It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Rana ‏@RanaGaza
Local radio stations confirm Israel is trying to find "something" drowned in the sea. #Gaza

distant explosions can be heard now.
edit on 11/17/2012 by JackBauer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

It works fine. Close some tabs.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by badnickname

I just did.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I`ve been watching the Ustream and using it's sound They had it setup to his for the sound don't know that it is still that way but I believe so. Also the sound does cut out but comes back on right after what is a commercial possibly.
I only hear the last part of it before the sounds of drones come back.
www.ustream.tv...

edit on 11/17/2012 by Connman because: (Added link)

edit on 11/17/2012 by Connman because: added link

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We have kept an eye on this live cam in Israel the past couple of days.

It is much darker than before. Meaning very few lights. Yesterday buildings clearly had lights and cars were seen moving.

www.daystar.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
reply to post by riverwild

Just the sounds last I know he had to get some sleep finally.

Hope he is able to get some.

I dont think I could sleep through all that noise.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

It is much darker than before. Meaning very few lights. Yesterday buildings clearly had lights and cars were seen moving.

www.daystar.com...

I think that might be because its the weekend? Saturday in Israel is western Sunday?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Gaza crisis: Israel shells Gaza from the sea

The Israeli military released footage showing one of its air strikes on Gaza

Israel and the Palestinians

As it happened: Israel-Gaza violence
Dangerous times for Mid-East
Gazans fear the future
Inside Gaza

Israel has been shelling Gaza from the sea and air as its bombardment of the coastal enclave moves into a fifth day.

One missile hit a media tower block in the centre of Gaza City, reportedly injuring four Palestinian journalists.

Israel says it still wants to hit hundreds of Gaza targets as it seeks to stop Hamas and other militant groups from firing rockets into Israel.

Gaza militants on Saturday fired dozens of rockets into Israel, including one at Tel Aviv that was intercepted.

At around 02:00 (00:00 GMT), the BBC's Jon Donnison in Gaza City reported hearing more than a dozen shells, apparently fired from Israeli war ships - a new development in Israel's operation Pillar of Defence.

Our correspondent said a Hamas television station, al-Quds TV, was reportedly the target of the strike on the media tower block - which until last year housed the BBC's Gaza office.

VIDEO:
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 17-11-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I`ve been watching the Ustream and using it's sound They had it setup to his for the sound don't know that it is still that way but I believe so. Also the sound does cut out but comes back on right after what is a commercial possibly.
I only hear the last part of it before the sounds of drones come back.
edit on 11/17/2012 by Connman because: (no reason given)

Weird...On Harry's channel The sound cuts out for long periods. But if I go over to Occupied Air I can hear it perfectly over the RT feed. Shame the Reuters audio is so low.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Just the sounds last I know he had to get some sleep finally.

His sound keeps cutting in and out for me.

Are these live sounds or a recording?

It sounds like the same sounds being repeated over & over again.

Maybe it's just me.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname

Originally posted by riverwild

www.daystar.com...

I think that might be because its the weekend? Saturday in Israel is western Sunday?

That makes sense.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
After all those earlier airstrikes and the injured journalists, It has gotten very quiet except or the drones.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes that is what I'm actually doing listening to the Ustream and watching the larger view on RT.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes that is what I'm actually doing listening to the Ustream and watching the larger view on RT.

Me too until the RT feed with to something in Japan?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Just showed up on BBC

Israeli ambassador: 'We just want peace and quiet'

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thanks bookmarked.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Do we now hear morning prayers? They resonate like Tibetan Monks doing the 10,000 prayers. WE will continue to be the candle in the window of your hearts Israel/Palestine. Peace for All.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It really sucks when all the msm news is bias and pushing a one sided view. Why are there no Hamas or other Palestinian representatives? Where are the worldwide relief trucks? I think Israel is acting like the GOP did this year when ousting everyone but who they wanted for President and not who the people chose. The media follows like wounded sheep.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Why are there no Hamas or other Palestinian representatives?

There is one. His name is Harry but he is sleeping right now due to this is wearing him out.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Great job on keeping us updated in the thread. I have been following you guys since the beginning.

One thing to remember in a conflict is that there are never any wins but less losses. Its easy to sit in a chair across the world and lose sight of the impacts this has on real people. It saddens me to hear of people not on either side get hurt or killed because of the insanity of the idealist. Its easy to jump in and pick sides and not realize the terrors and frustrations experienced on both sides. Whats more saddening is the amount of money spent to produce terrorism and weaponry on both sides that could went toward resolving the differences and providing children with a sustainable and promising future.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join