, they trying to send them arms," Peres said in interview on CNN. "They are out of their mind," he said.

"In one minute, if they stop shooting, there won't be any casualties," he said. In singling out Iran, Peres said, "We are not going to make a war with Iran. But we are trying to prevent the shipping of long range missiles which Iran is sending to Hamas." "But Iran is a problem, world problem, not only from the point of view of building a nuclear danger, but also from the point of being a center of world terror. "They finance, they train, they send arms, they urge, no responsibility, no moral consideration," Peres said.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Obviously Israel would demolish Gaza, people included, if they wanted but fact is if they can take out what they consider to be an important strike and they know innocent people are they will attack anyway. A lot of times they give a heads up but not every time and heads up or not people still die. And that's why even though they try to minimize civilian deaths they still kill a lot of civilians. The US Military killed civilians in all of their wars and major conflicts, oh and I almost forgot about drone strikes. Terrible drone strike record. Hamas would like to kill Israeli civilians but they can't because they are terrible at war and I suppose very poorly funded.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Of coarse they did...

reply to swills: I never said it was right..but i actually agree with one of your posts,hey look at that

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Reuters just showed the Iron Dome site again. You can hear the active radar buzz in the background on Reuters audio ...

If a rocket comes out of Gaza we're going to get a show.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You can still hear it. You can hear the fighters launching too.

Helo just went by, but too much background noise to tell if it was a transport or a gunship.
edit on 11/19/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Monday saw more carnage, more heated words and more damage on both sides. There was also more movement toward a possible intensification as Michael Oren, Israel's ambassador to the United States, said Israel had finished its planning for a ground invasion of Gaza. If Israeli troops do invade, Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal said it would "not be a picnic."

"We do not want escalation, nor do we call for a ground war," he said Monday. "But we are not afraid of it, nor will we back down."

CNN Article

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Sometimes I find it difficult to discern from the traffic passing and jets flying overhead.

link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

translation = more dead children

link   
Barry Rubin is director of the Global Research in International Affairs

This guy has an interesting take on: HOW TO STOP THE WAR

www.crethiplethi.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

It's hard to tell, but the pitch gives it away. The fighters have a deeper throatier roar than the traffic going by.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

When you folks are talking about the stream from Reuters, do you mean this one?

reuters.livestation.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join