It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
Anyone else think its been quite for a while, can still hear a drone, but no boooooomsss.
Hope i dont speak too soon.

I was just thinking it was eerily quiet. Kind of a "calm before the storm" type of quiet perhaps.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I just listened to this guy from Palestina, he lives in the middle area of Gaza, he did a live interview on Ustream and covered some news. It was interesting because you can also ask him questions, personally for me interesting because I would like to hear his take on the whole situation.

I think it's worth to check out later and to ask questions. He will return 11PM Palestinian time/9PM GMT

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Are there any live feeds besides the RT??? I've checked em out and all the one I can access (on a smarter than me phone) are not live and/or streaming.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A few tweets:

11m Iyad El-Baghdadi ‏@iyad_elbaghdadi
People in #Gaza completely distrust #Israel and believe that if they ever disarm, they're done for.

5m Iyad El-Baghdadi ‏@iyad_elbaghdadi
Why won't the Palestinians disarm? Because they are the weaker side, and feel if they do they'll get pushed around endlessly. #Gaza #Israel

Kind of sounds like American's who support the 2nd amendment, no?

ArabFury @Arab_Fury @iyad_elbaghdadi Just look at the West Bank. Settlements continue, land incursions continue, no statehood, dictatorship. #Gaza #Israel

3m Iyad El-Baghdadi ‏@iyad_elbaghdadi
I believe we as Palestinians have a just cause but we hurt it continuously.

4m Iyad El-Baghdadi ‏@iyad_elbaghdadi
Having said that, the Palestinian people deserve a much better leadership than we have right now, be it in #Gaza or Ramallah.

5m Iyad El-Baghdadi ‏@iyad_elbaghdadi
I'm collecting notes for a few major tweet sessions after the cease fire (hopefully sooner rather than later). I won't let our own BS pass.

I really like this guy's point of view, calls out the truth and the BS on both sides.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
More than four times as many Americans, 59%, sympathize with the Israelis compared with those who sympathize with the Palestinians, 13%, in the ongoing conflict in the Middle East, according to a new CNN/ORC International poll released today.

In the survey, 57% also said that Israeli military action in the Gaza strip was justified, compared to 24% who said it was unjustified. Three out of four U.S. Republicans thought the Israeli action was justified, compared to 41% of Democrats and 59% of Independents. The poll has a sampling error of plus or minus 3%.

For more on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, watch CNN TV or go to CNN.com.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Unless you want to hear the truth, then go elsewhere...

Come on man, don't be pushing CNN here please...Or any other MSM news source...(Or maybe that just got copied from the info you were providing and you included it?)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The RT feed you can here what I think ??? are drones. But no explosions, thankfully.

Even with head phones on, on full blast - I can barely hear anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

Check my post on the last page for more links

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Security official: Lebanese army dismantles rockets in south Lebanon aimed at Israel

Published November 19, 2012

Associated Press

BEIRUT – A senior Lebanese security official says military experts have dismantled two Katyusha rockets aimed at Israel. They were found in south Lebanon.

The official says the rockets found Monday near the village of Halta were placed about four kilometers (2.5 miles) away from the Lebanon-Israel border and were equipped with timers.

He spoke on condition of anonymity in line with military regulations.

South Lebanon, the scene of bitter fighting between Israel and Lebanese militant Hezbollah guerrillas in 2006, is considered a Hezbollah stronghold.

There are also Palestinian radical groups and Islamic militants that could also provoke a border incident.

In 2008, during the last Israeli offensive on Gaza, several rockets were fired from southern Lebanon at northern Israel, provoking a brief Israeli artillery response

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by woogleuk
Here is some direct links to watch streams in media player and browser:

OccupiedAir (browser)

CPSWire (quite a few links to streams) (Browser)

Reuters Live stream (currently off air) (browser)

RT.com (Browser)

Gaza Twin Camz (Browser)

Bambuser (browser)

Citizens Streams (various public streams) (browser)

Operation Pillar of Cloud (Browser)

Al Jazeera English: Live Stream (browser)

Live Stream for Media Player

Do the funky bump bump

Live media is by far the best i've seen so far.

Where is it exactly?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Looks like most of the feeds are down now. Any confirmed still working?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Al Qassam Brigades shelling Israeli intelligence site with 2 Grad missiles.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Al Qassam Brigades shelling Reim military base with 5 projectiles.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
None are working for me. Wish they were. Wondering about what's happening over there.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
Looks like most of the feeds are down now. Any confirmed still working?

this one is on atm www.cpswire.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am getting the creepy feeling that the loss of the streams, audio and visual is a precursor to something bad about to happen.
One feed I was watching was talking about how there is barely enough fuel left for two days of power, medical supplies are low, etc etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rai76

Thank you. A new link I didn't have. That very first one, LionOpeter works, and has sound. Can hear a dog barking.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
BBC are reporting hopes for a truce and cease fire are increasing?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
WOW reporter reeming a new one on RT

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

The UAVs have been pretty much constantly overhead. You can occasionally hear an RC-12 Huron, which is manned go over, usually at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join