It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
twitter.com... This is the picture of little 4 year old girl hit by white phosphorous.

twitter.com...

Oh my..

There are so many thing I want to say about that, but I would be banned for good.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Hellas because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Home that was leveled today by Israeli forces. 8 family members killed including 5 children.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just heard an explosion on the RT feed

ETA: I think i can hear machine gun fire in the distance?? Anybody else getting this?
edit on 18-11-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They seem to have a power outage.. Pretty dark on the RT Feed

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

1. Launch an outrageous provocation guaranteed to elicit an armed response. 2. Use overwhelming firepower to kill Arabs and remind them who is boss. 3. Mobilise foreign parties to quickly restore calm on improved conditions.

Bibi’s First War
Mouin Rabbani 17 November 2012
Tags: gaza | israel

www.lrb.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Harry Fear ‏@harryfear
14+ killed #AlDalou massacre #StopIsrael

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rai76

Harry Fear is a tool for Hamas and he only reports what he's told to say

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A Pillar Built on Sand
John Mearsheimer 16 November 2012
Tags: gaza | israel

There is some chance that Operation ‘Pillar of Defence’, as the Israelis are calling their current campaign, might become a full-scale war. But even if it does, it will not put an end to Israel’s troubles in Gaza.

The final, preferred option is aerial bombardment with aircraft, artillery, missiles, mortars and rockets. The problem, however, is that the strategy does not work as advertised. Israel used it against Hizbullah in 2006 and Hamas in 2008-9, but both groups are still in power and armed to the teeth with rockets and missiles. It is hard to believe that any serious defence analyst in Israel thinks another campaign of sustained bombardment against Gaza will topple Hamas and end the rocket fire permanently.

www.lrb.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

One thing that could be said though is, it hasn't got this far yet ( i'd reckon the photo is from the 2008/2009 "Cast Lead" Operation) and there is still hope it can be prevented to happen again.
What is going on in Gaza right now is unacceptable, period, but during "Cast Lead" 1200 palestinians were killed, we're not there yet. There is still hope.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by rai76

I thought he was a bit of a tool. Thanks for the verification.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by rai76

do you have any proof of this?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

As long as the war mongers and Military industrial state see that the world is not buying what they are selling, there is a chance but if people become complacent, close their eyes tot he truth, there is little hope if any.

Death and worse is happening for both sides in this, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Diligence.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just watched a live report from the border on Fox and the reporter stated that Israeli soldiers were laying down rubber mats on the roadways in his area so that tracked vehicles could cross over the roads without tearing them up.

link   
Palestinian Terrorist Groups Launch Rockets At Israel From Populated Area

IDF Pinpoint Strike on an Underground Launching Site Near Mosque

DF Pinpoint Strike on Hamas Operational Communications Infrastructure in Gaza

link   
reply to post by rai76

Time to open a thread discussing tweets, harry and all social media in this war. Msm is NOT reporting other than to forward an agenda, so far social media is WINNING. It is your's and my only hope for the NWO plan of global genocide, coming to a state near you!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Please stop posting your personal opinions on Harry, they are irrelevant.
He might be aligned pro-palestinian, and he might be getting reports from Hamas but he is not pretending to be balanced and fair. Unlike the lying, corrupt western "unbiased" media.

He is also the only live source we have from the place. We have no other sources nearly as reliable/timely, so either take it or leave it, but dont judge him in this thread pls. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Live streaming report from a British documentary maker Harry Fear who is currently in Gaza during the conflict with Israel.

He is currently residing in apartment on the coast of the Gaza Strip. He has been up now for five days non stop reporting live over Ustream about deaths in Gaza of Men, Women and Children as well as airstrikes currently happening in Gaza by Drone attacks, F16 Jet Fighters and Missiles.

He has been on a few News channels including BBC reporting.

You can view his live Ustream channel called 'Pillow Of Cloud'

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Regardless of your feelings on him, Harry Fear is back up and running apparently.

Harry Fear

Oddly enough, his audio is also being streamed over the OccupiedAir live stream as well:

OccupiedAir UStream

(or was, I have since muted the Occupied Air stream)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname
Please stop posting your personal opinions on Harry, they are irrelevant.
He might be aligned pro-palestinian, and he might be getting reports from Hamas but he is not pretending to be balanced and fair. Unlike the lying, corrupt western "unbiased" media.

He is also the only live source we have from the place. We have no other sources nearly as reliable/timely, so either take it or leave it, but dont judge him in this thread pls. Thank you.

I agree with you!

By the way, his last report is that Palestinians shot down at least one Israelian helicopter.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Death toll will most likely rise . . . .

Twitter

Ret Israeli mil officer tells me IDF has exhausted targets in open areas, now has to hit Hamas closer to homes. Casualties will rise

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join