It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

The woof wooof woof is naval battery for sure.

link   
The russian audio source is from some random person somewhere... i know this is going on but sitting here waiting for explosions is a little nerve wrecking. I just want to confirm its all legit and not just say "hey it could be a pre recorded sound effect sample"

link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Sure doesnt seem like it but I guess you would be more informed than me on this matter

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

you are right

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
here found this

HUGA AND MASSIVE naval and air bombardment on #Gaza and i lost counting !!!! #GazaUnderAttack Retweeted by occupiedpalestine Expand 9m Gaza Youth Break Out Gaza Youth Break Out ‏@GazaYBO #Breaking: The situation in #Gaza is really getting worse as warships and warplanes are targeting the Media tower... fb.me... Retweeted by occupiedpalestine Expand 8m occupiedpalestine occupiedpalestine ‏@occpal #URGENT | #GazaUnderAttack by air,sea and land artillery Live stream reuters.livestation.com... RETWEET/SHARE so the world can witness this crime! Expand 10m Selin Khalil Selin Khalil ‏@Selintifada Gaza on live stream now as Israel escalates its attack whilst the world watches on; reuters.livestation.com... Retweeted by occupiedpalestine Expand 10m ShahdAbusalama ShahdAbusalama ‏@ShahdAbusalama Israeli navy is firing rockets at Fayrouz building, north Beach camp. The warplanes are still raining missiles intensively. #GazaUncerAttack Retweeted by occupiedpalestine
linky

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I suspect if this is the case, this is a massive game changer.

As I type this, what IS that grinding noise??

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
reply to post by Hijinx

I suspect if this is the case, this is a massive game changer.

As I type this, what IS that grinding noise??

Drones

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I hear a whole bunch of noise in the feed right now, I hear drones, what could be a running engine. Now foot steps.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I believe that's what the point of this thread is about. Not just to keep the community updated but so we can disseminate the info and the "eyewitness" (arm-chair witness for us!) accounts in the future. You never know what conspiracies we can confirm in the future.

Hope I worded that okay.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

No, not the drones. It was before, like someone trying to start an old engine and it grinded and grinded and stopped. (that grinding sound but not the sequence of trying to start an engine)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay guys, I can't take anymore of this. I have to go do something else for a while, I've been at this for some time. I have to go take my mind off war for a bit.

link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
reply to post by Soulece

No, not the drones. It was before, like someone trying to start an old engine and it grinded and grinded and stopped. (that grinding sound but not the sequence of trying to start an engine)

You know what, I know what you're talking about. It sounded like a tank was moving almost right?

link   

i noticed that to, was a odd sound, kind of like metal
tank tracks grinding on pavement.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Rana ‏@RanaGaza
Intensified presence of drones and F16s. #Gaza

2 minutes ago

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Okay guys, I can't take anymore of this. I have to go do something else for a while, I've been at this for some time. I have to go take my mind off war for a bit.

Rest easy. I'll be doing the same shortly.

Thank you very much for your continuing contribution.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Great so i could say that i feel about 60% convinced that this is real (the other percent will be a explosion on cam)

This seems rather orchestrated the random screaming with dogs barking here and there then (no dogs barking )

And israel attacking a media tower is crazy on both sides

link   
reply to post by severdsoul

This is plausible, they switch feeds often enough I don't know which location is broadcasting the sound. There is a view on the Reuters feed from the border where a road runs behind it. If it is the sound from this location, it is probable it's a tracked vehicle on the pavement.

If it's the sound from where Harry is, I do not know what the direct surroundings look like as I've only seen distance shot from windows? If they are his and not a different feed. I've seen multiple feeds up at the same time through his live feed.

I have to take a break I'm shaking this is just too much for me right now.

link   
I am sorry, but I have both Reuters and RT feeds up and I can get no sounds from either. Is there some other feeds I am missing?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by WhoDat09

didn't know drones had a high payload capability. You learn something everyday

I can't speak for the Israeli UCAVs off the top of my head, but the MQ-9 Reaper carries a 3800 lb payload. That comes out to 14 Hellfire missiles if they go all missiles, or they can go with a mix of armaments, including laser guided bombs and missiles, or JDAMs.

As for the earlier comment that was quoted about the M-75 "Home made SAM", there is no such thing. The M-75 is either an APC, or a grenade launcher in the US, but I have never heard of any kind of M-75 SAM. The Soviet/Russian missiles have an SA designation, while the US missiles have an FIM designation.
edit on 11/17/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join