It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Thanks for that link so we can get back to "monitoring and updating".
I have my own opinions about who's to blame for this but I won't be dragged there...

link   
Come on guys. We've been doing really good at keeping this non-partisan, and giving really good updates. Let's leave any "anti-group" comments out of this.

link   

Originally posted by all2human
Iran warships enter Mediterranean Sea
dunyanews.tv...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Iran has warships? don't waste them all XD

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

It opens up to an article about Israel's 36 hour window to Hamas. And it is also a Jewish website.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Don't underestimate the Iranian military. They're one of the better military groups in the Middle East. It's the Republican Guard units that are the bad ones.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

They haven't fought in over 200 years again right?

Cant hey even use a warship properly in real war situation?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I dunno...

US prevents UN statement failing to mention rocket fire

www.ynetnews.com...

Russia sought to approve a Security Council press release which does not mention the rockets fired at Israel by Hamas and Israel's right to self defense. The US prevented the message from being released. (Yitzhak Benhorin, Washington)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by nexttothemoon
virtualjerusalem.com...

That's the first story I can find online about the 36 hour ultimatum so 36 hours from then would be ~ Tuesday evening around 6 pm Israel time.... just over 12 hours from now.

That link opens with a "ISRAEL UNDER ATTACK - donate" ... it kinda boiled my blood... Donate? Really? That must be a bad joke.

I just went there and wanted to donate, but I cant find out where to donate on the site.

Can you help me please? to donate that is.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Jordan River

Don't underestimate the Iranian military. They're one of the better military groups in the Middle East. It's the Republican Guard units that are the bad ones.

www.globalfirepower.com...

GFP provides a unique analytical display of data covering global military powers with statistics compiled through various sources. All manner of countries are considered in the ranking, a spectrum helping to produce a near-complete comparison of relative military strengths from across the globe. The user should note that nuclear capability is not taken into account for the final ranking for this listing is purely a "numbers game" meant to spark debate and including nuclear weapons would clearly defeat its purpose. Therefore GFP comparisons are for consideration in a conventional war based solely on each individual nation's capabilities on land, at sea and through the air while including logistical and financial aspects when waging total war. Sources are stated whenever possible though some statistics are estimated if official numbers are not available.

Iran 12, Israel 10, and the US #1.

And dead last at 55 is Qatar.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
Iran warships enter Mediterranean Sea
dunyanews.tv...
trying to find more links/sources to verify..
edit on 19-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

If I'm reading the 2nd article correctly, that was on Feb 18th...
They are there regardless, maybe just not in warship form...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
virtualjerusalem.com...

????I can not find where to donate to the victims of this atrocity.

Can some one PLEASE help me?

I cant see anywhere that I can donate money.

Is this a joke?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sageturkey

Both articles are from February, even though one has a date of today. It talks about a ship that docked on Feb 4th.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Reuters is showing one of the Iron Dome launch sites right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

currently a close up of about 3 or 4 tanks, giant star of david and some white lawn chairs. Looks like a peaceful smoko time???

On Gaza border.

ETA: Not tanks. I need to clean my glasses.
edit on 19-11-2012 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
USTREAM panning over to a small Israeli mech setup

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Got the flag up this morning i see.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Israeli Airstrikes Kill 3, Raising Death Toll to 96

english.wafa.ps...

GAZA, November 19, 2012 (WAFA) – Three Palestinians were killed and others heavily injured in Israeli airstrikes targeting several locations in the Gaza Strip on Monday.

Media Sources told WAFA that the man killed, whose identity still unknown until this moment, arrived to Kamal Adwan hospital charred remains after Israeli warplanes targeted a vehicle at Saftawi square.

Medical sources at al-Shifa hospital announced that one Palestinian died while four Journalists from Al Arabiya and Hona al Quds were injured in the airstrike targeting the tower; the tower was targeted by Israeli air forces two days ago, injuring a number of journalists.

Medical sources added that another Palestinian; Amer al-Malahi was killed in an airstrike targeting a group of people in al- Mughraqa town, south of the city of Gaza.

They said that a civilian was critically injured when Israeli navy boats opened fire at Palestinians in Nuseirat refugee camp in Gaza, while Israeli warplanes shelled al-Qarara, north east of Khan Younis injuring several; one of whom in critical condition.

With these recent attacks, the death toll reached 96 since the beginning of war on Gaza on November 14th.

Updates: Palestinian News & Info Agency
edit on 19-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The flag was just in case the cameraman had trouble finding them

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

You have a U2U.

I have the worst timing. Every time I go to one of the feeds to see what you guys are seeing, they're showing something else.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I see no Gaza in there
oops that's right, it's in Israel, silly me

Edit my previous post: No Iranian ships in the Mediterranean (that i'm aware of)
edit on 19-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join